Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion

3.6

Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylate/Acrylamide Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Alcohol Denatured, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Carnauba), Triethanolamine, Synthetic Wax, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Nylon 6, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Glycerin, Panthenol, Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean), Simethicone, Xanthan Gum, Silica, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Trisodium EDTA, May Contain:, Ultramarines, Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxides

on 7/31/2014 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I love this mascara. In fact, it's the one I tend to reach for the most. It gives me great definition with zero clumps and it wears all day. It gives a little length, although it's not very volumizing. That's not a bad thing IMO; it makes it perfect for No Makeup or MFBB days.

on 7/29/2014 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is an absolutely wonderful mascara. It goes on cleanly and smoothly, and doesn't seem to have the stickiness that mascaras usually do. The result is very natural-looking, subtly volumized and lengthened lashes. Upon a second application, it tends to get a little clumpy, so I just stick with one application. This leads to a less dramatic look than I would prefer, but the result of one application is so pleasant and noticeable that it still brightens up my whole face. This is hands down the best mascara I have found yet.

on 6/22/2014 11:19:00 AM

I bought this when on holiday in NY. Pretty good mascara. Better than my MaxFactor Clump Defy but still not what I'm looking for. I'm a fan of dramatic false looking lashes. This mascara gives me decent volume but not enough length and it's hard to layer without clumping

on 6/21/2014 2:16:00 PM

I had high hopes for this mascara. Maybe I'm used to a creamier formula. Or maybe I expected way too much. My main gripe about this is it does not hold the curl. The more I swipe it on my lashes, the straighter the curl gets as if its being weighed down by the formula. But the thing is, it has a pretty wet and noticeably lightweight formula unlike Maybelline and its goopier, chunkier contemporaries. What I do like about this is that the plastic bristles are the perfect delivery vehicle for the formula. They effectively comb through the lashes to adequately apply product. There is no snagging, tugging and pulling. I get a zen-like high when I apply this on my lashes. I just wish it kept them curled.

on 5/17/2014 9:12:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is my new favorite mascara. I used to use Maybelline One by One but I found that the perfume in it irritated my eyes. After trying many different mascaras this one is my HG. It gives me beautiful, long lashes and lasts all day for me. It doesn't smudge and I find I only need 2-3 coats to make my lashes really pop. Best of all it's inexpensive!

on 5/14/2014 3:54:00 PM

I adore the brush of this mascara but it FLAKES like hell on me and it wipes off really easy. It also clumps really easily if you let it dry inbetween coats. The only good thing I can say is that it seems to hold a curl okay. A friend recommended this to me saying this was her HG, and I really wish I could say I love it, but I REALLY hate it.

on 4/1/2014 11:04:00 PM

I wish I could give this a better review, because the packaging and brush design seemed really cool. Unfortunately, the brush was just too weird. There were definitely alot of bristles, as promised by the commercials/displays in stores, but somehow, none of them caught on to my lashes to deliver the mascara itself. The fact that the "core" of the brush was just too wide and chunky compounded the issue, so overall it made me feel like I was combing my lashes with a pineapple, for lack of a better description. Maybe others will have a better experience, but this just didn't work for my lashes,

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my HG mascara, I love it! I have been buying it for years. I get it in the blackest shade. The little fibres in the mascara make my lashes look longer, and the mascara makes them look thicker and fuller, while also separating them really well. I love the plastic brush, as I'm not a big fan of regular mascara wands. I like that the formula is not too wet and dries fairly quickly. One coat of this is probably enough, but I usually use two because I like to have really thick eyelashes. I don't think I have ever used the waterproof version of this mascara though, but I'd like to try it. I'd definitely recommend this product!

on 3/25/2014 1:12:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Don't like it

on 3/18/2014 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This may be the worst mascara I've ever tried. I bought it in black/brown. It's SUPER dry and sticky, like some strange glue. Hardly any comes off on my lashes, and what does come off just darkens them a little and makes them stick together. No volume, no length, no separating. I generally try to use up things even if I don't care for them, but I think this one is bad enough to toss. :( I love regular Last Blast, so I had high hopes for this, but I'm very disappointed.

Popular Mascaras