Biore Steam Activated Cleanser with SteamActiv Beads

3.8

Water, Sodium C14 16 Olefin Sulfonate, Ammonium Cocoyl Isothionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, PEG 7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita Leaf Extract (Peppermint), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water (Coconut), Withania Somnifera Root Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Extract, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Mannitol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Chromium Oxide Greens, Iron Oxides, Potassium Hydroxide, Benzophenone 4, Menthol, Methyl Lactate, Polyquaternium 10, DMDM Hydrantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090)

on 5/9/2011 2:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i'm almost done with my 1st purchased bottle and i'll say i will buy it again. there is nothing special about this cleanser because it doesn't help with blemishes and acne but it really helps clean my skin specially in the shower. it smells great and it doesn't irritate my skin. i use a little amount with my facial brush and it works absolutely amazing.

on 5/6/2011 11:24:00 AM

This Steam Activated Cleanser by Biore, isn't the best product I have purchased, but it's good! I love how it refreshens your face while you are in the shower. It gives it a cool, tingly, refreshing feeling! I have been using it in a while, and I do believe it has been cleansing my face really well though, no signs of acne, or any blemishes of what kind. I would purchase this again!

on 4/18/2011 11:00:00 AM

Very good cleanser but I wouldn't say it really helps acne, but doesn't hurt either. I use it daily and I really like how clean it makes my skin.

on 4/17/2011 5:56:00 PM

I first used this in a free sample size and after using it, I bought the bigger size. It makes your skin feel very clean and firm, and it does help with minor breakouts. After you get out of the shower, just make sure you use a moisturizer because it can dry out your skin.

on 4/12/2011 11:18:00 AM

I bought this when I couldn't get a hold of my usual cleanser and I'm impressed. It feels light enough for my skin that it's not irritating but it definitely cleans well and the smell is fresh and fruity. I only need one pump to clean my face and neck and I'd say the bottle has lasted me about 3 months, I'm ok with that. I only use this in the shower, I do believe the "steam activated" bit is just marketing baloney but I do enjoy the cooling sensation. I will most likely repurchase.

on 4/9/2011 5:34:00 PM

This cleanser did a really nice job cleaning my face, didn't irritate and the smell is nice, light and fresh. As for being steam activated I am not so sure of that, whether I use it in the shower or not it works the same. Anyways, I liked it enough that I went back to Walmart and grabbed some more it since it was on clearance for $5.

on 4/8/2011 11:51:00 PM

Love this product!

The steam activated bit is a load of marketing baloney.

This is a good cleanser for the shower that provides tons of bubbles.

Doesn't overly dry my face or break me out.

The smell is energizing and invigorating.

Soapbox segue:

Biore products are seriously underrated. Their price points may be slightly higher than other comparable drugstore products, but I've never purchased a dud item from them.

on 3/12/2011 10:39:00 AM

This is my current face wash. It feels like it is giving you a really deep clean which I love! I don't normally use it in the shower but it still works great. I have combination skin and this is strong enough to remove the oil from my T zone without overdrying the rest of my skin. However, I have noticed that it does make your skin a little TOO clean...almost squeaky clean. I don't know if this is a good thing because I know that my skin probably produces more oil to compensate for the lost moisture. Still looking for the perfect face wash.

on 2/15/2011 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I have combination-dry-sensitive-acne prone skin. When I used the cleanser not in shower, I didn't feel like it cleansed my face thoroughly at all. It felt slippery (I like squeaky feeling after cleansing). So, I gave it another try in shower and it turned out giving me a kind of squeaky feeling which I like...BUT, it also dried out my skin! I had to put extra moisturizer on those dry patches which didn't really work anyway. Won't be repurchasing this product again!

on 1/30/2011 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love how this cleanser doesn't have salicylic acid but still works just as well if not better because not only does it control the oiliness of my t-zones it also does not leave my leave my skin dry like cleansers with salicylic acid. This cleanser is really concentrated so it lasts longer than the other drugstore acne cleansers I've tried which is another plus. =)