Softsoap Body Butter Coconut Scrub

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Seed Powder, Titanium Dioxide, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-4, DMDM Hydantoin, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil.

on 8/14/2011 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This was my first body scrub. It has a very creamy consistency and smells great. The beads that exfoliate your skin is gentle, yet you can feel it working. It is very moisturizing and contains many natural ingredients in the formula. It is a milky creamy white with brown beads. I really liked this and I will re-purchase!

on 3/22/2011 10:00:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is the second kind of Softsoap body wash I have used, and I am not impressed. It smells nice, but it did nothing as far as moisturizing my very dry skin goes. Its not a horrible product, but not the best I've ever used either.

on 2/6/2011 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I bought this the other day while I was in Albertsons. I've used it a few days and I must say it's amazing! I don't have dry skin or anything but I noticed softer skin with the first use. It gently exfoliates and leaves you feeling very clean. I really like this and will continue using it.

on 1/26/2011 8:02:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Love it! I am pregnant and it's winter, so I have been dealing with some majorly dry, itchy, bizarre skin. I started using this last week, and the dry patches are completely gone. The exfoliating beads aren't too harsh, and there's just the right amount of them in the formula to make it ideal for daily use (ie: light, frequent exfoliation). This is very moisturizing, but not at all heavy or greasy, and it washes off cleanly. The only thing that surprised me was that I was expecting a coconut scent. It definitely doesn't smell like coconut, but the fragrance is very light and pleasant just the same. I'll be purchasing more!

on 3/21/2010 11:41:00 AM

I gave this product a lower rating because it wasn't what I was looking for. I should have known that an scrub with beads in it wouldn't be enough to get rid of my dry skin, but for some reason it was the closest thing I could get to an exfoliating scrub when I was at Shopper's Drug Mart the other day. Anywayss, it's not a bad product, lightly exfoliates and has a nice summery smell (IMO a mix of Malibu rum and sunscreen), and no residue left behind, but it's definately not a product that will get rid of your dry winter skin.

on 2/22/2010 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Love this. Smells good, rinses clean and lightly exfoliates. Does not leave any sort of heaviness or greasiness that some other body washes can leave behind.Just leaves one feeling soft. Great product! Pretty look to the product as well. Nice bottle.