November 28, 2014 | 1736 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Last Lipstick

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2014 1:39:00 PM More reviews by squared3017

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Recently I have been trying to branch out and wear more lip colors, try to be a little more adventurous, that sort of thing. These lipsticks are a great price and I love the colors and the matte finish, since I typically don't like to have anything to shiny or glossy on my lips. I've found though, that some of these gorgeous colors look a little odd on me. Like Bare it All and Purty Persimmon. Perhaps it's because I typically don't wear lipstick. In any case, I wasn't wearing these a lot, and I needed to put on some lip balm before wearing them. Then I decided I would just try to melt them down with some chapstick to sheer out the color and make them more wearable for me. Holy crap. Awesome results melting these down and making my own tinted lip balm. I melted these two shades down with some Burt's Bees that were running low, one mint and one fuller Pomegranate one. I'm still getting great color from the lipstick, but the balm provides more moisture without making it super shiny. I mixed maybe 2/3 balm with 1/3 lipstick and the texture when cool is more of the balm texture, but I'm getting color now that reminds me of those chunky lip crayons, beautiful color but a little more sheer.

So I know I'm not wearing these as most people might, but it's just an idea in case some of you all get a color that looks a little too extreme on you.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 4:05:00 PM More reviews by MichelleST

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Loved the famous "kiss" display, haven't bought Wet n Wild for years but these matte lipsticks are AMAZING! I bought Cherry Picking and am going back to buy more. They remind me of the great Revlon mattes of the late eighties. Someone suggest a Chapstick underneath, good idea but fine without. Colors are true which seems rare these days, I love the Nars matte pencils but those are $22 or so.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2014 1:59:00 AM More reviews by Lanikoerte

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in Mochalicious and I love it. I plan on buying more in different shades. I always use lip balm or carmex underneath. It's really drying. There's no smell to it unlike the SPF lipsticks they have. My one complaint is the packaging. I hate that the lipstick gets all over the cap. It makes me look sloppy when I'm actually trying to be very careful when putting it away.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2014 8:40:00 PM More reviews by locaxloscosmeticos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pro: *colores novedosos y bonitos. *duracion *precio Contra *resecan horrores los labios *La tapa se sale sola

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2014 12:13:00 AM More reviews by SmaugtheMagnificent

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have pagan angel and its okay, its nothing amazing but its black and i never could find a black lipstick but i stumbled upon these by accident and thought hey! ill give it ago. i pay three bucks for mine, not a bad price. only three lippies because its so hard to get a even color. it goes on a bit streaky for me and i have to reapply it to get it black as i like. i have another color, like a plum color maybe? i like it, its nice. i don't use it much because i like my nyx lipsticks better but its one i use every now and then. i think you should defiently give it a try, they had a bit of a collection of different colors but the walmart i found these out had a small selection of wet 'n' wild products. :3

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 9:39:00 PM More reviews by mrszombabe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have these in the shades Rosebud, cherry picking, bare it all, and just peachy.

As far as drug store lippies go, these are amazing. They are pigmented, creamy, long lasting, and really REALLY cheap!
I would suggest using chapstick underneath, as they are matte and can be a little drying (no where near as bad as MAC mattes)

The only big down fall to these is the horrid packaging. But, for 2$ I won't complain.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2014 9:21:00 PM More reviews by lisa1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's very creamy going on the lips. The shade Mochalicious is very pretty. It's very matte and it does last a while. I do like it but the packaging is awful. You nick the lipstick when taking the cap off and inevitably same thing happens when you put it back on. The shade Bare it All is a nice nude. Just Peachy is too pink. I'm not crazy about these lipsticks. They're just ok. But for the price, I'm not mad...

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2014 12:34:00 AM More reviews by 4fliemn

Bought Cherry picking and bare it all. Good color payoff just a little drying.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2014 1:56:00 AM More reviews by Jessica24601

Well they certainly live up to their name!! Other then my few beloved Bobbi Brown and MAC lipsticks (which I cherish as I cannot afford them often), I honestly think that Mega Last is now my amongst my favs. I find them hydrating, pigmented, versatile (one for every complexion on the planet), non irritating insofar as they've no paticular odour, and they possess a lovely texture (not too slippery slidey (I loathe an overly creamy lipstick), yet they're NOT like a MAC lippie from the 1990's where you feel like you've got plastic cement embroidered or branded on your lips all day and night). I don't feel like I need a balm or gloss under or over them as they fill in my lip imperfections just fine on their own (the lines, cracks, dents, all that good stuff I got after my 35th B-day, gee thanks Mother and Mother Nature). Anyhow, they've kicked my Kate Moss Rimmel lipstick obsession (well not completely but...) to the curb!! I cannot get over that they run for only $5 in Toronto. However -- I do NOT know where the heck to find these?? Other then ONE Loblaws I haven't seen them at Target, Walmart, Shoppers Drug Mart, Rexall etc...I'm running out of my beloved nude I wear daily to work. Toronto indeed has W n W products, just not these specifically...If there are any fellow Torontonians or Canadians out there, please let me know. Thank you so much :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 1:14:00 AM More reviews by meximixgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

My fav is just peachy... bare it all. Purty Persimmon. and wine and dine and cherry bomb

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No