August 28, 2014 | 1105 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single in Nutty

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2013 9:49:00 AM More reviews by sunnygrl

This is the best taupe eyeshadow I have. Love it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2013 2:06:00 AM More reviews by CountessOfPerth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is the eyeshadow that I use 5 days out of the week, if not more. It's a beautiful shimmery but not TOO shimmery taupe. More of a neutral brown taupe than a purple taupe. Wet N Wild shadows are so buttery and smooth, they're incredible. They have a little fallout but I can deal with it for the overall quality and price. This is a very wearable shade, it is a staple in my collection. I use it all over the lid with a matte brown in the crease. Makes a perfect neutral, every day eye look. I don't even know what I did before I had this eyeshadow.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by tricyclesinskirts

This is definitely not a satin taupe dupe. If you're looking for one, the best one i have found is in black radiance's downtown brown palette (black radiance is owned by te same company as WnW, so the packaging is exactly the same, and the quality is too. Merkwins, I think it's called?) The one in downown browns is even more dead-on than NYX iced mocha, but perhaps not quite as pigmented or blendable. Either way, both of these are much, much better dupes than nutty IMO, and overall preferable on my NW20 skintone. Nutty always pulls too red on me. I really struggle to get it quite right, but that didn't stop me from buying one more when I spotted them yesterday...I heard nutty is discontinued along with the other single pans. Rite aid still has a few, if you're looking!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

I love the slim packaging and the beautiful color but it does not show up on the eye and it will not blend. When you try and blend it, it just disappears more!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2013 9:36:00 PM More reviews by EvilyKyoko

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm not a big fan of taupe. That being said, this shadow is incredibly smooth, has wonderful pigmentation and no fallout. I have heard that this is a dupe for MAC's Satin Taupe eyeshadow, but at 10% of the cost! If you love taupe colors, you'll be reaching for this often.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 1:36:00 PM More reviews by anela07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I just bought this while down in the U.S. for the weekend, after having read many great reviews online for Wet n' Wild's shadows. I am SO pleased with it! I normally use Maybelline Tastefully Taupe because of my cooler-toned skin, and found that Nutty is almost the exact same colour.

For only $2, I wish I'd bought more! The quality is really surprising - creamier than Maybelline and pigmented, I have absolutely no complaints so far and I'd highly recommend this to anyone looking for a cheap everyday neutral. The small package is a plus for me because it'll be easy to take traveling or to keep in a purse.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2013 11:14:00 PM More reviews by Mellaaayy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eyeshadow lives up to the raves. It's soft and pigmented. I don't reach for it because I refer warmer colours.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by emily0212

I saw these eye shadows online at first and didn't realize how teeny tiny they are in person until I saw one at the store! So cute, for $1.99 you can't complain. I use this one like a previous reviewer, when I just want to swipe on a shade and go.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2013 9:11:00 PM More reviews by bananascented

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've formed the conception from youtube gurus that the application of eyeshadows is a time consuming, complicated process. First you have to apply primer, then base colour on lids, followed by eye crease work, and then highlighting of inner corners, brow bones and middle of the eyelids. This is not forgetting checking on both eyes to see if they are equal.

In other words, personally I feel that that what I thought was application of eyeshadows was ALOT of work.

Ever since I got WnW's Nutty Noisette eyeshadow from a swap, this is my favourite go-to eyeshadow. It is a brown eyeshadow with silver shimmer and this is very flattering on my neutral to warm asian skin tone. It is small and handy and carries 1.7g/0.06oz of product.

I would apply UD / E.L.F eye primer on my lids and let them dry before applying this eyeshadow. Sometimes I would not even apply any primer. This eyeshadow is long lasting, and is good as a base to follow up with my Dollywink eyeliner.

Because of this eyeshadow, I now no longer need to apply eyeshadow only when I have the luxury of time, but rather I can apply everyday because it takes around 1 min for application, compared to originally 15-30 minutes.

My only con about this product is that it is a little hard to open. But a little nail work would do the trick.

Love love love this product! When I hit pan I will ask some of the US swappers here to get somemore for me ;)

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2013 4:45:00 PM More reviews by Taraelizabeth6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a BEAUTIFUL color. However, it did not last 3 hours on my eyelids. Also, I had to replace this twice because the packaging broke & the eyeshadow shattered in my makeup bag.