December 20, 2014 | 1035 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Anti Blemish Solutions Liquid Make Up

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 7:11:00 PM More reviews by anneranna

I can't belive this product doesn't have the best reviews. I have tried so many foundations for my acne-prone, oily skin, and this is by far the best one! the lightest colour is a perfect match for me.

I always use this when I am going out and my foundation needs to last, but you can use it everyday as well - it doesn't feel or look heavy at all!
it keeps my face matte, covers my blemishes and redness really well and still looks natural!

I really didn't think there was such a thing as "the perfect foundation" for my skin, but here it is :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2014 5:04:00 PM More reviews by Caroline244

I cannot live without this foundation. I buy a lot of make-up and people regularly ask me to review other foundations but I just won't. As long as this product stays as it is, I will continue to buy it religiously. I really do notice a difference in my spots if I use a different foundation, I still get a few hormonally, but this really does keep them at bay.
I Use the lightest colour - 01 Fresh Alabaster, and in summer I use 02 mixed with a little moisturiser so it isn't as heavy. I think it is a little expensive, but I will continue to buy it nonetheless. My next splurge will be the anti-blemish solutions gel, i'm hoping it's just as good as the foundation!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/20/2013 1:59:00 PM More reviews by anonyym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a sample of this foundation before I bought it.. I was SO disapointed - and glad that I didn't buy it based on good reviwes.. I think it was too difficult to apply and it didn't look good on my skin. :-( Had so high hopes

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 4:03:00 AM More reviews by Desmetval

This is the 2nd time I've purchased it and I really like this product.
It's very smooth and has a good coverage.
If you like a bit more coverage, you can easily add layers to build it up.

For me, this is the only foundation that doesn't give me breakouts. My skin looks healty without the 'mask' effect you can have with for example. MAC foundations.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2013 7:27:00 PM More reviews by lidilos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have acne prone skin because of pcos, so i used a lot of different foundations. This product is one of the best foundation i have ever used. It has a good coverage for pimples, red and dark spots. Also it is very smooth and light. I don't feel foundation on my skin and I usually don't even use powder when I use it. I recommend it for oily, acne prone skins.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2013 7:47:00 PM More reviews by laramicha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

it's just perfect for me! it has very good coverage and a powder finish! i can wear it for 12 hours!!! it's not heavy on my skin and i can't feel it!! i love it and it's the best foundation for my oily skin!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/16/2013 8:40:00 PM More reviews by EmmaPorter13

I had heard so much great things on this foundation and since I suffer from breakouts, scarring and redness I thought this would be perfect. I went and got tested for my shade and it looked fine in the shop but when I came out I looked orange! I was then told this was their lightest shade. Luckily I only got a sample of it so I had not bought it yet. But I had enough to last me for a week so I tried different ways of applying : Beauty blender, brush , sponges etc. But my skin looked awful! It barely covered any of my scarring or spots. And it made my skin completely dry out, even though I usually have okay skin(not oily or dry really) I just looked so un-natural and cakey for some reason and the fact the shade range isn't better makes this even more disappointing as you would think they could expand it for everyone, especially when the foundation is £19 something!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/17/2013 2:26:00 PM More reviews by princesskayli

I bought this foundation a few years ago when I was using the anti blemish 3 step kit and the woman in the store 'matched' it to my skin tone. I use this term loosely as it seemed ok in the store but when I used it in natural light I looked pink. my skin tone has yellow undertones not pink and so I looked hideous. as well as this it broke me out more, I went back into the store and the lady told me that for the first two weeks it got rid of the spots under the surface of the skin but then it stopped spots from developing. this was not true. I just developed more and more blemishes until I eventually stopped using this foundation and moved onto something else. the smell of this foundation is a bit chemically for me, it did unnerve me a bit but I put it down to it being anti blemish. it is very runny when it comes out of the bottle and I found it quite hard to get it to stay on my face while I was applying it rather than just coming off immediately. would not buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2013 12:17:00 AM More reviews by Cherie92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Good foundation
I have acne and this does not make me break out in spots more. It looks natural and I have had several compliments on my skin since wearing this
Easy to rub in and apply
Using shade 2 which is slightly dark for me but its ok as I add a white transparent powder over the top anyway.
This product does slide off my nose though I don't know why ?
Never happened with any other foundation before
Will buy again because its a great day time fixer plus the coverage is full enough to wear for evening also

rated 2 of 5 on 9/26/2013 5:06:00 PM More reviews by latgmayra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I am not at all impressed with this foundation. It does not help with my acne at all. It slides off the oily areas just a few minutes after applying, it needs touch ups constantly, it does not look natural or smooth on my skin at all. Maybe it's my skin type or the fact that I live in a very humid environment, but I must say I definitely prefer other brands.