July 26, 2014 | 931 users online

Eyeliner - Milani - Liquif'eye Metallic eye liner pencil -black

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 1:52:00 AM More reviews by Caligallola

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have so many eyeliners from Urban Decay to Mac and this is the one I reach for everyday. It is a rich dark black which glides on so smooth and is very pigmented. I use this on my waterline and its the only one that stays put all day. I dont end up with racoon eyes or need touch ups. It is so cheap for such a great product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2013 6:45:00 PM More reviews by littlemj

NC25 Chinese, oily and hooded eye lids so worst scenario case ever.

Smudged from my upper tight line to bottom of eyes by lunch. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2013 7:38:00 PM More reviews by MimiValentine143

Best eyeliner i have ever used! Its smooth and creamy and is really black! Only problem is that it makes me tear up and it smudges just a bit but the tears only last for a lil bit. Recently in my area the packaging has changed, its retractable and is now called liquid eye. Still works the same just no sharpening! I seriously recccomend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 1:51:00 AM More reviews by Ajimenez531

The best black eyeliner ever. I've compared this to UD perversion and this is creamier, darker and lasts longer. For $6 this is a steal, it is the best eyeliner I have used EVER!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2013 6:17:00 PM More reviews by morenitaxoxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The best black pencil eyeliner I have ever tried! It's not expensive and it works. Scoooore! :) The biggest pro is also it's only con. It is very creamy so it's easy to apply but it can also get messy =/ Oh well I just keep a few q-tips on hand Lol

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2013 9:00:00 PM More reviews by Sabsumaiya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I will keep purchasing this eyeliner forever! It seriously just kicks the backside of every other eyeliner I have ever used (I haven't used any high-end ones, nor do I ever plan to, since I go through eyeliner wayy too quickly). I generally don't expect eyeliners to be super long-lasting, since I have Hayfever allergy prone eyes that get watery. But even with that, if I layer is several times, I find I get a full work day wear out of it. It does not smudge at all (except the days where my eyes are really bad with allergies and rubbing), but after a full day, it will have faded ever so slightly. My main reason for liking this is how creamy it is! I HATE with a passion chalky eyeliner that you have to keep on rubbing on your waterline to get it to look anywhere near black, but this one! WOWW!! It goes on black and creamy with one swipe! I seriously do not feel the need to buy high end eyeliners at all! We don't have Milani in Australia, so I buy this online, which isn't ecocomical, since I almost always end up going on an unnecessary shopping spree of other things I don't need.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2013 11:22:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This liner is not too shabby for a drugstore liner! Although, it didn't stay on my waterline for me. Although, after much use I realized that black is a little to harsh for me. Brown seems to be the color for me. I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2013 2:56:00 PM More reviews by jsche

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing eyeliner! It's extremely creamy and lasts all day without smudging. The formulation is pretty much identical to UD 24/7 glide on pencil. And this is less than a third of the price! Will definitely repurchase this, possibly in other colors as well!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 9:35:00 PM More reviews by uhlicawu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this eyeliner and use it almost everyday. So, my makeup is along the lines of a smokey eye and fresher face. For my smokey eye, I need an eyeliner with some slip that's easy to blend out but still dark. This is very good for THAT purpose. It's dark and creamy, but because it's creamy, it will go faster. Still, with that said, it has lasted me for months of liberal eyeliner use! However, if you are looking for a no budge stay all day eyeliner, i don't think this is it. it's just too creamy and leans much more for a smudge-and-set-with-shadow look.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2013 2:03:00 PM More reviews by NatashaEnvy

This stuff is has beautiful color, and it does stay on, but it did smudge on me (i have partially hooded lids) i tried it on my water line and it made my eyes all watery! i will say it stayed on all night! but if you mess up while putting it on your basically screwed! im on the fence about this liner we have a love hate relationship!