October 22, 2014 | 1747 users online

Blush - Yves Saint Laurent - Creme de blush LE

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2012 3:54:00 PM More reviews by tigergirly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love, love, love this product. It works so well on many levels. It blends smoothly, lasts all day, looks natural, has great shades and best of all, doesn't break me out. The majority of even oil-free blushes break me out, such as Nars and Clinique. I was using the Sephora stain only, since anything else gave me cysts. After months of use, no breakouts! It's rediculously expensive, but since the positive qualities are so rare, I would definitely buy again. Rose is a corally pink on me whereas praline is dusty rose. Both perfect with my very pale, yellow-toned skin. No muddiness! A very dependable, impressive blush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2012 12:49:00 AM More reviews by singwritenow

I am in love with this blush in Audacious Orange. Wow. A tiny little dab will do to give me my cheeks the perfect amount of color to instantly make me look radiant and energized. Don't be put off by how orange this is in the pan because it is much less dramatic on. The packaging is insanely adorable, perfect for travel and fun to play with in my purse makeup bag.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2012 2:28:00 PM More reviews by epicmyth

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been using this for a few years now since Benefit stupidly discontinued Cheekies and I can't recommend it enough. It goes from a cream to powder finish, has a delicious smell and lasts all day. The colours are off putting in the pot but they go on the skin beautifully. I love the packaging, the pot looks magic in my makeup box :) It is expensive but you only need a small amount so it lasts ages. My skin is sensitive but I've had no reaction to it all. I will buy this again and again! Well... Unless Benefit bring back Cheekies.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2012 12:33:00 PM More reviews by eliego7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Holy. Grail. Blush. I have this blush in 2 colors: #1 (peach) and #5 (hot pink). These blushes stay put all day, are easy to apply, smell divine and are really natural looking. Did not break me out (Nars cream blushes break me out all the time so I was scared at first...). I would definitely recommend to someone who's looking for a natural finish. The colors are really bright in the pot, but look beautiful on the skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2012 6:12:00 PM More reviews by cmyklamb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Holy HG blush! This is the best cream blush I have ever used. I actually would describe it as a cross between a cream, a gel and a stain formula. It's so lightweight, so pigmented, and blends so beautifully on the skin. I have it in the shade #4 Audacious Orange. It's a bright shocking orange so the tiniest dab will do. It blends very nicely into the skin and looks like a stain once it immediately sets. There is no shimmer, dewy finish or stickiness. It does not look greasy or shiny on the cheeks, just color that seems to come from within. It's basically the perfect formula. Cream blushes from other brands cannot even compare. The only downside is that it is so expensive for such a small product. But I seriously doubt I will ever use this up because you need so little.

It has a very faint fragrance, which is nice but undetectable once applied. I think I need all of the other colors too!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 9:20:00 PM More reviews by TrueTatiana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love, love, love. Easy to blend, easy to apply, stays on long and is ideal for someone who is not too good at blush application where a slight mistake can turn you into a clown or a burn victim. Does have the tendency to melt away when exposed to medium or high heat. Didn't break me out, like MAC's creme blush. WIll repurchase in any color suitable.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2012 12:37:00 PM More reviews by thiebautrenata

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just love it. It accentuates the cheekbones and stays on the whole day.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2012 6:08:00 AM More reviews by chynnadoll21

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

It's LE so even if I wanted to, I might not be able to buy it again :( This happened with my Dior creme blush and when that ran out, I couldn't repurchase so I had to look for another. Tried MAC, not bad nice sheer finish but this has slightly more oomph for me

Fantastic Smell :) Nice creme to powder finish, gives a subtle flush of colour. I fall so easily for nice packaging and I would've given this 5 stars except for the fact the top seems to catch on funny, I have to put on and take off at least twice each time to get the right fit to screw it back on. But other than that, always loved the gold YSL packaging :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 4:46:00 PM More reviews by siestaconnie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this blush! I have it in #6 - Rouge Passion. The color is a pinkish coral. Perfect for someone with a tan! It stays on well and blends nicely. I will buy this again. I also own Tarte Blissful and it is a similar color. Less greasy though, and smaller packaging so good for travel.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2011 1:52:00 AM More reviews by kpxbabii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

YSL is one of my favorite cosmetic brands, and this creme de blush did not disappoint. I just picked up shade 1, which is a coral more on the orange side. I plan on picking up more because I love the consistency of it. It is very pigmented and goes on to the skin as a powder, which I like. Very cute!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No