April 21, 2014 | 1057 users online

Powder - Neutrogena - SkinClearing Mineral Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2012 5:39:00 PM More reviews by hannuh07

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

i love this product! it keeps my face matte for a good amount of time and give nice color pay off. i find that it is extremly hard for this product to look cakey. that being said, this product does not have amazing coverage, but thats not a problem for me. for some that need more coverage i dont think that this will be for them. i LOVE LOVE LOVE this product and because of the salisilic acid, it really helps control my oily skin. packaging is not the best, but the product speaks for itself. it is a little pricey, in my eyes, for being a drugstore product. i will repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/4/2012 2:38:00 PM More reviews by TheBrokenShadowsOfMySoul

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Worst powder ever. Gives absolutely NO COVERAGE. ZERO. It does not mattify my skin and doesn't control oil either. I didn't notice my skin getting clearer and the packaging is big and horrible. It's pricey, like $10 I wish I would've returned it. There are better powders at the drugstore at a lower price like Maybelline Dream Matte Powder and Rimmel Stay Matte

rated 3 of 5 on 5/26/2012 12:21:00 PM More reviews by MMDLS

I bought this cuz i needed a powder with golden undertones like my skin and i noticed that these powders were pretty yellow based. Its an ok product. I wish the powder was finer so it isnt as noticable on the face, cuz it seems to me like u can see it a little bit. Ill probably buy it in a darker shade and use it as a contour. I thinks the undetones will make it work. Not using as a face powder anymore :|

rated 3 of 5 on 5/25/2012 6:43:00 PM More reviews by Bgirly34

I started breaking out using my normal makeup routine so it was time for a switch. Changing my foundation was my last change. After researching online I couldnt find a powder foundation that was targeted to acne relief and then I saw this at my local Target on sale for 11.00, so i decided to try it.

I agree with the other posters who say it doesnt provide full coverage, so if you need to cover your acne, I suggest a concealer or do as I do and wet the sponge side and dab it on problem areas first, then go over dry with the puff side .

Also keep in mind that you dont want to use a primer under this because you want the salicyic acid to actually get to your skin and not lay on top of your primer.

So after a few days of wearing this directly over my Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture SPF, my pimples seem to be drying out..so for me it is worth the 11 bucks.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2012 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Gwenieeeee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

First of all, the puff this comes with does not work well at all. I reccomend using a brush for this. This product hasn't caused me any breakouts which is nice. It leaves a matte finish which I personally like, but others may not. Overall I would say this is a good product and worth the price!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2012 7:55:00 PM More reviews by bigblueeyes21

This product actually works! I was presently surprised. Most reviews say they did not like this, but I did. I have Normal-Oily skin, and this reduced all of my zits and blemishes! It also completely matched my skin tone, which is EXTREMELY hard to do since my skin is so pale!
This is NOT FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT EXCESSIVE AMOUNTS OF COVERAGE! I use this because i want a little bit of coverage but not enough to cover my natural skin. I have freckles that dot the bridge of my nose, so i use them as a guideline. If it completely covers my freckles, its too much. This was the perfect amount of coverage for me! I do have to apply this a couple times throughout the day while I'm in school, but that is completely normal.
As for the price, its extremely expensive. I spent around 13 dollars for this...not good. But, on the bright side, it is totally worth it! It is like skin clearing medicine mixed into a nice "healthy glow" type coverage!
Overall, i really like this product! It worked really well and was worth the high price. I will definitely be buying this again!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2012 10:19:00 PM More reviews by ChaseSpearing

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Bleh. It's alright. I'm getting sick of companies claiming products will do things that they can't, but that's beside the point. It's a nice powder, but the 12 dollar price tag? I think not. It looks very smooth if applied lightly but if you try to do more layering, such as blotting oily skin as it starts to get oily, it starts to cake up and look funky. I will use it up and maybe try the liquid foundation or concealer from the same line. I gave it a lippy for perfect color match, another for providing a sponge and a mirror, and because I'm nice one more for initially nice appearance.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2012 5:38:00 PM More reviews by patriciabain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this product in classic ivory #10.

I like to use powder foundation in the summer, but I don't think I'll be repurchasing this in the future. It doesn't do much for my skin and at 13.99 is a bit pricey for being just average. It gives adequate coverage for a powder and sometimes goes on looking weird in a way I can't quite describe- like caked-on dusty, powdery... idk. It is a teeny bit better if you use a brush, but I just don't like the way it looks on my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2012 9:07:00 PM More reviews by mmiodaviss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I've only been using this product for a week or two, and I have some pros and cons. First of all, I have it in #30 Buff and it matches my skin color perfectly, I was so surprised. I'm also satisfied with the coverage because it's not too much, but not too little. However, I do tend to get oily throughout the day and I need to re-apply every couple hours. Also, it says it's supposed to help acne but I see no improvement. Actually, I am getting cystic acne on my cheek and around my hairline. I don't know if it is from this product or not. Also, I don't think the orange and white sides of the sponge have any difference at all, and I don't think it is very hygienic to use their sponges. Overall, this product is alright, but I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2012 1:08:00 PM More reviews by pavitt

I bought this in Classic Ivory and I have to say I love this powder! I have such bad luck finding foundations and powders because I have very fair skin but this suits my skin perfectly! I have only been using this a week and I notice my face clearing up. It gives perfect even coverage when I use it with my Lancome powder brush. The only thing I didnt like about this was the price;I spent $15 at Walgreens. But since this product works I wont mind spending a few extra bucks. I will repurchase & recommend!