Milani Liquif'eye Metallic eye liner pencil -black

Not tested on animals

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG 19/19 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Nylon 12, C20 40 Alcohols, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl 4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl, Pentaerythrityl Tetra Di T Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Chromium Oxide Greens CI 77288, Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77288), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Black 2 (CI 77266), Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Carmine (CI 75470), Copper Powder CI 77400, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77492), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 15850), Zinc Oxide (CI 77491)

on 8/29/2013 8:56:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Having heard the buzz over the net about the Milani Liquid Eye Liner Pencil (New Name) I went to CVS and bought two.
The Black (very black matte) and the Graphite (grey sparkle)
These pencils which require sharpening are very creamy and once set last a loooong time. I used them on my top lid, lower lid and waterline. They didn't budge until I took them off. Used L'oreal Clean Artiste make-up remover.
So why 3 lippies? The creamy soft nature of the pencil gave me a thicker line than I wanted with a bit of skipping along the way. I prefer the option of a thin build-able line and these just wouldn't co-operate. I could have applied with a thin brush but that defeats the ease of using a pencil. An even less expensive option is Jordana 12 hour eye pencil. Milani is the parent company to Jordana. CVS has the full line of Milani. Walgreens has the Jordana. eyeliners.

on 8/22/2013 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I really liked this when I swatched it on my hands but when I drew it on my eyes it was wayy to soft that I had to resharpen as I was drawing in one eye. I've never had to do that before. It would have been better as a twist up pencil. Anyways other than that it was incredibly black, incredibly soft (too soft for my liking) but great for the water line I guess. The longetivity was great as well! I wouldn't repurchase cuz although its cheap, u run out pretty fast cuz of the constant resharpening. It's good overall but I personally don't think it's as good as others say

Oh I guess they repackaged it to be a twist up..hmm that should be better, I might give it another try because I'm sure now it'll be easier to work with (although I still think it's too soft) but worth a try. If ur looking for a good retractable cheap eyeliner I suggest the Essence long lasting eye pencil in black. It's incredibly cheap (around 3$ but is usually sold out) so I suggest get it while u can. It's better than the Milani and maybelline master drama:) I know cuz I've tested them

on 8/8/2013 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Its a great eyeliner, stays put all day. I used it mostly for the upper lash line when I run out of liquid eyeliner and seldom used it the lower lash line. Never tried it to tightline or used it on the waterline. It applies easily but wasn't crazy about how soft it was. You have to be careful when applying (not recommended for a heavy hand.

on 8/2/2013 2:52:00 AM

The best eyeliner on the market! Will not budge when Applied to waterline. With that being said it can be hard to wash off for those of you who don't use eye makeup remover. Don't count on it washing off with facial soap. Also makes my eyes a bit dry... Giving me that pink effect that coincidentally makes me look high. Doesn't happen all the time so minus only one star. Over all good purchase.

on 7/18/2013 1:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I have so many eyeliners from Urban Decay to Mac and this is the one I reach for everyday. It is a rich dark black which glides on so smooth and is very pigmented. I use this on my waterline and its the only one that stays put all day. I dont end up with racoon eyes or need touch ups. It is so cheap for such a great product.

on 7/3/2013 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

NC25 Chinese, oily and hooded eye lids so worst scenario case ever.

Smudged from my upper tight line to bottom of eyes by lunch. :(

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Best eyeliner i have ever used! Its smooth and creamy and is really black! Only problem is that it makes me tear up and it smudges just a bit but the tears only last for a lil bit. Recently in my area the packaging has changed, its retractable and is now called liquid eye. Still works the same just no sharpening! I seriously recccomend this!

on 6/8/2013 1:51:00 AM

The best black eyeliner ever. I've compared this to UD perversion and this is creamier, darker and lasts longer. For $6 this is a steal, it is the best eyeliner I have used EVER!

on 5/27/2013 6:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

The best black pencil eyeliner I have ever tried! It's not expensive and it works. Scoooore! :) The biggest pro is also it's only con. It is very creamy so it's easy to apply but it can also get messy =/ Oh well I just keep a few q-tips on hand Lol

on 5/18/2013 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I will keep purchasing this eyeliner forever! It seriously just kicks the backside of every other eyeliner I have ever used (I haven't used any high-end ones, nor do I ever plan to, since I go through eyeliner wayy too quickly). I generally don't expect eyeliners to be super long-lasting, since I have Hayfever allergy prone eyes that get watery. But even with that, if I layer is several times, I find I get a full work day wear out of it. It does not smudge at all (except the days where my eyes are really bad with allergies and rubbing), but after a full day, it will have faded ever so slightly. My main reason for liking this is how creamy it is! I HATE with a passion chalky eyeliner that you have to keep on rubbing on your waterline to get it to look anywhere near black, but this one! WOWW!! It goes on black and creamy with one swipe! I seriously do not feel the need to buy high end eyeliners at all! We don't have Milani in Australia, so I buy this online, which isn't ecocomical, since I almost always end up going on an unnecessary shopping spree of other things I don't need.