April 20, 2014 | 1135 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Coconut Passion EDT

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2010 7:06:00 PM More reviews by Chele05

This is so delicious! I almost didn't try it out because most coconut scented fragrances don't end up being what I hope for; they either smell like suntan lotion or have a weird plastic (or maybe play dough, as another reviewer said) scent to them. I am so glad I tried this though! It's like the perfect, foody sweet vanilla. There's just enough coconut that you know it's there, but I would say the vanilla note is more dominant. The coconut serves to give the vanilla the perfect rounded out sweetness. It also lasts a really long time. I think I like this even more than Vanilla Lace.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2010 11:26:00 PM More reviews by aqua76239

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favorites fragrances from VS. I love anything coconut so this was a no brainer for me. It reminds me of Exotic Coconut from BBW but Exotic Coconut is more smoky. Essentially, it smells like coconut and vanilla. My hubby thought it smelled like a cake which is just fine with me. I hope they don't discountinue it because I will repurchase for as long as they make it.
EDIT: Male coworker told me I smell like bubblegum when i wore this. Mm, not sure where he was getting this from because it definately smells like coconut to my nose

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2010 4:49:00 AM More reviews by ashleydutta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

LOVE. seriously, this is my favorite perfume - I have been searching for the perfect vanilla for SO long. L'artisan didn't have it, Jo Malone didn't have it, Laura Mercier (though quite good) didn't have it...THIS is it, for only $9 a bottle lol! I know the title is "coconut" but there is much more vanilla than coconut in this. It does list vanilla as one of the main notes. This perfume is so light, feminine, lovely - I just smell my wrist all day and go "ahhh." :) it smells so clean and scrumptious. My husband who pretty much hates all perfumes ( I can NEVER find one he likes) loves this on me. The perfect find and I have already arranged to swap for another one so I won't run out!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2010 3:32:00 PM More reviews by Zelicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I wouldn't buy it again because the smell isn't strong enough and doesn't last. It smells like a mixture of coconut and vanilla just like the name says. It is a beautiful scent but no one smells it! Only I smell it when I put it on in the morning. It was amazingly cheap, 6, 1oz bottles for 30 dollars in store, 8 for 35 online. I also had a 10 dollar off coupon. I wish it lasted longer and was a bit stronger so people could actually smell it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2010 6:19:00 PM More reviews by prettykitty1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

This is my Holy Grail of coconut fragrances. It's light, airy, sweet, and creamy, and it is free of patchouli and musk, my all-time least favorite ingredients.

As with any coconut, heliotrope, or vanilla fragrance, there's a risk of getting the dreaded Pla-Doh note. That happened to me with several coconut perfumes, including Lavanila Vanilla Coconut. But I am overjoyed to say that this is not with the case with Coconut Passion, at least for my body chemistry. This smells purely edible on my skin, so much so that it cuts down on my usual cravings for sweets in the middle of the afternoon.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2010 5:32:00 PM More reviews by fitmom2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ummmmmmmmmmmm this scent is perfect! I smell both scents (Vanilla and Coconut) equally the same!! Neither one overpowers the other..and the best part..this perfume LASTS for hours..and no joke..I can smell it on my wrists and my neck about 8 hours later. LOVE this stuff...Will always repurchase. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2010 12:04:00 AM More reviews by falovalo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Yummy vanilla and coconut, perfect for summer. My boyfriend said he even smelled a slight hint of suntan lotion. I wish it were a tad less sweet, but I still love it.