MAC Deelight

4.8

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Petrolatum, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Acrylates Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Silica, Tin Oxide, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica Silylate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Saccharin, Flavor (Aroma), Phenoxyethanol [ /- Mica, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Red 6, Red 7 Lake, Red 28 Lake, Red 30 Lake, Red 33 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake]

on 4/21/2011 11:51:00 AM

This is such a beautiful color! I almost didn't buy it. I'm also surprised this isn't reviewed more. I wear this on its own, since it's exactly the same color as my natural lip color, but a tad darker and shinnier. The MAC Cremesheens are my favorite glosses, they aren't sticky, but very creamy and glossy. It's such a beautiful pink color, that I just wear lipliner in (MAC) Barely There, and add this to my lips. The gloss has good staying power, and it's perfect for my dark hair/green eyes/light tan color skin. The pink brings out the green in my eyes, and the brown in my hair. It's my go to lipgloss. I couldn't be happier, with this natural finish.

on 3/2/2011 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! It looks very natural on my medium/tan skin! I usually wear this on its own since my lips are already pretty pigmented. Recently though, Ive been applying this on top of my viva glam II l/s and it looks absolutely beautiful! I like how the cremesheen glasses are not as sticky as the tinted lipglass! Will definitely repurchase!

on 2/22/2011 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I loveeeee this lipgloss. It look so nude on my tanned/medium brown skin. It gives such a rich color, looks gorgeous with velvet teddy underneath. Would deff buy it again.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

This is my perfect lip gloss. Its very close to my natural lip colour. I can wear this all day long, i love the feeling of it. Its creamy but not sticky at all. I love the fact that there is no shimmer or glitter to it. I always keep an extra one on hand. Only down side is that it's on the pricey side and i do seem to go through a tube fairy quickly. I haven't found a less expensive dupe, but this its worth every penny for the colour, quality, and lack of sparkles/shimmer. I hope Mac keeps this in there line forever.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this for free at one of my local MAC pro-stores via the Back 2 MAC program. Otherwise, I would never have tried it. Big mistake!

I avoid MAC lip products in general because they either dry out my lips or make them feel stickier than the La Brea tar pits. I like to be kissed, so sticky glosses are strictly for special occasions for me. This gloss is cushiony and moisturizing. The light vanilla flavor isn't overwhelming, which is nice. I especially like that the shine is lustrous and rich vs. the old plastic-hooker-lip look.

Deelight is a perfect compromise between nude and pink. I would say it is For me it's a perfect MLBB shade. All I need is this, concealer, and an eye lash curler to feel nice about myself, which is awesome! You can apply just a dab or build it up for a bit more hue, if you'd like, without feeling like you're adding pounds to your lips.

I think Deelight just may be the first lipgloss I actually finish! A great go-to item for a fellow makeup-look minimalist. It suits my fair golden olive skin and dark hair and eyes as well as it suits my blonde, blue eyed, porcelain skinned friend. It's a perfect every day color.

on 11/17/2010 8:29:00 PM

This is my HG natural lip color. It is basically the same shade as my lips so I have worn down half a tube in about three months. I will be purchasing again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Love this. Very smooth, creamy, and gentle on my lips. Makes them look just the right amount of moist, not overdone or goopy. Great texture and scent, not tacky and not overpowering. Staying power is pretty good considering what it is.

The color is a beautifully flattering pinkish nude that I find perfect for everyday wear. Sometimes I have to give public speeches and find this to be my go to lip gloss because it doesn't make my lips smack or stick together (not to hate on the Lipglasses but this definitely doesn't scream "I'm trying too hard" the way they sometimes can). I would recommend this to anyone.

on 10/13/2010 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I love this gloss. I wear it on top of mac's touch lipstick.

on 10/10/2010 3:35:00 AM

love this gloss the color is pretty much the same color as my lips so it's as if iam wearing a clear gloss and this tube can probably last me a really long time but i def would repurchase

on 8/30/2010 6:31:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love this as an everyday gloss and I love how there is no shimmer and its neither sticky or thick. Its a simple pink/nude colour that just allows yours lips to look naturally beautiful with a nice glassy finish

Recommended for Medium Skin