December 19, 2014 | 1160 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Physicians Formula - Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Correcting Powder

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2012 9:45:00 PM More reviews by autumnrainbow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I like this product, it is very translucent and mattifying. A really good natural powder and a great value for a more natural product. The organic wear version is a bit dark on my ultra pale skin, I really prefer this one in translucent, over the organic, though the packaging in the organic line is cooler and more lightweight. I am willing to sacrifice on packaging on a lot of these products though, because they are really good and a great deal, especially if you get extra bucks or find them on sale/with coupon.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/26/2012 9:47:00 AM More reviews by scareyj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I don't care for this product very much. Thankfully, I got this free with purchase last year. I've just never done a review on this. I naturally have med/tan complexion and this washes me out. Was not impressed at all.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2012 12:26:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

I just am not impressed! I can't really hate it because the product literally does nothing.All of the colors are swirled together making it harder to just get a specific color there are pink green yellow and peach.When it gets mixed it just look like a white powder that will wash you out.When I took some of the green to cover redness and I found that it doesn't cover the redness that well esp compared to elf complexion perfection.The elf one is 3 $ this on sells for 20$ .Save you money get the elf the colors are in squares making it easier to use than physicians formula version.
The packaging is horrible and it's like that brand wide it seems.The product itself with the lid takes up only 25% of the packaging total. The brush compartment needlessly takes up the rest.As for the brush it doesn't work but no surprise there.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2012 8:42:00 PM More reviews by Lionessque

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product! the only challenge is knowing how to use it.

PROS:
- corrects uneven skin tone
- helps mineral foundation go on much smoother
- helps color correct imperfections, so u use less concealer or less foundation
- very light feeling

CONS:
- crappy brush, get a better one!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2012 3:15:00 AM More reviews by CourtneyChu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product wasn't all together bad, I do end up using it fairly often, but I find I can't use it on it's own! It ends up making my face look really washed out, so I have to use a pressed powder over it, even if I only use the corrector in small areas. It does do it's job though, and I like that the different colors are segregated enough that you can use them separately from each other, I like to use the green around my nose and the salmon-y color under my eyes.

I gave it a 2 for packaging... The brush is crap and I don't know what the deal is with PF but the lids always break off on their powders!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2011 7:07:00 PM More reviews by JaymeLC07

I actually really liked this product - so much so that I wore it instead of foundation for quite awhile! It evened out my skin without making it look cakey. Very natural. Now I use it before applying the Physician's Formula pressed powder, to even out some minor redness as well as the slight shadows under my eyes. Zero breakouts - even after falling asleep with it on (on more than one occasion)

rated 2 of 5 on 11/22/2011 3:10:00 PM More reviews by theparsley

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really liked how this made my face look. It evened me out and made me look less red. I got this in translucent; it didn't dry out my face or make me look like a ghost or anything (though I am already very pale, so this worked well for me).
Unfortunately, this broke me out into a rash on my jawline and cheeks on the 2nd use. It was an itchy red bump rash that looked a lot like I had an acne breakout. It lasted for almost a week. I really wish I could use this product. :(

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2011 11:10:00 AM More reviews by bree123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in Translucent and overall I like it. Unfortunately the packaging is deceiving, making it look like you're getting a lot more product then you actually are.... and the whole under-mirror compartment is a complete waste. I never use it and the brush went immediately into the garbage. However, the powder itself is actually pretty decent. I use it under my foundation and although it's not a miracle-worker (does that even exist in the makeup world?) for a drugstore product it did a good job at improving the appearance of my skin tone. I don't recommend it for olive or darker skinned girls, because it does come across as a snowy-white dust, but I am fair skinned so as long as my foundation is a bit darker it seems to turn out okay. I'm pretty sure I would buy it again but I find it's a little expensive for what you're getting so I'm not entirely sure.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2011 6:19:00 PM More reviews by machochick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Why did I even buy this?
Didn't work at all. I used it on top, under foundation and by itself...same results. Nothing. It's just a multi-colored powder that made my face look ghastly. Didn't even out skin tone what-so-ever.
Not worth it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 9/30/2011 6:11:00 PM More reviews by INSPIREMAKEUPDESIGN

This product was a great "idea", but I don't think it really worked out in "real life". The Correcting Powder is a combo of green, pink, and yellow. I found it: 1)to not work; 2)not worth the money; and, 3)cakey. Not to mention that the product is so difficult to get out of it's primary packaging!! There are other items that I adore that Physicians Formula produces, but this just isn't one of them...