MAC #130 Short Duo Fibre Brush

4.4

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this brush so much I have 3 of it - it's so good for everything! Foundation, contouring, highlighting, blush - powder, gel, cream products, this brush gets the job done almost no matter what you try with it :)

I love the finish the brush creates for my foundation but I HATE the shedding. I've had it for a month and it still sheds everyday!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this brush for heavier coverage. It does the job well. Bye bye to blemishes.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Wow I am loving this brush! It gives an air brush finish and it makes my skin look so flawless. You really do use less foundation with this brush. I usually sipple my foundation then blend this is amazing! A bit pricey but it is worth it.

One of the best brushes I've ever used! I use it to apply liquid foundation, and it gives my usually unruly skin an incredibly smooth, airbrushed finish. It doesn't leave any streaks and gets into the creases around your nose, which is usually impossible for me to cover properly. I find I use a lot less foundation with this brush (I was seriously surprised/impressed by how much it covered when I just dabbed it in a tiny bit of foundation) but still achieve good coverage. It's amazing!

It does shed a bit at first, but after washing it a couple of times it stops. I would definitely buy it again but I don't think I'll need to, as every MAC brush I have used has been of incredible quality and I have yet to replace a single one (my first brush I bought 10 years ago and is in perfect condition). Definitely worth the purchase/investment, and I highly recommend this brush to anyone.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

LOVE this brush! It's dense and short but makes foundation application so fast and so easy. I like using this on clients when I'm in a pinch and need a fast flawless finish. the buffing and blending time is significantly shortened with this brush and cleaning this brush is so much easier than the other foundation brushes. This is my go-to foundation brush and i have at least 3 in my kit!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I LOVE this brush. Up until I purchased the #130, I tried countless brushes. They either shed terribly or were streaky. I love the #130 because I can use it for stippling with my foundation, or contouring mineralized skin finish to better define my cheekbones. This brush is NOT cheap, IMO, but a fantastic investment and a must-have for anyone hoping to achieve a smooth, lovely complexion.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I am torn, this thing still sheds after two years of daily use, but I love the airbrushed finish my foundation gets from using it. I would buy again because it makes me use less product and finishes well, but that is of course after plucking all the black hairs off of my face!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

NC42 MAC/honey in Bobbi Brown/ 60 mat velvet Makeup Forever
Indian/oily skin

I use this brush for my Makeup Forever foundation which DRIES REALLY QUICKLY. Great Stippling, great buffing and the result is a kinda AIRBRUSHED feel because i dont see my pores anymore;) It doesnt take more product than my other brushes did and goes in all nooks and crannies other brushes didnt. Takes a little more time though but its worth it. I can build up and VARY COVERAGE without my face looking packed on.

Tip: Salesperson told me to always clean and let dry on the side because drying vertically will result in water collecting and damaging the base where the bristles are.

Edit: Falls out massive like you literally have to pick bristles off your face after you are done with makeup.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I love this brush. It is great for stippling foundation or blush (a multi tasker). It's like if the 109 size came in the 187 skunk form. I also like how I can vary my coverage with it.

Popular Makeup Brushes