November 25, 2014 | 1894 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies

rated 1 of 5 on 9/15/2014 12:51:00 PM More reviews by SarahhMae16

I hate this Mascara!!! It's all gooey! The bottle doesn't cleaN enough off I always have to wipe it on a napkin first, it clumps ALOT and it's pretty hard to take off, which I really don't mind because it's better than it's running. I was surprised at all the good reviews for it.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/14/2014 11:55:00 PM More reviews by Evanie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

good product definitely lengths and gives volume but it does clump and flack. I'm not sure about smudge but it does leave blackness. but a good mascara besides the clumping

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2014 4:11:00 AM More reviews by WaywardDaughter

This is a very good mascara! Seperates lashes better than Clump Crusher! No flaking, no clumping, holds curl! The wand is very big and curved and takes some getting used to. Be prepared to get mascara all over your eyelids on your first application! After figuring the wand out I was able to get a range of looks from this mascara, from natural to dramatic. Love the versatility, the formula, and (with some practice) the wand!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2014 9:00:00 AM More reviews by alicia863

This mascara is amazing! I actually have quite short lashes that are hard to see, but after I use the falsies, it adds volume and length. People tell me that I have super long lashes, and that my lashes are amazing, etc. In conclusion, this mascara works wonders! To make my short lashes long and dramatic, a mascara has to be honestly amazing, and the falsies does its job :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2014 9:21:00 PM More reviews by Alondra13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVED IT
Its very good ! I have really long eyelashes and this works great ! It gives me the very dramatic look I always look for. I definitely would buy buy it again

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2014 3:38:00 PM More reviews by Alicia868

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great everyday masara! I find it to be thick and very intensely black, doesnt bother my sensitive eyes much, and the best part is that it washes off so easily with water! I dont find it damaging to my lashes (other brands make my lashes fall out!). I wish the brush was better, and i agree it dries out pretty fast (2months) but i guess we r supposed to replace mascara after a fee months anyways!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2014 2:03:00 PM More reviews by ClaireDalloway

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Definitely no false lashes effect, but still the best mascara for everyday use. You need to use eyelash curlers. Easily removable with good eye-makeup remover, which is not common for good mascaras. I like it, I really do, it does not flake and looks perfect all day long.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/31/2014 5:40:00 PM More reviews by Cottencandy386

In my opinion I actually thought this product was great cus of the great reviews from other ppl on YouTube. But it's disappointing that every time I applied it, it felt dry on my lashes, it was clumpy, and the formula was really wet which didn't hold my curls at all. It also flacked idk if it's just me that experienced all theses things...but the good thing that it did was lengthen my lashes that was mostly it. From all that experienced I think I'll never ever buy this product yet recommend to anyone.

Pros:
- lengthen

Cons:
- feels dry after application
- has a wet formula that doesn't hold your curls
- flakes
- clumpy

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2014 8:55:00 PM More reviews by crystallw

In my opinion, this mascara doesn't really live up to its name. It doesn't make my lashes look like falsies, although it does give decent length and volume. I like that it manages to stay on all day without smudging (though I haven't cried with it on yet), it doesn't hold up a curl too well and my lashes tend to fall flat as the day progresses. I'd give this a 3.5 if I wanted to be really specific, and I'd try different mascaras before I'd think about trying this one again.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/29/2014 2:11:00 AM More reviews by hannahlovesmakeup1

Just another mascara that misleads people by the name. I don't know, it just doesn't seem to really give that "falsies effect". With that being said, I've moved on to a better mascara that does NOT mislead you by the name. It's the Voluminous Million Lashes mascara by Excess, and it really separates your lashes and makes them look longer & fuller. I've repurchased it so many times & I haven't found a mascara to top this one yet!