April 24, 2014 | 1831 users online

Conditioner - L'Oreal - EverStrong Hydrating conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2010 8:57:00 AM More reviews by downtownbebebrown

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

So far this has really surprised me. I used it over night and the next day after showering and a blow dry my hair looked and felt divine! Got this really cheap at WM and got a bonus of Elnett (which is the best HS on the planet)
Try it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2010 8:31:00 AM More reviews by DKER

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The shampoo that pairs with this is far superior to this stuff. It leaves a waxy coating on my hair that weighs it dowm, makes it look kinda clumpy, but does NOTHING for frizz. Limp frizz? Yes, MUCH worse than curly bouncy full of body frizz!

IF your hair is very damaged, or you want to take out most of the volume since you live somewhere with tropical type humidity, I can see where this conditioner would be good. It certainly is not very hydrating for my hair though: more like a sealant and weight.

ETA: I do not straighten my hair using a flatiron: only wrap sets. This may be why I loathe this stuff while people who use flatirons love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2010 7:27:00 PM More reviews by BwayBaby2501

Absolutely adore this shampoo with conditioner. Was on the craziest search for a while now for the best shampoo and conditioner. I've found combinations that work, but none half as great as this along with the matching hydrating shampoo. First off, I have very dry, damaged (color, highlights and chi iron!) hair that is very thick and curly. I used to embrace my curls but so many shampoos have made them look gross and frizzy which is why I always straighten. Not only does this shampoo smell great (albeit I'll admit I didn't love the smell at first) it really is amahhhzing and so relaxing! It does linger but not very strong. Well, the amazing thing about this is it makes my hair frizz free, soft and manageable and my color stays amazingly well! When I straightened my hair, it was such a dream. Its so amazing to have this shampoo that I can wear my hair both natural and styled! Also, this is very hydrating, as advertised. My HG!

Now going to look for the mask!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2010 3:06:00 AM More reviews by Breve

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOVE the smell of this conditioner! Even more than the shampoo. The mint smell is SOOO nice, I almost faint with happiness every time I wash my hair with this stuff because it just smells so incredible. It really wakes you up too- it's like aromatherapy. I've tried other minty hair stuff like from Tigi, but their mint hair products smell chemically and fake. This mint smells like fresh and true mint.
Just like the shampoo, my hair felt stronger after using this. The conditioner is creamy, but not heavy, and pretty good on the moisturizing level. I find this and the shampoo are gentle enough to use on a daily/as often as you wash your hair in a week- basis.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2010 10:30:00 AM More reviews by terev

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I was using Pureology Nanoworks- very expensive at $30 for 10 oz, and my scalp was always dry and itchy. My slightly damaged and dry hair did not look great. I lacked shine and softness. My hair is thick, coarse, and naturally wavy/curly. I have it colored every 6-8 weeks and always blow dry/flat iron it. My hair felt immediately better after using these products! I can't believe it!! I also started using the John Frieda Clear luminous color gloss. Now my hair is SUPER SHINY, SOFT, AND MANAGEABLE!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2010 10:57:00 PM More reviews by desertdwellr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

After a month of using this conditioner, with it's matching shampoo, I have to say that I really like it. I have also repurchased this conditioner, too. The shampoo, and conditioner, when used together, have made my hair silky and shiney. I am quite impressed with this line. This has made my hair stronger, and my color lasts a bit longer, too. I wash my hair everyday, because I workout everyday. I cannot go a day without washing my hair. I just can't do it, but I could tell that after a week of everyday use, my hair felt stronger. It was silkier, and it looked better. I've been using Redken products for years, and it's nice to be able to get a tube of this, and the shampoo, for less than I pay for one small bottle of All Soft. I'm not crazy about the smell. I don't care for fragrance, in general, but it doesn't stop me from buying highly fragranced products. I'm going to try the Reconstruct shampoo and conditioner next. It says on the bottle that it helps fight frizz, so maybe that one will have just the little extra that I'm looking for.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2010 9:09:00 PM More reviews by gracie114

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE the smell of this! The rosemary is so refreshing and I get whiffs of it in my hair all day long.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2010 3:46:00 PM More reviews by arvlyn

I am very pleased with this new product line from L'Oreal! I love the crisp, clean herbal scent of rosemary mint! Such a nice change from the typical fake flowery and citrus scents of every other product!! There are three varieties in this new line, the Hydrating, Reconstructing and Bodifying.

I used this with the matching shampoo. It is on the thick side, a bit more effort is needed to squeeze out the required amount from the tube, but it spreads easily throughout the hair. I leave this on while I do the rest of my shower routine, then rinse.

The results are great. My comb glides effortlessly through my hair after being wrapped in a towel. My hair feels conditioned without being coated. My waves are more pronounced when my hair air drys which shows me it's been nicely moisturized.

I have used a bit of this on my ends as a leave in with good results also.

I will definitely be buying this again. I'm already on the lookout for the matching deep conditioner and leave in. I can see alternating this with the EverPure Smoothing shampoo and conditioner that I love and CO washing, depending on what my hair needs at the time.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No