Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer

4.7

Talc Isododecane VP/Hexadecene copolymer MCA Trimethylsiloxysilicate Cyclopentasloxane Disteardmonum hectorite Trihydroxystearin Silica dimethyl silylate Titanium dioxide Sorbitan sesquoleate PEG-40 stearate Beeswax Propylene carbonate Dimethicone Cyclohexasiloxane BHT

on 9/22/2013 1:35:00 PM

what i love about this product:
-my eyeshadow did stay on perfectly all day( from 7 am till midnight )
-no bothering scent at all
- so easy to apply with its perfect smooth consistency
-very affordable !

on 8/29/2013 3:49:00 AM

This product is AMAZING! I have been trying and looking for an eye base or primer which wont ruin my eye shadow whenever i wear it after a while cause my eyelid tend to get oily and will ruin my eye shadow especially when i sweat. How amazing this product work? My eyelid don get oily even 8 hrs of wearing it. After u apply u will feel ur eyelid is completely not oily at all, it tends to clean up the oil on ur skin surface yet u don feel dry on ur eyelid.
My eye shadow last until i remove it after working. Without this product, it my eyes shadow will smudge when it arrives late noon..but this product keep my eye shadow last until i remove it! Hardly to find amazing product in Etude House but i should say DO NOT LET GO this product!

on 8/18/2013 11:07:00 PM

This product is awesome! I have pretty oily eye lids, prior to discovering eye primer, any eyeliner and eyeshadow would usually end up in the crease of my eyelid, sometimes the oily buildup would get into my eyes and sting like anything! So for a long period of time, mascara was my only friend.

It is quite amazing how well this works, from 7am all the way to 6pm, i checked, the coloring and eyeliner is still intact. I could even go to dinner without touching up. I sampled my sisters Urban Decay primer and that worked wonders too but i was on a look out for a cheaper option and came across this on ebay ($9 NZD). Cheap as peanuts! (well for me anyways).

As i write this review, it has been 8hours since application, my brown eyeshadow and brown eyeliner still in place and no creases!!

on 7/21/2013 8:39:00 AM

I don't understand why people have liked this so much. It's a good primer and not too expensive, i wouldn't say dirt cheap or anything. It works okay, my lids are super oily and i feel that the e/s fades a bit during the day. Also i simply hate the packaging! It's a bit pear shaped from the bottom and i feel most of the product gets stuck in the inner walls so you end up throwing most of the stuff away. The material is so hard that you'd need a saw to cut it!

on 7/16/2013 5:14:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Cheap and works.
Oily lids rejoice!
Wish it came in a better packaging though so I can use up all of the primer.

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This stuff is amazing!!!! It's so cheap and it works perfectly. My eyelids are super oily and I don't usually wear eyeshadows. This primer stays on all day and never do I have to worry about others looking at my oily eyelids again whenever I look down.

on 6/25/2013 2:09:00 AM

One of the best primers that I own. Its price is affordable and half the cost of other HE primers [UD, Too faced etc] [in Singapore that is]. I have slightly oily lids and do need a primer if I wanna wear any eyeshadow. This allows my eyeshadow to go on really smoothly and makes them stay put for hours without giving those creasy lines! The only gripe I have would probably be about its packaging. The doe foot applicator is fine but the shape of the bottle is somewhat like the old UD primer potion packaging all over again. At least make the bottle almost straight-down please lol, rather than some odd looking hourglass type shape [what were they thinking] that makes it hard to get all the product unless you cut the bottle open. Overall I definitely recommend this and for the price, you cannot really go wrong.

on 4/22/2013 7:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

The first time I used this, I popped on my eyeshadow and then decided I wanted to put on different colors. Immediately, I grabbed a face wipe and attempted to swipe it off. BUT IT WOULD NOT BUDGE. It had settled that fast due to this primer. It was pretty amazing. I will come off though so don't stress, I used an oil based makeup remover. It also stopped creasing.

on 3/11/2013 10:05:00 AM

Etude never ever breaks me down.. Cheap price and very effective results, especially for their best seller items, BB Cream, Moistfull Collagen Series (love love love the emulsion), Wonder Pore series (freshner <3), and the latest series, Sweet Recipe, is too hard to not purchase it, darnit it's sooo cute.
This is one of their best seller items, of course it's because the product offers a very good and nice result. It defines my eyeshadow's color in such a nice way and it makes my eyeshadow last so long, my longest experience was 14hrs and the color is still good even though it faded a bit. Well but it has a minus thing though, the texture for me after i apply it was just like harsh and very dry, but after i apply my eyeshadow it'd be back to normal and there's no harsh/dry feeling.

on 2/16/2013 2:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Warm

This is the best eye primer I've used so far. I've used a sample of Urban Decay's primer potion & they both work well but this is so much cheaper & works just as well. I buy this online since there are no Etude House retailers here but it is still well worth my money. I have oily lids & by the end of the day, there isn't any creasing in my eyeshadow and my eyeliner on my top lid is still in place. It is sort of a gel-ish consistency which is easy to blend with your finger/pinky. Highly recommend!

Top Rated Etude House Products