April 17, 2014 | 1938 users online

Blush - Yves Saint Laurent - Creme de blush LE

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2012 6:12:00 PM More reviews by cmyklamb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Holy HG blush! This is the best cream blush I have ever used. I actually would describe it as a cross between a cream, a gel and a stain formula. It's so lightweight, so pigmented, and blends so beautifully on the skin. I have it in the shade #4 Audacious Orange. It's a bright shocking orange so the tiniest dab will do. It blends very nicely into the skin and looks like a stain once it immediately sets. There is no shimmer, dewy finish or stickiness. It does not look greasy or shiny on the cheeks, just color that seems to come from within. It's basically the perfect formula. Cream blushes from other brands cannot even compare. The only downside is that it is so expensive for such a small product. But I seriously doubt I will ever use this up because you need so little.

It has a very faint fragrance, which is nice but undetectable once applied. I think I need all of the other colors too!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 9:20:00 PM More reviews by TrueTatiana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love, love, love. Easy to blend, easy to apply, stays on long and is ideal for someone who is not too good at blush application where a slight mistake can turn you into a clown or a burn victim. Does have the tendency to melt away when exposed to medium or high heat. Didn't break me out, like MAC's creme blush. WIll repurchase in any color suitable.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2012 12:37:00 PM More reviews by thiebautrenata

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just love it. It accentuates the cheekbones and stays on the whole day.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2012 6:08:00 AM More reviews by chynnadoll21

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

It's LE so even if I wanted to, I might not be able to buy it again :( This happened with my Dior creme blush and when that ran out, I couldn't repurchase so I had to look for another. Tried MAC, not bad nice sheer finish but this has slightly more oomph for me

Fantastic Smell :) Nice creme to powder finish, gives a subtle flush of colour. I fall so easily for nice packaging and I would've given this 5 stars except for the fact the top seems to catch on funny, I have to put on and take off at least twice each time to get the right fit to screw it back on. But other than that, always loved the gold YSL packaging :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 4:46:00 PM More reviews by siestaconnie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this blush! I have it in #6 - Rouge Passion. The color is a pinkish coral. Perfect for someone with a tan! It stays on well and blends nicely. I will buy this again. I also own Tarte Blissful and it is a similar color. Less greasy though, and smaller packaging so good for travel.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2011 1:52:00 AM More reviews by kpxbabii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

YSL is one of my favorite cosmetic brands, and this creme de blush did not disappoint. I just picked up shade 1, which is a coral more on the orange side. I plan on picking up more because I love the consistency of it. It is very pigmented and goes on to the skin as a powder, which I like. Very cute!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2010 3:03:00 PM More reviews by mamba

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a cream to powder blush - the texture is moist but it blends into the skin withou tugging. There are three different colors: a pink, a peach and a rosy brown. This is a review of the peach color.
The texture is great. Easy to work with. Can go on top of cream base or mineral powder foundation.
The color is peachy pink and works great with my coloring (I'm Asian NC20-25) but I think it would be fine with cool undertones as well.
The color is sheer. The pink one seems more opaque.
All in all a great product.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No