Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer - Tiki

4.4

Mica, Talc, Mineral Oil, Dimethicone, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben. May Contain ( / -): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 11/19/2013 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Amazing wearable everyday highlight from the drugstore. When swatched on my hand I can see some flecks of glitter up close but on the face you don't really see that and you just see a beautiful sheen over areas you apply it. Love! Especially when its 12.5g for ~8 CAD :)

on 10/21/2013 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really really love this product! I completely agree that it's definitely more of a highlighter rather than a bronzer. For $9 I think it's wonderful; it stays on for such a long time, is great quality, and gives your face that healthy glow. I have dry skin and am weary of powder highlighters but after I heard such great things about this bad boy I just had to snag it! I have Benefit's High Beam, which I absolutely love, but I think if I ran out of Benefit's High Beam I would not repurchase because this product is a fraction of the cost and looks just as amazing on the skin! LOVE!

on 10/10/2013 7:20:00 AM

This is a gorgeous highlighter! Its a beautiful shade,stays all day. It shows up as a subtle champagne color,and does what its suppose to do. Very nice product!

on 9/30/2013 3:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this solely based on the awesome reviews. It is too light to use as a bronzer on my skin-- (C4/ NC40 in MAC, NARS Santa fe, Bobbi Brown Sunny beige, Missha #27) but as a highlighter O.M.G. so gorgeous. very subtle-- I wore it one day and noticed how luminous/glowy my skin looked without artificial chunks of glitter/shimmer.

key points: luminous, glowy, natural

I use a little bit everyday as a highlighter on my nose/cheeks

I would buy again but I've been using this for months and have not even made a slight dip in it

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Like everyone else, I don't understand why this is a Bronzer. I have fair (NC15) skin and there's no way this could be a Bronzer on me. I wanted the balm' smart Lou-Manizer but didn't want to pay $30. This was said to be similar, and you don't often see powder highlights in the drugstore. I like to put this on my cheekbones & down my nose - it gives a nice glow. I don't see how I could ever get through all the product, though.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Nc 30-35, warm and yellow undertones

This color is frickin gorgeous!!! It's a shimmery golden-beige color that looks gorgeous on any skin tone. I've used this when I was pale and tan, and it looked lovely either way. I don't know why it's listed as a bronzer because this shade is sooooo light. This has been my favorite highlighter lately. On lazy days, ill use this as an eyeshadow; it brightens up my eyes!

on 9/23/2013 6:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Like Reserve Your Cabana bronzer from Wet n Wild, everyone uses this bronzer as a highlighter as well, and again, I don't quite get it. It's just a bit too matte for a highlighter for me. The shade is just a bit too golden as well and ends up looking obvious and unnatural on me. Oh well, to each his own.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

this is most definitly not a bronzer, it works extremely well as a highlighter though. I wanted something that didn't have any obvious shimmer in it. this goes on easily and blend well. it looks really natural on the skin. it's something that I have used almost every time I wear makeup and it has lasted me about 5 months. I had to repurchase once bc the packaging broke (I hadn't dropped it that badly either so that's why I'm giving it four). this is better then the more expensive brands I have tried (benefit, urban decay, ect)

on 8/19/2013 12:50:00 AM

HG product! Nc 40 skin makes it looks golden and dewy love it.

on 7/12/2013 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is my absolute HG highlighter.

As others have said, it is *definitely* not a bronzer. I am light and this doesn't make me look remotely tan lol

What it *does* do is add am amazing glow to my skin, it is everything I wanted the much more expensive Nars copa, or Benefit moonbeam to be.

For starters I prefer that it is in powder form, I find it way easier to work with. Also I know this product will last forever. I have been wearing it daily for over a month and it still looks new. It is *not* shimmery, which is great. It doesn't draw attention to my large pores, make my skin look oilier, or make me look like a disco ball. It just blends into my skin, giving it this healthy glow. It's super natural, easy to work with, and also very forgiving.

When I apply it, I use a small blush brush, and I make little "c"s to highlight my cheekbones, then i apply to my nose as well. After I may apply blush or bronzer, but if I want to look natural I just leave it as is. And the look is so natural and flawless.

The only con, is that I wish the compact had a mirror. Other than that it's perfect.

Popular Bronzers