August 1, 2014 | 1743 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Anti Blemish Solutions Liquid Make Up

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 10/17/2013 2:26:00 PM More reviews by princesskayli

I bought this foundation a few years ago when I was using the anti blemish 3 step kit and the woman in the store 'matched' it to my skin tone. I use this term loosely as it seemed ok in the store but when I used it in natural light I looked pink. my skin tone has yellow undertones not pink and so I looked hideous. as well as this it broke me out more, I went back into the store and the lady told me that for the first two weeks it got rid of the spots under the surface of the skin but then it stopped spots from developing. this was not true. I just developed more and more blemishes until I eventually stopped using this foundation and moved onto something else. the smell of this foundation is a bit chemically for me, it did unnerve me a bit but I put it down to it being anti blemish. it is very runny when it comes out of the bottle and I found it quite hard to get it to stay on my face while I was applying it rather than just coming off immediately. would not buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2013 12:17:00 AM More reviews by Cherie92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Good foundation
I have acne and this does not make me break out in spots more. It looks natural and I have had several compliments on my skin since wearing this
Easy to rub in and apply
Using shade 2 which is slightly dark for me but its ok as I add a white transparent powder over the top anyway.
This product does slide off my nose though I don't know why ?
Never happened with any other foundation before
Will buy again because its a great day time fixer plus the coverage is full enough to wear for evening also

rated 2 of 5 on 9/26/2013 5:06:00 PM More reviews by latgmayra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I am not at all impressed with this foundation. It does not help with my acne at all. It slides off the oily areas just a few minutes after applying, it needs touch ups constantly, it does not look natural or smooth on my skin at all. Maybe it's my skin type or the fact that I live in a very humid environment, but I must say I definitely prefer other brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2013 1:28:00 AM More reviews by victoriad92

I have been using this foundation for over a year and a half now. When I first bought it I used it straight from the bottle onto my skin and was using a lot of it. After a month and a half I decided to start mixing it with a thin everyday moisturiser and I have never looked back! I now get a lot more use out of one bottle, which is great considering they are fairly expensive in Australia and my skin has cleared up substantially.

My skin has reacted really well to using this on a daily basis which I love. I usually use a primer underneath my foundation as during the day I can get quite oily skin so that prevents it from looking like I have jumped in the shower. If I ever need a bit more coverage, I add less moisturiser to the foundation and although I have to use a bit more foundation, I don't have to use as much concealer :)

Definitely would recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2013 2:57:00 AM More reviews by jack0125

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best foundation I have found for acne prone skin. It is also suited to skin with fine lines. It has medium coverage (but buildable). You might need to reapply halfway through the day, but well worth it. Pretty cheap and the bottle lasts for ages.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 2:55:00 AM More reviews by chilli03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

My skin is oily and i tend to break out in summer. I am so happy i found this product,not only because it covers the acne but also it doesn't get cakey after long hours at work. I don't like to use concealer much so sometimes when i want extra coverage i just reapply it after the first one and set it with mac blot powder. However for me as my skin gets even more oily in summer i always carry a compact powder and oil blotting papers in my purse. I wouldn't say this is my everyday foundation as i dont break out all the time but if you have oily and acne prone skin this foundation is a good buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 6:57:00 PM More reviews by MACBarbiex

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've never really considered Clinique foundation before, and I got randomly bought some last Christmas. It is the Anti-Blemish Liquid Make-Up Foundation (not part of the Step 1 to Step 3 Collection) .
I didn't like this product right away because it was the obvious wrong shade for me (02- shade ''Fresh Ivory'') but it could not be helped as it was bought as a present, so I stored it away for months as I tan regular and have olive skin naturally so I would never be using this product as it was too light.
I dug it out again eventually when I was experimenting contouring my face, and it came to great use as I have found out it is an amazing highlighter/mild contour/concealer ingredient! It blends so well with the foundation colour I use surprisingly as I considered it so 'pale'. It is a thick consistency (reminding me of MAC's 'Studio-Sculpt SPF 15' foundation) so I think if I considered using it (in a different shade) you would not really need to use a lot. I have relatively pinky/purple under eye circles so I love using a thicker concealer, and even though its classed as a foundation I think this is perfect- for me anyways. As a highlighter/contour it comes off as a 'brighter,lighter' look, kind of like how Ben Nye Banana Powder is used on lighter skin tones (like Kim Kardashian). It works for me anyway:)!
The packaging is a little boring, the box is a floral type pattern but the bottle is simple- but Clinique is known for its simple, professional packaging. The bottle is like a wide (ish) oval shaped bottle but is not that big. Like in reference to SS SPF 15, it may be down to the fact its a heavy concentrated product and not much is needed. I have been using this for over 4 months on an everyday basis and I'm nowhere near finished still, you only need a little amount (not sure how much facial wise, but likely not a lot more).
It is 24.00 locally, and I would happily pay it in the future!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/18/2013 8:25:00 AM More reviews by tinni9000

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I never post reviews on MUA. this product is do bad that I am compelled to post a review now. I am a sensitive skin girl and generally I do have a tendency of having small bumps if I use makeup. earlier I tried Clinique superbalanced foundation and broke up. Now I asked for a sample of this and after using it I have developed small little bumps accompanied with redness. I am not acne prone but I thought this product wud go well with sensitive skin. but I was so so wrong. Now even my trusted rashcream not working on it for diminishing the redness. I have pretty clear skin and now i am regreting putting this on my good skin. Yakkkkkk !! 0 from me... If you have sensitive skin stay away from this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2013 1:36:00 AM More reviews by toxicloverr

I have been buying this foundation for years. I have combination skin.
The counter's makeup artist used it on me as I have acne skin and scarring. It was a perfect shade for me (Shade 03) and has reduced the amount of blemishes I've had.
I actually found it to reduce blemishes more then my facial cleansers- after about a month of using the foundation, the amount of blemishes on my face reduced.

It lasts pretty long, however my nose does look shiny after a while and the foundation seems to slide off my nose.
It does rub off and transfer to my clothes as I do not like to set with powder as when I blot my oily patches it makes the powder cakey.

I've recommended this foundation to many friends who have been using Revlon foundation and caking it on their face to hide blemishes. This foundation has a medium coverage and their All About Eyes concealer does a great job to fully cover imperfections.

Overall I'm really happy with the foundation and will continuously repurchase this. It's a great find and definitely a keeper!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2013 5:34:00 AM More reviews by TanithB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I started out using Clinique even better foundation because of a beauty video I watched on it and I loved it! I used it for about a year and a half. Then one day when I went to buy it again because mine was nearly finished, they did not have my shade. The lady at the Clinique counter could see I am acne prone :/ so she suggested the anti blemish foundation. I bought it and I have never turned back.... I'm honestly in love with my foundation. I find the coverage very good, it looks natural on my skin. It doesn't feel heavy or uncomfortable at all on my skin and it has a Matt finish after I have set it with a very light amount of MAC studio fix pressed powder. I do find that it dries slightly darker than the color but it still suits me. It lasts the whole day without me having to touch up, it stays put and doesn't slide on my face. I do tend to sweat above my lip on hot days so when I wipe above my lip a couple of times the foundation comes off- that is the only time I find the need to touch up. I once went on Accutane for my skin, I was only on for 1 and a half months then stopped because of bad side effects but one of the normal side effects is reallyyyyy dry skin,during that time I continued to use my anti blemish foundation, the dryness was slightly visible but it was not bad at all, I was still very happy with using it, I just didn't set it with any powder. I don't think that this foundation prevents any blemishes/ pimples from appearing because I have always struggled with mild acne, even more so in my adult years but it definitely does not cause any breakouts which is GREAT! I don't find the packaging a problem, I am used to the amount of product that comes out when i squeeze it and how much I use. I highly recommend this product!