September 21, 2014 | 1264 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Last Matte Lipstick in 901B Think Pink

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2013 6:10:00 PM More reviews by southberry31

I had gotten this at Walgreens for $2, like most reviewers have stated. I say it has great pigmentation for $2. IMO I think it has a gritty feel. its buildable. To me it was a bit hard to apply because it dragged just a little bit on my lips. It isn't the creamiest lipstick on the market, but for $2 ,you can't go wrong.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2013 11:22:00 PM More reviews by CaveofWonders

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Update: I love this lipstick now.This pink is on the warmer side and more yellow based. its a nudey pink. It will look good on skintones who have yellow or golden undertones. It's like a pasty warm pink. Think pink cotton candy. I have a lipgloss that goes really well with this. I use bonnebell's strawberry parfait gloss over it and it creates this beautiful shade. The texture of this lipstick is matte and can be a little drying. For the price its a good deal if you come to like the color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2013 10:55:00 PM More reviews by combatmedicwife

My favorite babydoll pink. It's like YSL Pink Lingerie but less chalky looking. I love this so much I have one at home and one in my purse.
If you have dry lips, exfoliate them then moisturize before applying this. As with any matte/lighter lipstick, it will accentuate flaws.
But man is it ever sexy!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/14/2013 4:30:00 PM More reviews by LovelyEli535

I purchased this after a beauty guru on YouTube highly recommended it. I must say, I was very disappointed with it. It is very tacky/sticky and just lays on top of the lips. It doesn't seem to really absorb into the lips. My lips are a little on the flaky side, so after I tried it and noticed all the darn flakes on my lips clumping, I took the lipstick off, exfoliated my lips and tried again. It still came out looking very cheap. I guess that's what you get with a $2 lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2013 7:52:00 PM More reviews by heyjoni

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great pale matte pink with a mod vibe! It can be a difficult color to pull off and would probably usually best suit those with tanned or dark skin. I have brown hair, pale skin, and wear black-framed glasses though, and ADORE the mod nude look it gives. Also, I really like the contrast when paired with smoky eyes. Application is a bit chalky, so I highly recommend applying it over a thin layer of lip balm, which makes it much smoother and also helps a little bit with the dryness. Also, you can try using a clear lip gloss over it. No scent, no taste, decent wear time = bonus. I'm digging this W'n'W line of lipsticks—for those on a small budget, at about $2 a pop at a drugstore, it's insanely cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2013 2:13:00 PM More reviews by Alexishayward

This lipstick is my dirty little secret. With my liner and gloss my lips really pop. I have plenty of Mac lipstick but this is the one I use when trying to catch a guy

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2013 7:28:00 PM More reviews by Lanayyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the price and matte finish of this lipstick. The color is cute but on my fair skin it washes me out a bit and tends to make my teeth look yellow. I combat this by just dabbing the color on with my finger over a pink lip balm. The formula is nice but can look chalky if applied wrong. Overall for the price (I got mine for $1!) I really can't complain! I did go back and pick up other colors (smokin hot pink, dollhouse pink & red velvet) and I was much more satisfied with the colors on those.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by popofstyle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite light pink daily lipstick. I wore it in a wedding with a sheer nude gloss and got compliments all night! I got it for dirt cheap (about $1!) and the only complaint I have is that it is a little bit drying. Other than that, for the price, it's highly pigmented and works well with several different skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 12:40:00 PM More reviews by micky887

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I ordered this off beauty joint along with dollhouse pink and delivery arrived after a week which is great i really would recommend beauty joint anyway i love them both but I would use this more for everyday I love the colour a light pink however not a fan of the formula I have to make sure my lips are smooth and moisturised before I apply it

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2013 2:59:00 PM More reviews by shoewhore

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought Dollhouse pink the other day on a whim & then I saw the reviews for it on here & someone mentioned Think Pink, so I thought I'd give it a try. I like the color, but not as much as I like Dollhouse Pink, because DP looks better on me.
I think I'll try dabbing this on or putting a gloss over it to see if it makes it look better with my skin tone.

I love these cheap little lipsticks. They are surprisingly good quality & anyone can afford them. Not everyone can afford MAC (or may not want to spend that kind of money)