January 29, 2015 | 1937 users online

Bronzers - Hard Candy - So Baked Bronzer - Tiki

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2013 1:28:00 PM More reviews by falconcutie364

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this is most definitly not a bronzer, it works extremely well as a highlighter though. I wanted something that didn't have any obvious shimmer in it. this goes on easily and blend well. it looks really natural on the skin. it's something that I have used almost every time I wear makeup and it has lasted me about 5 months. I had to repurchase once bc the packaging broke (I hadn't dropped it that badly either so that's why I'm giving it four). this is better then the more expensive brands I have tried (benefit, urban decay, ect)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2013 12:50:00 AM More reviews by Makeupbymoani

HG product! Nc 40 skin makes it looks golden and dewy love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2013 7:22:00 PM More reviews by genarod

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my absolute HG highlighter.

As others have said, it is *definitely* not a bronzer. I am light and this doesn't make me look remotely tan lol

What it *does* do is add am amazing glow to my skin, it is everything I wanted the much more expensive Nars copa, or Benefit moonbeam to be.

For starters I prefer that it is in powder form, I find it way easier to work with. Also I know this product will last forever. I have been wearing it daily for over a month and it still looks new. It is *not* shimmery, which is great. It doesn't draw attention to my large pores, make my skin look oilier, or make me look like a disco ball. It just blends into my skin, giving it this healthy glow. It's super natural, easy to work with, and also very forgiving.

When I apply it, I use a small blush brush, and I make little "c"s to highlight my cheekbones, then i apply to my nose as well. After I may apply blush or bronzer, but if I want to look natural I just leave it as is. And the look is so natural and flawless.

The only con, is that I wish the compact had a mirror. Other than that it's perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2013 7:50:00 PM More reviews by ewendlin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Works perfect as a highlight color, especially in the summer with a bit of a tan

Goes a long way since you just need a small swipe on your brush - it is a bit shimmery, but perfect for summer paired with a matte bronzer

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2013 12:00:00 PM More reviews by Miggs

Works better as a highlighter than a bronzer. I use Samantha Chapman's real techniques setting brush to apply the powder onto my cheekbones. It's reasonably priced and available at Walmart.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 8:29:00 PM More reviews by ahlove

I've bought this a few times now and will continue to buy. I love it! I prefer a more sunkissed/golden look over blush, but being as I'm soo light skinned it's always been a little harder to find something that could do that for me without looking just awful. It also gives a nice glowy look without looking shimmery and silly. I definitely grab for it every morning; it just gives the perfect finishing touch.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2013 12:38:00 AM More reviews by themerchanwifey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this as a golden highlighter. In the summer I really like to shelf my silvery highlights and play with the sunny golden ones. This is a great affordable highlighter. I sweep this over my cheekbones, down the bridge of my nose and across my cupids bow. Love the glimmer it leaves. The shimmer is not chunky, you are just left with a nice glow. Will repurchase if I ever run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2013 8:09:00 PM More reviews by keilaxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this product as a highlighter, definitely not a bronzer. I'm an NC15 and its a beautiful color for me. I sometimes reach for this more than my Mary lou-manizer from the balm. Would definitely repurchase, this product will last me for a very long time! Definitely worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2013 12:11:00 AM More reviews by cheeky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this, it's gorgeous and makes my skin glow. I use it all over my face to brighten it up. It definitely is not a bronzer for me, and I'm pretty fair (NC10). I could use it as a highlighter even, but I prefer to use something a little lighter to highlight. This is beautiful for fair skinned neutral to warm skin tones.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2013 2:59:00 PM More reviews by robinb63

I picked this up after seeing it on Youtube as a dupe for higher-end highlighters. I am very impressed by the beautiful gold glow/shine it gives your skin without looking looking really powdery, cake-y or obnoxious. I'm very happy I purchased this.