November 27, 2014 | 1754 users online

Gels/Soaps - Softsoap - Body Butter Coconut Scrub

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 3/22/2011 10:00:00 PM More reviews by mas017

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the second kind of Softsoap body wash I have used, and I am not impressed. It smells nice, but it did nothing as far as moisturizing my very dry skin goes. Its not a horrible product, but not the best I've ever used either.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2011 8:09:00 PM More reviews by Limeas

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this the other day while I was in Albertsons. I've used it a few days and I must say it's amazing! I don't have dry skin or anything but I noticed softer skin with the first use. It gently exfoliates and leaves you feeling very clean. I really like this and will continue using it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2011 8:02:00 PM More reviews by kiely98

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love it! I am pregnant and it's winter, so I have been dealing with some majorly dry, itchy, bizarre skin. I started using this last week, and the dry patches are completely gone. The exfoliating beads aren't too harsh, and there's just the right amount of them in the formula to make it ideal for daily use (ie: light, frequent exfoliation). This is very moisturizing, but not at all heavy or greasy, and it washes off cleanly. The only thing that surprised me was that I was expecting a coconut scent. It definitely doesn't smell like coconut, but the fragrance is very light and pleasant just the same. I'll be purchasing more!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2010 11:41:00 AM More reviews by Trine16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I gave this product a lower rating because it wasn't what I was looking for. I should have known that an scrub with beads in it wouldn't be enough to get rid of my dry skin, but for some reason it was the closest thing I could get to an exfoliating scrub when I was at Shopper's Drug Mart the other day. Anywayss, it's not a bad product, lightly exfoliates and has a nice summery smell (IMO a mix of Malibu rum and sunscreen), and no residue left behind, but it's definately not a product that will get rid of your dry winter skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2010 12:04:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this. Smells good, rinses clean and lightly exfoliates. Does not leave any sort of heaviness or greasiness that some other body washes can leave behind.Just leaves one feeling soft. Great product! Pretty look to the product as well. Nice bottle.