Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Body Butter

4.4

aqua (water), caprylic/capric triglyceride, stearic acid (vegetable source), glycerin (vegetable source), fragrance (Pacifica’s own perfume blend with natural and essential oils), carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, glyceryl stearate (vegetable source), butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, stearyl alcohol (grain), polysorbate 60, mango butter, prunus amygdalus dulcis (almond) seed oil, rosa canina (rose hip) seed oil, organic aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, organic cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, organic arnica montana flower extract, organic chamomile flower extract, organic white tea extract, anacyclus, pyrethrum root extract, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, potassium sorbate, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, sodium carbomer, citric acid, betacarotene.

on 6/26/2012 4:52:00 PM

Love Pacifica products in general and this body butter is no exception. I got this one in the Magic Carpet Ride set of 3 8oz body butters -- Tuscan Blood Orange, Island Vanilla, and Indian Coconut Nectar. What a steal, by the way, if you can, get the set! ALL wonderful scents and the natural body butter moisturizes very well! This isn't my absolute favorite Pacificia scent, but it's up there (Indian Coconut Nectar is my favorite). It's so fresh and juicy! Much more natural and authentic than any other 'orange' scent out there. Great company, great product, great scent!

on 4/15/2012 12:22:00 AM

I love this scent! I just wish it would last longer but I guess that's what the balm and roll on perfume is for. But even those don't last very long. But I will continue to buy because I'm addicted to this scent.

on 12/30/2011 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Got this as part of a Tuscan Blood Orange mini-sampler (along with the fragrance and a body wash.) I love this scent - so natch I liked the body butter's fragrance - but surprisingly, it's also a good not-too-greasy but thick, hydrating formula. Good for legs and feet (kinda too much for hand creme IMHO).

Will re-purchase. Smells so great.

on 12/7/2011 3:30:00 PM

This is a lovely, juicy body butter that smells like real citrus. The formula is free of many bad things and chock full of many good ones. Of course, I am not a super expert on that. I do know that it's a dream to apply, absorbs readily into the skin without that synthetic-y, powdery feel that I hate so much, and does a good job of moisturizing for a while. My hands get really dry in the winter, too, and so far no cracks...The scent is potent but not crazy overpowering. It's just one of those things that is a nice pick me up in the office on a dreary cold day. I want to try more of the Pacifica scents!

on 8/31/2011 3:28:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm giving this a neutral rating just because although the ingredients are nice and it moisturizes nicely (nice buttery feel!) the scent is not strong enough. For a "scented" lotion it should smell a little more like the perfume it's meant to smell like. The scent is vague and doesn't really last on the skin a bit.

on 8/9/2011 6:48:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I got a smaller size of this to use as hand cream. I loveeeee the texture -- it's very moisturising and sinks in quickly. It's really nice.

The smell is EXTREMELY FRUITY, which I guess could be expected based on the name -- but to me it doesn't really smell like oranges. It sort of smells sugary, like gummy bears. I don't know if I'd want to use it on my whole body just based on that, even though on me it seems to quiet down pretty quickly. Regardless, I'd definitely buy another tube of this in another scent.

on 4/24/2011 3:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got this in one of the $5 bins along with Hawaiian Body Guava while I was waiting in line at Sephora and am so glad I did. I took a lippie off because it is not a body butter like it says, but I think it makes a great hand lotion. The orange scent reminds me of Votivo Candle's Manderine Orange scent, a lively citrus fragrance. I love to keep it in my purse to use during the day and just love the scent when I put it on, a nice lifting fragrance. I have this in Coconut, which I'm not fond of, but this smells wonderful. Love it!

on 3/27/2011 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Yummy!!!! I use my Aveeno first and use this lotion just for smell.

on 3/16/2011 6:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have the large tube of this (8 fl oz). I bought this to match the perfume and because my mom was driving me nuts that she wanted it (lol). I'm pretty impressed with this product. The smell of it reminds me of when I went to Italy and had blood orange juice which I thought was the most amazing thing ever.

The texture is great. It sinks in very quickly and isn't sticky. Very moisturizing and light. It's definitely light enough to wear for the intense summers of southern California.

I like this a lot better than TBS body butters. I bought it at Sephora for $18. I only plan on buying it when its the F&F discount though as that is when I purchased it. This tube has lasted me a good while, too. Mom and I reach for this often.

Bonus: Its also vegan.