July 28, 2014 | 2052 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Deelight

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2010 8:24:00 PM More reviews by trinigal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this gloss. I wear it on top of mac's touch lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2010 3:35:00 AM More reviews by juicyasfcuk

love this gloss the color is pretty much the same color as my lips so it's as if iam wearing a clear gloss and this tube can probably last me a really long time but i def would repurchase

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2010 6:31:00 AM More reviews by TrishyB

I love this as an everyday gloss and I love how there is no shimmer and its neither sticky or thick. Its a simple pink/nude colour that just allows yours lips to look naturally beautiful with a nice glassy finish

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2010 7:51:00 PM More reviews by pineappleremix

I'm not a fan of gloss but I actually am really impressed with this one. First of the vanilla scent is lovely! Secondly it's not all that sticky :)
Also has a really great application and it can easily be paired with any look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2010 9:41:00 PM More reviews by Alexine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite gloss because it goes on smoothly with no stickiness or tackiness. Deelight looks mauvey on me, but it's neutral enough that it is probably universally flattering. Even though it is a little pricey, I will definitely repurchase. Love the color and the formula.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2010 9:11:00 PM More reviews by lucky27

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The MA recommended this color form me and I am glad she did, it's a nice neutral pink with a bit of brown tone to it. I love the vanilla smell and the creamy texture. I think I would purchase this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2010 5:23:00 PM More reviews by Mariam0803

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is by far the best lip gloss I've ever purchased! I'm not a big fan of lip glosses, as they tend to be sticky and not true to their "tube color", but this one is absolutely perfect! I have been searching for a nice neutral lip gloss that wasn't too nude that would wash me out. This is practically my lips in gloss form. It goes great with MAC Creme in Your Coffee lipstick or MAC Stripdown lip pencil. Definitely a must have for lip gloss. Would definitely buy this again and again. I hope they don't discontinue this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2010 6:52:00 AM More reviews by signemarie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely adore this little vanilla-scented lipcolor. Don't know what else to call it, it's glossy at first (not sparkly), but not sticky at all and the color compliments my pale NW25 cool-toned complexion and blonde hair soooo well. Because I'm blonde and pale, I need to be careful with pinks, since they can wash out my colors completely if they are too hot/dep. This color on me is truly MLBB, the gloss wears off after a couple of hours, but leaves that healthy dose of color on my lips. Fabulous, would purchase again, but it may be l/e?

Only con is that this formula does enhance chapped lips, when the gloss wears off and only the color is left, but I a good balm under this prevents it.

I put up a close-up pic of me wearing it (natural daylight). It's very close to my natural lip color, but it kind of fills paler spots with that healthy pink shade and freshens up my entire face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2010 4:45:00 PM More reviews by xxaceswildxx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Perfect color for me. Can use it for many many looks - its not limiting. I'm not a gloss person, but I love this color and the feel of it. Its not all sticky

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2010 9:30:00 AM More reviews by behappy08

This is my first cremesheen l/g and I really love the texture. They feel so good on the lips. The only complaint I have is the amount of product you get for the price. I love the color, it looks extremely natural on my pigmented lips. On my lips it shows up as a natural rosy color with a glossy finish, just amazing!