April 20, 2014 | 1303 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Lengths Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 11/14/2012 8:26:00 AM More reviews by katiamavra

What I like about it: a. the brush, although it's a bit tricky to use, I think it does a great job at lengthening the lashes and b. the fact that it doesn't smudge. What I don't like about it is that its consistency thickened after a month of using it. Now whenever I apply it I get clumps on my lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2012 8:59:00 PM More reviews by snowpaum

I'm using the 3rd bottle of this mascara so far. What I want to achieve is naturally lengthened lashes. I stumbled upon this product coincidentally and ended up loving it!! It's so easy to put it on and take it off. It's very gentle that it won't pull your eyelashes. I took off one star because it sometimes clumps a little. I have to brush it out with my finger to remove tiny clumps. Other than that, it's a wonderful mascara to use everyday!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2012 9:40:00 AM More reviews by alousek

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

The unusual brush/comb just didnt work out for me.
After some time i learned how to apply it but still in the end I ended up using an old clean regular mascara brush to comb the lashes trough to get rid of the clumps.
On the other hand, it stayed put all day and didnt fall off.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2012 1:06:00 AM More reviews by brownsugarncutie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is pretty good! It does not clump unless you put on more than three coats and does not smudge or run unless you get water on your eyes. It does not claim to be waterproof so I am not going to focus on that. It defines the lashes nicely while giving them some length. I wish it would lengthen my lashes a bit more but it is a pretty good mascara overall.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 9:26:00 PM More reviews by hair2show

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is THE best mascara!!!!! I have gotten a few of these in swaps and OMG...it just delivers even coverage that give length AND volume! It isn't the type of mascara that once you put it on, it hardens, then you are in serious trouble! This one is so pliable that you can put a coat on, go back, and go back again and perfect it! I have ZERO problems with this! One coat for natural, more for dramatic! LOVE IT

rated 3 of 5 on 9/13/2012 9:48:00 AM More reviews by RedtopSMarties333

This is a great mascara, it gives length aswell as a bit of volume.
you can build it up or have it more as a natural look mascara.
the packaging feels and looks expensive, it is a high ish end mascara but it is no where as bad as some others cost what do the same thing.
i was a bit dissapointed with this in a long day because it did start to crumble and had black dry bits on my face but it was a long day and still think its a good purchase. i would buy it again but i wouldnt if i found a better one

rated 3 of 5 on 9/6/2012 10:01:00 AM More reviews by nesquik1993

at the first months, it works nice.. no clumps.. and no extreme volume, just lenghtening, thus natural, that's what I want... however.. when this product's 5-6 months old, it runs dry.. so you gotta warm it everytime you use it..

rated 2 of 5 on 9/2/2012 12:24:00 AM More reviews by RedheadDior

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I always go back to this one even though the SAs always seem to tell me I'd love one of their other mascaras, which I've bought on a whim and they pretty much suck. This is the only one from Clinque that I like. It doesn't add much volume, which I need but I uses another mascara with this if that's the look I'm going for on that day. So that's why I give it 4/4.5 lippies.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 12:15:00 AM More reviews by cindahBEAR

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

A friend gave me the sample she got of this and I loved it! The comb applicator does a great job of defining the lashes without clumping. It definitely lives up to it's name in that way. It doesn't add any volume, though (and doesn't claim to).
It stays pretty well... although, teary eyes definitely make it smudge.
Overall, I'd buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2012 1:24:00 PM More reviews by alyssiaXo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I received this as a free sample at Clinique and feel in love with it. The brush (or comb) is so small and precise that it gets every single lash and brings it to its full potential in length. I had such long lashes that were not clumped, they looked amazing. The only downfall for me is that it did not give me as much volume as I would have liked, so I layered it. But since it is advertised as a lengthening mascara it definitely did the job!