Wet 'n' Wild ColorIcon Palette in Lust This Palette has NOT been discontinued!!

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/16/2011 8:19:00 PM

EXCELLENT product!! All the great things other reviews have written are true. Truly a wonderful little gem! Get it if you can.

on 7/16/2011 7:14:00 PM

I've had this palette for a while now & I love it a lot. The colors are pigmented and long lasting. My favorite color is the middle purple on the matte side. My favorite purple palette I have! I'd buy again and again.

on 7/14/2011 9:31:00 PM

Maybe I'm terribly prejudices but I bought this thinking the might not be all that good (quality-wise). Wet 'n Wild proved me wrong. It feels great, stays on for a long time and the shades are just dreamy. Love them!

on 7/13/2011 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is actually my favorite palette out of all of them (yes, I bought all of them) for nighttime looks. I had to play in my school's product for a few nights, (I'm a violin player) and I needed a pretty, but dark look. (We aren't supposed to be a distraction; all black clothes, simple or dark makeup, hair back)

And I had to go out with friends afterward. I took this palette to school, so I could do it as close to the production time as possible. It was opening night, and I had about 10 minutes to do makeup. I lined my eyes, threw on some false eyelashes (what? A cute boy was going out with us!) and this palette. Let me tell you, that purple with black sparkles was GORGEOUS. I would buy the palette all over again just for that color. I used the lighter purple as a lid color, highlighted my brow bone, and put this in the crease. Gorgeous.

Lots of compliments, lasted the entire 2 hour production and the time I hung out, and didn't even fade, or have fall out. My favorite for night!

on 7/11/2011 11:16:00 PM

Absolutely LOVE this! The matte light pink color is gorgeous, especially when you put the white shimmery color on your inner corner. They are extremely pigmented but unfortunately a bit chalky. But of course, they are only about 3-4 dollars, so they aren't going to be the best of quality. But for the price, why complain!

on 7/2/2011 1:27:00 AM

These shadows in this palette are sooo pigmented! Wet n wild shadows have become my new favorite :) Blends easily, cheap price tag, and beautiful colors:)

on 6/26/2011 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

This is an amazing little palette, Very pigmented, and easy to blend.
Packaging isn't great, but its not the worst, and for the price its fine with me. I really don't have any complaints. I love it (:
I think I have a Wet'n'Wild addiction haha (:

on 5/29/2011 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

The color payoff is great. for the price you pay they are really worth it

on 5/23/2011 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was definitely skeptical about buying their products, but now I'm an absolute fan. I've bought their eyeliners, eyeshadow pencils, but the eyeshadow palette in Lust just blew me away... IT'S BETTER THAN MOST OTHER COMPANIES THAT CHARGE MUCH MORE! sorry, had to put that in caps because it's totally true. I highly recommend it to everyone. The pigmentation is amazing and it's buttery soft. You won't regret spending your five bucks on Wet n Wild's eyeshadow palettes.

on 5/19/2011 9:13:00 PM

WOW. MUA you did it again! Never would I have thought to pick up a WnW palatte! The quality of these shadows is so surprisingly amazing!
The two light cream and peach shades are especially buttery soft. The purples are beautiful, and the gunmetal shade is delish! In the pan, I Love the sparkly dark eggplant shade, the one others are comparing to MAC beauty mark, but I cant get the sparkles to show on my eyelids.

What a deal for $4.99...I know I will be using this often! Thanks MUA for another FANTASTIC recommendation!