October 23, 2014 | 1530 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Coconut Passion EDT

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2010 3:10:00 AM More reviews by stupidxlamb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my new all time favorite fragrance from VS!! The had a 10 for $40 deal this week on thief secret garden collection. Which was amazing!! 5 of the things I got were the coconut passion scent. I used the lotion, body butter, body mist, and a bit of the eau de toilette spray after the shower and I can STILL smell it on my skin almost 12 hours later!! Smells great! Money well spent! If you love coconut or vanilla you should love this one!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2010 11:54:00 PM More reviews by MakeupJunkie214

Dear Victoria's Secret: DO NOT EVER DISCONTINUE THIS PERFUME!
Another Holy Grail For Me...My Search For The Perfect Coconut Scent Is Over..I LOVE THIS...better than Bobbi Brown "The Beach"....Better than the discontinued "G" by Gwen Stefani...
Coconut Passion is my PASSION....Delicious...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2010 4:45:00 PM More reviews by LNSklnjr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

As a big vanilla fan, I have tried many. I usually like the very 'foody' gourmand versions (and so does the bf *wink*). This is sweet without being overly-headachey sweet like buttercream frosting. In fact it almost smells a bit like a vanilla/musk drydown on my skin. I got this for very cheap since it was purchased on a military base, however it is still a good price in the store for the product. It smells more of a vanilla than coconut on me, according to my own nose and those of others. It has no play-doh, root beer, suntan lotion or any other odd scents that vanillas sometimes possess. The packaging isnt anything spectacular but its cute and the cap stays on even in my purse/bag. Good staying power as well for the EDT version at least - bf commented that I smelled good even after several hrs of wear!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2010 7:06:00 PM More reviews by Chele05

This is so delicious! I almost didn't try it out because most coconut scented fragrances don't end up being what I hope for; they either smell like suntan lotion or have a weird plastic (or maybe play dough, as another reviewer said) scent to them. I am so glad I tried this though! It's like the perfect, foody sweet vanilla. There's just enough coconut that you know it's there, but I would say the vanilla note is more dominant. The coconut serves to give the vanilla the perfect rounded out sweetness. It also lasts a really long time. I think I like this even more than Vanilla Lace.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2010 11:26:00 PM More reviews by aqua76239

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favorites fragrances from VS. I love anything coconut so this was a no brainer for me. It reminds me of Exotic Coconut from BBW but Exotic Coconut is more smoky. Essentially, it smells like coconut and vanilla. My hubby thought it smelled like a cake which is just fine with me. I hope they don't discountinue it because I will repurchase for as long as they make it.
EDIT: Male coworker told me I smell like bubblegum when i wore this. Mm, not sure where he was getting this from because it definately smells like coconut to my nose

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2010 4:49:00 AM More reviews by ashleydutta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

LOVE. seriously, this is my favorite perfume - I have been searching for the perfect vanilla for SO long. L'artisan didn't have it, Jo Malone didn't have it, Laura Mercier (though quite good) didn't have it...THIS is it, for only $9 a bottle lol! I know the title is "coconut" but there is much more vanilla than coconut in this. It does list vanilla as one of the main notes. This perfume is so light, feminine, lovely - I just smell my wrist all day and go "ahhh." :) it smells so clean and scrumptious. My husband who pretty much hates all perfumes ( I can NEVER find one he likes) loves this on me. The perfect find and I have already arranged to swap for another one so I won't run out!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2010 3:32:00 PM More reviews by Zelicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I wouldn't buy it again because the smell isn't strong enough and doesn't last. It smells like a mixture of coconut and vanilla just like the name says. It is a beautiful scent but no one smells it! Only I smell it when I put it on in the morning. It was amazingly cheap, 6, 1oz bottles for 30 dollars in store, 8 for 35 online. I also had a 10 dollar off coupon. I wish it lasted longer and was a bit stronger so people could actually smell it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2010 6:19:00 PM More reviews by prettykitty1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

This is my Holy Grail of coconut fragrances. It's light, airy, sweet, and creamy, and it is free of patchouli and musk, my all-time least favorite ingredients.

As with any coconut, heliotrope, or vanilla fragrance, there's a risk of getting the dreaded Pla-Doh note. That happened to me with several coconut perfumes, including Lavanila Vanilla Coconut. But I am overjoyed to say that this is not with the case with Coconut Passion, at least for my body chemistry. This smells purely edible on my skin, so much so that it cuts down on my usual cravings for sweets in the middle of the afternoon.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2010 5:32:00 PM More reviews by fitmom2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ummmmmmmmmmmm this scent is perfect! I smell both scents (Vanilla and Coconut) equally the same!! Neither one overpowers the other..and the best part..this perfume LASTS for hours..and no joke..I can smell it on my wrists and my neck about 8 hours later. LOVE this stuff...Will always repurchase. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2010 12:04:00 AM More reviews by falovalo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Yummy vanilla and coconut, perfect for summer. My boyfriend said he even smelled a slight hint of suntan lotion. I wish it were a tad less sweet, but I still love it.