October 20, 2014 | 1383 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Matte 903C Just Peachy

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2013 6:23:00 AM More reviews by loveyounickj

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lipstick is so inexpensive and it has really good quality. The color is so pretty and i think it would be appropriate to use on daily basis.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2013 6:59:00 AM More reviews by blubberina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this color but it's just not good for my skintone when worn alone. I'm a natural tan with warm undertones and it looked like I have concealer lips on. It washes my face out and makes my teeth look yellowish. But layered with a slightly darker brown lipstick it transforms into 'my lips only better' shade and for that reason I love this shade. It does tend to dry out the lips even with a good lip balm and tends to settle into the cracks on my lips. Oh well, wet n wild has to have a miss in my books so this may as well be it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2013 8:48:00 PM More reviews by ohhhleslie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the first lipstick I've ever bought & I love it! When I first saw it, I was a little hesitant to buy it because the color of the lipstick itself looked kind of dark to me. It looks different when you apply it to your lips though, it is a beautiful peachy-pink color.

I was also afraid of this lipstick completely drying my lips out because my lips are already super dry to begin with, so before I apply this I put a good coat of vaseline on and it makes application a lot easier. Without applying any kind of lip balm this lipstick is very dry, sticky, and pulls your lips. I usually also put on about 3 or 4 coats of the lipstick on to get it to be fully opaque. The color lasts a few hours, but of course after eating/drinking you'll have to touch it up. Overall for the price I think this is a great lipstick & I'll continue to buy it

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 3:10:00 AM More reviews by LauraAnn13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a great Lime Crime "Babette" dupe. Love this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2013 2:45:00 PM More reviews by cleogirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

On it's own, this product is way too light and cakey on my lips and looks horrible. However I've been loving using this layered over other lipsticks to tone their color or finish down. For example, I will use a bright coral lipstick as a stain on my lips and add a light layer of this on top to make it more wearable. Would for sure repurchase, I use it almost every day!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2013 2:07:00 PM More reviews by kikidoll27

I love me some peach lippies. My entire collection is basically peaches and corals, so of course when I saw this, I snapped it up. It was less than a dollar on sale at five below. First off: the packaging. I'm not a fan. It looks super cheap. It has a clear plastic cap that's a bit hard to get off and that always nicks the lipstick itself. It is only a dollar though, so I can't complain too much.

Color: a really nice true peach. Matte (*very* matte).

Texture: since it's matte, it's slightly drying. Moisturize first! Can go chalky if you apply too much. Slightly dry, not creamy at all imo, but that's to be expected since it's a matte lipstick and needs a matte look.

Lasting power: good! About three hours, maybe even four.

Side effects: slightly drying, but nothing too bad. Less drying than mac.

Overall: loving this. I wear nyc's liquid lipshine in brighton beach peach over this for a peachy nude look, and it looks flawless. Awesome matte color. If you like mattes, check out this line!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2013 8:40:00 AM More reviews by onegoodcat

With all Wet 'N' Wild Megalast matte lipsticks, you need to apply on moisturized lips. Apply a lip balm beforehand and make sure your lips are exfoliated or don't have any cracks/flakes. Anyway. I LOVE this line, and this color is perfect. It's my favorite shade in the whole line, aside from "think pink." This has pink/peachy tones and is a bit more pink than peach on me, but the peach keeps it from being too pink. It looks great with my complexion and adds color to my pale face without looking extreme or too bright/pale. I love matte lipsticks, and this is very matte but has a creamy finish if you apply a lip balm before the lipstick. This lipstick is VERY pigmented; all you need is one application. Like another reviewer said, I kind of forgot about the rest of my lipstick collection after trying this. I wear this the most now. It's perfect for casual days, but still looks cute and naturally elegant when you need to dress formal. The best part of this lipstick? It LASTS A LONG TIME!

5/5!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/13/2013 12:03:00 AM More reviews by leighcfish

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

If my lips weren't dry before, they are now. These lipsticks go on so poorly and crack once on. You need to have ultra moisturizer lips to use this. The color is fine, a girly light color/pink.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/25/2013 12:50:00 AM More reviews by Mshellan4

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

I'm always down for a bargain, but with lipstick I can't handle cheap, chalky, and weird smell that this product is..YES it is cheap and some of the other colors are very pigmented but too cheap and icky for my taste..the color is a pasty, orangey very dry lipstick..I had to add a creamy brown lip liner first but still NOT worth the $2 it cost...remember, "you get what you pay for" :(

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2013 7:16:00 PM More reviews by jasiah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It's alright but it's nothing to write home about. It's inexpensive so if you're looking for something for just 1 look it won't break your bank account.