October 21, 2014 | 1987 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2013 11:22:00 PM More reviews by CaveofWonders

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Update: I love this lipstick now.This pink is on the warmer side and more yellow based. its a nudey pink. It will look good on skintones who have yellow or golden undertones. It's like a pasty warm pink. Think pink cotton candy. I have a lipgloss that goes really well with this. I use bonnebell's strawberry parfait gloss over it and it creates this beautiful shade. The texture of this lipstick is matte and can be a little drying. For the price its a good deal if you come to like the color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2013 10:55:00 PM More reviews by combatmedicwife

My favorite babydoll pink. It's like YSL Pink Lingerie but less chalky looking. I love this so much I have one at home and one in my purse.
If you have dry lips, exfoliate them then moisturize before applying this. As with any matte/lighter lipstick, it will accentuate flaws.
But man is it ever sexy!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/14/2013 4:30:00 PM More reviews by LovelyEli535

I purchased this after a beauty guru on YouTube highly recommended it. I must say, I was very disappointed with it. It is very tacky/sticky and just lays on top of the lips. It doesn't seem to really absorb into the lips. My lips are a little on the flaky side, so after I tried it and noticed all the darn flakes on my lips clumping, I took the lipstick off, exfoliated my lips and tried again. It still came out looking very cheap. I guess that's what you get with a $2 lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2013 7:52:00 PM More reviews by heyjoni

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great pale matte pink with a mod vibe! It can be a difficult color to pull off and would probably usually best suit those with tanned or dark skin. I have brown hair, pale skin, and wear black-framed glasses though, and ADORE the mod nude look it gives. Also, I really like the contrast when paired with smoky eyes. Application is a bit chalky, so I highly recommend applying it over a thin layer of lip balm, which makes it much smoother and also helps a little bit with the dryness. Also, you can try using a clear lip gloss over it. No scent, no taste, decent wear time = bonus. I'm digging this W'n'W line of lipsticks—for those on a small budget, at about $2 a pop at a drugstore, it's insanely cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2013 2:13:00 PM More reviews by Alexishayward

This lipstick is my dirty little secret. With my liner and gloss my lips really pop. I have plenty of Mac lipstick but this is the one I use when trying to catch a guy

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2013 7:28:00 PM More reviews by Lanayyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the price and matte finish of this lipstick. The color is cute but on my fair skin it washes me out a bit and tends to make my teeth look yellow. I combat this by just dabbing the color on with my finger over a pink lip balm. The formula is nice but can look chalky if applied wrong. Overall for the price (I got mine for $1!) I really can't complain! I did go back and pick up other colors (smokin hot pink, dollhouse pink & red velvet) and I was much more satisfied with the colors on those.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by popofstyle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite light pink daily lipstick. I wore it in a wedding with a sheer nude gloss and got compliments all night! I got it for dirt cheap (about $1!) and the only complaint I have is that it is a little bit drying. Other than that, for the price, it's highly pigmented and works well with several different skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 12:40:00 PM More reviews by micky887

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I ordered this off beauty joint along with dollhouse pink and delivery arrived after a week which is great i really would recommend beauty joint anyway i love them both but I would use this more for everyday I love the colour a light pink however not a fan of the formula I have to make sure my lips are smooth and moisturised before I apply it

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2013 2:59:00 PM More reviews by shoewhore

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought Dollhouse pink the other day on a whim & then I saw the reviews for it on here & someone mentioned Think Pink, so I thought I'd give it a try. I like the color, but not as much as I like Dollhouse Pink, because DP looks better on me.
I think I'll try dabbing this on or putting a gloss over it to see if it makes it look better with my skin tone.

I love these cheap little lipsticks. They are surprisingly good quality & anyone can afford them. Not everyone can afford MAC (or may not want to spend that kind of money)

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2013 11:45:00 PM More reviews by utsensai

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh, lawd no! Like another reviewer here said, it's like concealer lips but with pink in it. I'm an Asian NC35 and it looked terrible on me. The application went on smoothly, but I didn't even bother leaving it on long enough to know if it dried out my lips or not.