January 27, 2015 | 2127 users online

Fragrances - Beyoncé Heat

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2012 9:45:00 PM More reviews by yettb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Green

great sweet fragrance gets better as the day goes on lasts pretty well for edt and seems ok for day or night smells like fancy cookies to me! makes me feel bootilicious as a bonus! and my husband loved it from first sniff -

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2012 4:45:00 PM More reviews by thewidowpicard

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I actually like this scent. When I first tried it out I couldn't stop smelling it.
To me it smells like a sophisticated fruit perfume? I seem to smell mango in it. But, I am horrible at describing scents so for that I am sorry. It lasts awhile, although, it could be cheaper in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2011 5:38:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaJo19

<3 THIS! Definently one of my Favorite perfumes! Am extremely surprised a lot of people don't like this, because I do. It's very sexy, sweet, tad spicey(not in a manly way) and smells just sooo good! My boyfriend loves it on me! :) Bottle isn't the prettiest, but it's whats inside that you put on! A MUST!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2011 5:27:00 PM More reviews by teashadlynch

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an OK scent. I think its very mature, and very spicy. To me when I see Beyonce I dont think this scent is her. I like this scent dont wear it much but its ok!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2011 2:35:00 PM More reviews by darkskinsexylips

I love Heat! I have nearly finished my bottle. I've received more compliments with this perfume than my other perfumes. I love the warm and slightly spicy scent, and the lingering scent suits me very well. I have two other bottles of perfume (Guess and Chanel) that I should work my way through before I buy another Heat, but I have every intention of purchasing another bottle.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/13/2011 2:28:00 PM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

This was horrible. I should have known from the ugly bottle. I love Beyonce. This smells sweet, fruity,cheap, and tacky and gives me a headache. Something about it just really makes me want to get away from it and it turns me off so bad. It kind of makes me feel sick. Since it is called Heat, I expected it to be a bit warm smelling or something like VS very sexy but it is just a sickly sweet fruity cheap smell. I tested this I would NEVER buy this or try it again. i don't care if it was free.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2011 2:15:00 PM More reviews by Munyabooby

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't like the opening notes but the dry down is pleasant enough. Actually it can even be really gud once it grows on you. I tend to feel that way about it on certain days when I wear it. But I wouldn't recommend it to anyone and I definitely will not be buying it again

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2011 12:55:00 PM More reviews by MilaSVLY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I found this product to be very alluring and beautiful. The bottle's structure and it's colors caught my eyes immediately. The scent is musky and sweet all at the same time, with the slightest hint of caramel. It's perfect for a night out with your girls and boys are sure to love it. I recommend it for girls from the age of 15-28.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/7/2011 5:31:00 PM More reviews by mya2403

I received this as a gift and really wanted to like it. But ewww this gives me a terrible headache as soon as I use it. I am going to swap mine I think. I will stick to Alien and Chanel chance for now.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2011 4:54:00 PM More reviews by tina89

I just recently purchased this perfume out of whim and i must say i really like it. The only down side to this perfume is its sillage which seems to last only about half an hour (on me) also the bottle can be quite annoying and oddly shaped. The fragrance is both sweet and musky which appeals to me because i have been trying to find a muskier scent that isn't obtrusive and this one fits the bill. Overall i am impressed with this fragrance, i just wished the bottle would be more efficient with a stronger sillage.