March 2, 2015 | 1261 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2015 3:12:00 PM More reviews by nailizz

LOVE THIS! My HG mascara! Its better than mosr high end stuff, except the they're real by benefit, that one is incredible! But this one is just as good for more than half the price I have gone through so many tubes of this I cant even count.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2015 12:33:00 AM More reviews by bo1988

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Best for length, but it's so heavy that it weighs down my lashes and the curl doesn't stay. otherwise, i love it! comes off easily but doesn't smudge so much.
tip: apply only to the tips so that you don't get the panda eye effect. i use maybelline full and soft waterproof and then the volum express on top of that.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2014 3:49:00 AM More reviews by ichigo_no_powder

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like the way this mascara makes my lashes look but without fail I always end up with panda eyes after a few hours of application

rated 1 of 5 on 12/27/2014 6:06:00 PM More reviews by megandarcy

I hated everything about this mascara. It came very reccommended by beauty vloggers, but for me it was a disaster. I have fairly long lashes and it did nothing for me. I must've done 7 or 8 coats and still NO lengthening or volume effect. On top of that, about a minute after applying it, my eyes started to sting and water, and the mascara started running down my face. Now I've had it off of my eyes for about 30 mins and my eyes are killing me. I feel personally offended that I wasted money on this. This is the worst mascara I have ever used, and I've tried everything from prestige brands to very low end drugstore products. This takes the cake for worst overall.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 12/21/2014 5:45:00 PM More reviews by mnbeth

I have to agree with all of the posters who gave this crap a negative rating. I have long lashes and know how to apply mascara, but this stuff did absolutely nothing for me. I don't like the brush, find it clumpy, and it makes my lashes look shorter and stubbier! One coat does zippo; two coats still look crummy, and three coats just look clumpy. Very disappointed that I wasted my money on this. I'll take good ol' Great Lash over this any day!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2014 11:12:00 PM More reviews by PrincessPilar

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Other than Yes They're Real by Benefit - this is the only mascara I will use. Makes my eyes absolutely incredible! Photo posted.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2014 2:19:00 AM More reviews by ayoocynthiagee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

it only gives volume, but it can easily clump your lashes. not a bad mascara but ehhh it could work better

rated 2 of 5 on 12/2/2014 8:05:00 AM More reviews by ACVR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This sucks so bad. I don't know why many people liked it. I wonder why it didn't work for me. I have nice lashes and I know how to apply mascara.

The first coat, lengthened, but it didn't darken, at all. They were just as thin looking as if without no mascara on them. The second coat made them go straight (and my lashes are curly) and the third coat made them very clumpy. With other mascaras I only do two, I tried three coats with this once since it didn't make a difference with two. I'm pissed! it cost me nine bucks and I can't return it :[

rated 1 of 5 on 11/28/2014 12:54:00 PM More reviews by sara578

Horrible. Clumped and didn't volumize or lengthin

rated 2 of 5 on 11/27/2014 1:49:00 AM More reviews by Taylardawn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This mascara did not add any length at all. My lashes were all stuck together & were very short but very very black.
I did not like this mascara & would not buy it again.