October 21, 2014 | 921 users online

Highlighters - Revlon - Age Defying Spa Illuminator Pink Light

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2010 9:41:00 PM More reviews by maclover123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

ok, so i bought this product a few days ago, its been on my list for a really long time but i could never afford it because it is 35 AUD. i went with a friend the other daay and it was on sale for 20 bucks which is better so i quickly snatched it.im so gald i did! it is the prettiest highlighter ever! it gives your face this beautiful shimmery pinky glow! i have quite oily skin but it still looks wonderfull. i recommend this to anyone with any skin type!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2010 11:35:00 PM More reviews by mangomadness

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this product. I'm not a fan of the packaging, but I don't use the brush that comes with the package. After I'm done with putting on makeup, I dab a small amount on the top of my cheeks and under my brow bone and gently blend it in with a sponge. It brightens up my skin, making me look awake for the morning. It also smells nice.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2010 12:54:00 PM More reviews by jennnifer1911

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been looking for a highlighter for so long and got this in a swap. This is a great highlighter for under the brow but I prefer to use a powder highlighter (MUFE Compact Shine On) for everywhere else. This product is very cost effective and will last a long time hence why I said will not repurchase as I do not think I will ever run out of this!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2010 4:42:00 AM More reviews by MyUsername156

ooooh my. best shit ever. makes my skin look extraordinarly glowy and bright, when its actually the opposite. just a teeny bit along the top of my cheekbones is all thats need. its perfect to highlight my eyes as well. it doesn't look shimmery, just dewy. love it so much.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2010 3:28:00 PM More reviews by WesleysMom25

I mix this in with my foundation. It gives my face a "glow".

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2010 6:55:00 AM More reviews by AsatsuyaBeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really love this high-lighter. It gives my face such a pretty glow...and It makes me look more awake. This Basically IS High-beam, but you get more, it's a little more rosy looking (but when you blend it the rosy-ness of it goes away) and it's way cheaper! What a steal! I love high-beam, and now I found a way cheaper alternative, that does the same thing. I'm really happy with this. I also like how the brush has an off switch... and the packaging doesn't bother me, so I'm going to give it a full 5! ^_^

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2010 12:38:00 AM More reviews by thupham2

Although this highlighter is an opaque pink, its brightening effect comes more so from the liquid component of the product, and the glitter particles incorporated within that. This causes a very sparkly and "wet", dewy look. I was hoping that the pink pigment would help give a more color-associated glow (e.g. whiter cheekbones as opposed to wetter cheekbones...)

This doesn't make my face "brighter" or glowy; it just looks "wetter", like a sweating or an oily look

And it highlights pores, laugh lines, capillaries etc....Definitely not a keeper. This is basically a more expensive way of achieving a sweaty look.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2010 8:01:00 AM More reviews by Ollyli

I'm really impressed and happy with this product. It's my first time using a illuminator and I feel like it makes my face look young and healthy. It didnt settle into fine lines and was easy to apply with fingers. I wish the packaging is a pump instead of a brush head. Thats the only downfall.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2010 2:37:00 PM More reviews by VersaillesVixen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is definitely an HG item for me! I'm both anemic and hypothyroid, so I pretty much ALWAYS look tired (because I usually am!) and always have dark circles under my eyes. This product is the only thing I've found that really perks up my face, without doing a full evening-type makeup. I don't usually wear makeup to work, and using concealer under my eyes with no other makeup just looks strange, so I just forgo everything during the day. Now, I just swipe a little of this under my eyes, along my cheekbones, and under my brows, and I'm good to go. It makes me look so much more awake and healthy, but still natural and fresh-faced. And although some folks dislike the brush, it works fine for me, and I like not having to get product all over my fingers. Smells great, feels great, not too expensive. I love it!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2010 2:19:00 PM More reviews by jldroz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a great highlighter! Blends easily, brightens well, and does not make me greasy or shiny looking. I definitly look more awake and fresh when I wear this. I will say, though, that if I know I am going to use this I go with a powder foundation over a liquid foundation - so that may be what keeps it from looking greasy.

The only downfall is the packaging - no matter how lightly I squeeze too much always seems to come out and a little of this goes a long way. I usually squeeze, dot it onto my skin, and then blend - the brush is pretty useless. Its the only reason I didnt give it a 5.

Overall, I would buy this again as I love how lit-up I look when I wear it.