Avon NutraLush

4.4

I have loved the color Twig ever since I sampled it a few months ago. Finally took advantage of the 2 for $8 sale and got it, along with Pecan.

These lipsticks are great! They go on smoothly,last quite awhile,they shine, they keep my lips moist. They don't taste, or smell bad, AND they have SPF 12!! There are quite a few shades to choose from as well, something for everyone.

I definitly think these are worth checking out.

on 10/11/2001 11:54:00 PM

Great creamy lipstick!! I have in Pecan which is a gorgeous light brown. I could afford a ton of these!! Great conditioning for the lips.

on 7/17/2001 2:52:00 PM

I LOVE the lip conditioner product in this line. It is very moisturizing, and perhaps a little plumping. The colors are very creamy in texture and definitely full coverage. The packaging is a little corny. I would prefer if the colors were slightly sheerer, these are not good for mixing or wearing with gloss. Color selection is alright. It's a good deal when it's on sale, I bought 9 @ $3 each. Stays on for about 2 hours, must reapply often.

on 6/19/2001 10:09:00 AM

These are quite nice. They don't dry your lips out, they keep them quite moisturized. The colors are so so. They stay fairly well. The lip conditioner is ok. My mother adores it. Can be used in place of a lip gloss to give a fuller plumper look.

on 6/8/2001 12:46:00 PM

Wonderfully pigmented lippies that have a smooth and shiny texture but are not greasy. Stain well too!

Popular Lipsticks