April 18, 2014 | 1437 users online

Polishes - Rimmel - Lasting Finish Pro Enamel all shades, new square bottle

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2012 1:18:00 PM More reviews by itsjenna007

I love these nail polishes. I bought one because it was on sale and a pretty color but right now I can't remember which one it was. It claims to last long and it does compared to other nail polishes. Usually polish will chip pretty quickly but this lasted a lot longer without chips then other polishes I've tried. I also put the color on my toes and it lasted for weeks with no chips.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2012 11:24:00 AM More reviews by Caralee419

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the only rimmel product that I have truly liked! I have been unsuccessful with their other products but these polishes are a hit! I currently have this on wild orchid and the base and top coat pro. Its been 4 days and theres only the slightest bit of where at the tips but its really not that noticeable. I don't know if this lasts 10 days but it does last longer than alot of other brands!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2012 11:54:00 PM More reviews by buffydoggy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have four of these polishes (Steel Grey, Burgundy Flirt, a blue one (I can't remember the name but a sparkly blue) and Hot Cocoa). I love these polishes and wish they came in more colours. I would say they last for a solid 6 days, with or without the top/base coats and no touch-ups. I love, love the wide, flat brush as I find that my nail polish application takes a lot less time. Personally, I like them a hundred times more than Essie and maybe even more than OPI. Actually, I would compare them to OPI at a fraction of the cost.

I think that's great for the price you pay for these. I have found them at Shopper's for $3.99.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2012 6:16:00 PM More reviews by PinkGrapefruit14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The shades are so cute and on trend. I love the bottle and the crown emblem on top of the handle. The polish lasts a really long time and looks professional. I love this product! I wish they would come out with even more colors!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2012 5:48:00 PM More reviews by texaskajun

I bought Hot Cocoa and I was not disappointed at all. The polish went on smooth with rich color and lasted a week with very minor chipping. Due to the expensive price ($5.99 - $7.99) in my area, I will have to wait for a BOGO 1/2 sale.

The CVS where I shop, the shelving is always cleaned out of Rimmel nail polish.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2012 1:43:00 PM More reviews by licoricepirate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this stuff lasts foreverrrrrr & looks good even when it's wearing away. ive had this red/orange shade on for 10+ days now. slight chipping around the corners of some nails.. very impressed..

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2011 4:41:00 AM More reviews by Dakara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite brand of nailpolish. I have almost all of the colors. I recently bought Electric Pink. I love the shade but most of all it lasts long. It usually lasts up to 5-9 days. I'm a painter & sculptor so I wash my hands alot. For me it lasts longer than other polishes and has great application. Bristles are nice and gives even application.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2011 2:37:00 PM More reviews by lac925

I LOVE this nail polish! I was looking for an inexpensive nail polish in a pinkish-brown shade that I used to get from Sally Hansen (which for some reason I cannot find anymore), and I found it in Rimmel's "Hot Cocoa". The shade is EXACTLY the same one I used to use and the price was right. I also LOVE the brush! The tapered edge gives you a lot more control with application than the usual round brush. I just applied it last night, so I have yet to see how long it wears but I'm very happy with it so far. I'm going to buy up a few more bottles just in case Rimmel decides to discontinue this shade! :P

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2011 12:57:00 AM More reviews by snappalicious

In terms of drugstore nail polish this is the best of the best. I have tried all high ends and low ends and this is on par with my Chanel and Lippman polish (and I'm pretty sure you could buy the whole Rimmel collection for the price of one Chanel). It goes on flawlessly due to the silky formula and AMAZING double brush. There is also a great colour selection and the bottle design is quite cute. These are without a doubt the best low-end nail polishes available and rival (may even surpass) the high end brands. HIGHLY RECOMMEND !

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2011 2:35:00 PM More reviews by perfmem54

I have this polish in every color available and it is the best, most lasting polish I've ever worn. I have two drawers full of every brand made I think and nothing compares to this Rimmel. I got most of mine at Walgreen's for aroud four bucks and now they have a buy one, get one 50% off. My only complaint is that I wish they had more colors.