October 2, 2014 | 962 users online

Cleansers - St. Ives - Naturally Clear Green Tea Cleanser

rated 2 of 5 on 1/30/2013 2:04:00 PM More reviews by mcinermk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I gave this product a try when my Neutrogena fresh foaming face wash ran out and this st. Ive's was soooo much cheaper. Big mistake. This product made me some-what under control acne flair up. I have been trying to get my skin back to normal ever since.I never should have stopped using the fresh foaming face wash (which i highly recommend).

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2012 10:52:00 PM More reviews by allthesparkle

This is great at removing oil and all around cleaning your face. Just gentle enough. However I didn't really notice any reduced redness. This is a great basic cleanser. Really calms my skin.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2012 8:14:00 PM More reviews by candystripelegs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Oh, how I wanted to love this product *sigh*
Green tea for calming my redness, salicylic acid to help prevent breakouts and easily found for a decent price at any drugstore? Sounded too good to be true... and it was.

I really should have know better. Even IF this cleanser didn't contain several irritating ingredients (which it does), neither one of the main "active" ingredients have enough contact with skin while cleansing to do much of anything.

It would have been no big deal if I felt it didn't really work but it actually caused my mild rosacea to flare up and made my oily skin appear much more oily right after washing. Yuck.

Would not repurchase, although they green tea scrub by st ives is nice, I use it once or twice a week for exfoliation and it's much gentler than their apricot scrubs and not as creamy so it's better for oily skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2012 2:31:00 AM More reviews by truongtuyetlinh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Quite a nice cleanser, very gentle and I just love green tea so much. I clean well but maybe too gentle for a deep clean. The package bottle is kind of depressing. My cleanser bottle broke before i finish the bottle and .... sadly liquid came out and ... funny

rated 1 of 5 on 10/6/2012 10:49:00 PM More reviews by Cindyohsoglamorous

This thing is a no go, I got this like a year ago and used it and placed it behind my counter and till summer 2012 I found this product again behind my counter and figured out why it's in the very back. This does not do anything to your face. Like I am so serious, all this does is sit on your face until you wash it off . It doesn't clear breakouts or reduce redness . And trust me I have alot (AND I MEAN ALOT) of breakouts and redness and this dosent do a single thing. I can't stress you enough to not buy it. Just don't it's a waste of money.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2012 11:15:00 PM More reviews by Apricotta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolute adore the smell! It's refreshing and really soothing. I've only started using it recently, but it's been great so far. Like other reviews have said, it is a bit drying. It leaves my nose a little flakey, but since I use moisturizer, it isn't much of a problem.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/25/2012 1:17:00 PM More reviews by FallenWish

I think this is slightly different from what I got, but it wasn't the scrub so I'm assuming what I got and this are similar (I think I got the gel instead of the foamer). I love the smell a lot, but it really didn't do anything for my skin. It did reduce redness, but it also dried my skin out a little. I know it works for some people, but not for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/4/2012 11:07:00 PM More reviews by CountryLovee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Horrible cleanser! Ugh!! I bought it because I know green tea is good for your skin. But this junk. It foams up too much and got into my nose. Since it has salicylic acid, you shouldn't use around the eye area. So miss prouduct for me. :/

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2012 12:49:00 PM More reviews by amayaJDB

I tried the Green Tea cleanser because when I went to get my usual Olive Oil cleanser was sold out at the time, and I really needed to buy I new one. It cleaned my face up pretty well from my foundation, but so some reason it dried my skin like no other! I developed some dry patched around both of my cheeks. I think I'll just stick to the Olive Oil one.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2012 10:15:00 AM More reviews by jennadev74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I thought I would give this a whirl, as I have acne prone skin and didn't want to shell out alot of money on more cleansers that dont work. Well I am certainly surprised by this cleanser, my face feels amazing after washing it, the smell of the green tea is so nice, and I find the wash very soothing. My skin has never looked better, occasional break out, but nothing like before. Very pleased with this purchase , especially for the price. HIghly recommend as I've tried every acner wash out there, from Murad ,to proactiv to Clearasil...on on on and on, this is the best I've used.