December 20, 2014 | 1635 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single - Brulee

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 10:08:00 PM More reviews by Kifmaster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

HG eyeshadow! I use this daily as a lid color and a brow bone color. Similar to MACs Brûlée but more powdery & for $1 it's worth it!! I think the packaging is tiny and cute but I have found that some are hard to open. I've gone through many of these and I plan on going through many more. I always have a couple back ups in my collection! You can find these everywhere and the price is amazing. There's no reason to not try this! Apply with a more stiff eye brush and pat before blending. You won't be disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2014 5:56:00 AM More reviews by wendycoco

Great for all over the lid as well brow highlight.
Awesome price and pigmentation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2014 10:23:00 PM More reviews by decoydream

It kinda blows my mind when I realise that such a great eyeshadow is only a dollar! I use the colour all over my lid up to my brow to cover any pigmentation on my eyelid and it really brightens up the area without being obvious (my skin tone is pale, yellow based and warm- about NC20 or 'buff' in Clinique's even better foundation). With this, a touch of gel liner and mascara, my eye routine has been cut by a few precious minutes!

Like everyone has mentioned, the consistency is very smooth and buttery without my eyelid turning into crease central. I've only been using it for about a week, but it hasn't shattered or anything yet (which wet n wild eyeshadows tend to do even when they haven't been dropped...).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 7:19:00 AM More reviews by 902nikki902

I couldn't find this shadow in Canada for the past couple years. When I seen it pop-up in the Superstore last week my heart almost skipped a beat! It is perfection for my brow highlight, so excited it's back out! It was only $1.99 btw.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 2:40:00 PM More reviews by shortii53

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Very much like this shadow. It is soft and pigmented, as are all wet 'n wild shadows. Shade is a great nude. Almost my skin color. Great for light neutral eye. It also even out eye lid to apply another shadow. I prefer it swept all over lid with a dark brown liner on top. Great and cheap everyday neutral.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2014 7:47:00 AM More reviews by MagnoliaState

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best $1 (or less) you can spend on m/u! Great all over lid color for my (NC20 - maybe a little lighter) skintone. Blends easily. I wouldn't call it buttery but it isn't too powdery either.

I had first thought it looked a little too peachy in the pan but it isn't.

I have a hard time getting the package open. It is hard to get my nail under the lip to open it. I wish they would change that design.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2014 12:42:00 AM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a creamy, pale neutral eyeshadow that works as an all over lid color or as a transition color. The texture is very buttery and smoothe and I reach for this often. It is lighter than my skin color so I can even use this as a matte brow highlight.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 1:50:00 AM More reviews by Gretalin

Holy grail nude! I couldn't find it anywhere in Vancouver so I had to pay more in amazon, but I will still repurchase this. In fact, I already placed my order today for 3 more of them! It's so buttery that you couldn't even believe it's a 99 cents product! I use it as my highlight, and also correct some of the eyeshadow that I didn't blend well. It's also a great transition color! The only downside I'll say about this is its super easy to broke. It broke in the corner somehow someday. And once it broke in the corner it start to crack everywhere. That's why I need to purchase 3 more-- in case it broke into several pieces and I can't use it anymore! I try to find a similar product in other brands but non of them work as well as this one. Overall it's an amazing product, worth a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 9:01:00 AM More reviews by lovelylucy88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE! i use this as a brow bone highlight awesome eyeshadow cant believe its just 99 cents. its very pigmented

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 2:34:00 AM More reviews by Tuney07

Love love love this eyeshadow! It's the perfect everyday lid color, brow bone highlight, and eyeshadow blending color. I can't believe this is .99 cents lol it's unbelievable. The formula is also very workable, pigmented and soft. I like to apply it with a flat shader brush and I use the elf essentials one. I recommend to everyone who loves experimenting with eyeshadows. So far I've seen it at Walgreens and Kmart.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No