Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last Lipstick

4.3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

These lipsticks are some of the best lipsticks I've tried. They are a bit drying, but applying lip balm before (and wiping it off) has helped for me. For drugstore range prices, these lipsticks can't be beat. They last for at least 4 hours on my lips (the only lipsticks I've tried to last this long) and they apply pretty evenly. I don't notice a smell, and usually I can reapply without taking the previous layer off. They last through drinking and eating, unless it's something super oily.

on 4/25/2015 1:10:00 PM

Really like this product as a long lasting l/s. No scent ( GOOD) a bit drying so make sure to moisturize with a balm before hand or overnight. Spiked with Rum pairs well with the Fergie lip liner Fashion Darling A355 and Wine Room is a nice berry shade that would work on most skin tones. Now if I could only find Rosebud. Went 2 hours on me before wearing off,there was a little stain left. This is a record for me so would purchase again. Just keep lips in good condition!

on 4/25/2015 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I own two of these lipsticks (Vamp it Up & Cherry Bomb.) Cherry Bomb is a great dupe for Revlon's Black Cherry. Vamp it Up is a dark dark purple. I LOVE these two colors. They're very pigmented and aren't drying. The take a little while to dry but they do last fairly well if you let them dry without smudging them. (Although, I like to apply a few coats so that could just be me.) They are well worth the $1.99 I spent on each of them. I'm looking forward to buying Stoplight Red.

on 4/20/2015 7:09:00 AM

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

I bought two of these on eBay for 8 when you include postage - they are some of the loveliest cheap lipsticks I own. Having started as a MAC girl, I'm so pleased to realise that high end is often a scam and good things can have smaller profit margins.
I own Raivin' Raisin and Cherry Bomb.

The good: Raivin ' Raisin is one of my favourite lipstick shades! It is The purple for my "dark" skin tone . It's a lovely matte, rich colour formula, and it's really beautiful to wear. Cherry Bomb is very popular as a dupe for other high end's - it is a nice enough lipstick which is true to its shade nicely. And the price and colour options is fantastic!

The indifferent: The packaging is odd - the lipstick cover falls off and the lipstick won't retract.

The bad: the colour doesn't stay on very long - but I'd say staying power is similar to any pharmacy brand, like Rimmel by Kates, Revlon etc.

Overall I would definitely be purchasing these again when I run out - might even try some of the bright oranges for summer!
( Sidenote: make up alley is a bit odd for having skin categories like olive, tan, medium etc, and then following simply with "dark" and " deep dark" - not super helpful).

on 4/19/2015 7:24:00 PM

I tried to give these a chance but no luck. They're way too pigmented and the colors look tacky. Plus these are so drying. Even though they're cheap, they're still not worth my money.

on 4/14/2015 1:42:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Just a word of warning ladies if you carry these around with you. They open and get all over. I have just had to clean out my make-up bag and this is the 2nd time.

Please tape your caps on if you carry them!

Other than that, I really like this lipstick.

on 4/6/2015 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I have several MegaLast shades from the permanent line (Vamp it Up, Red Velvet, Purty Persimmon, Mauve Outta Here, and Cherry Picking). Overall, I'd say I'm a big fan of these. All of them have super intense color payoff and stick around moderately well, even without touchups. I take issue with the packaging, though, which I suppose is sometimes expected with the price point. The lids can come off somewhat easily, and the bullets do not fully retract into the tube, making it very easy to have a mess. Also, since the bullet is round, it's hard to get at the lip lines.

on 4/6/2015 7:57:00 PM

The price can't be beat if you're just looking for something cheap to throw on for a couple hours. These definitely aren't long lasting so don't wear if you are eating/drinking, and remember to throw it in your bag for touch ups. I recommend a lip liner with these lipsticks because it will help with wear time. The formula is pretty decent, I didn't find it to be drying, it was actually a bit hyrating. It didn't cause any cracking, but again, it does wipe off easily. There is a wide wide range of colour to choose from which is nice, and if you're looking to branch out into some bold colours then this is the perfect line to try out.

I bought a bright orange lipstick (something I wanted to try out) and decided I hated it (just the colour). Saved me like $20 of buying a high quality orange just to try. I'm going to buy a purpley colour and some nice bold pinks!

I love all of these with think pink being my least favorite and cinnamon spice and ravin raisin being my favorites. Some are more matte than others some have a shine to them but most are good dupes for mac. Smokin hot pink is a good dupe for all fired up , dollhouse pink a good dupe for saint germain, cinnamon spice a good dupe for diva, cherry bomb is a good dupe for sin, mauve outta here is a slightly lighter dupe for up the amp, bare it all is a good dupe for modesty, cherish and honeylove, spiked with rum is a good dupe for del rio, just peachy is a good dupe for riot house LE from kelly osbourne collection, ravin raisin is a good dupe for smoked purple but its not as dry. Overall good lipsticks and im replacing most of my macs with these im tired of spending so much on lipsticks that no one would know or care if they are mac. The only mac worth investing in is Ruby woo for that one cannot be duplicated in my opinion.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It really did last all day for me, faded a little and went a bit pinkish in certain lighting. Didn't bleed out(I use Red Velvet 910D, which is pretty red) doesn't feel waxy although I would definitely carry some Chapstick with you because it tends to feel dry after a few hours

Video Reviews & Tutorials