E.L.F. Cream Eyeliner - All Colors

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Isododecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polybutene, Polyethylene, Barium Sulfate, Cyclomethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Propylene Carbonate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Mica (CI 77019), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarine Violet (CI77077).

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Way too light not very black and it's not good quality. You get what you pay for

on 1/12/2015 3:56:00 AM

I bought this product in 5 colors, black, coffee, metallic olive, midnight and plum purple. None of these have dried out, after 4-5 months of use, they are still in the same consistency as the original. All 5 colors are great, opaque and long lasting (although once in awhile they flake a little). I would repurchase and buy more from their selection next time. They all came with brushes that are usable.

on 1/2/2015 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I bought this in Ivory and it was horrible! I couldn't get any of it on my brush as it was very hard and waxy. At best, I could probably use this as a cream shadow but that's only if I can get the actual product on the brush!

Pass on this.

Excellent eyeliner for a steal! I hate pencils, and it's too easy to screw up liquid eyeliner. This goes on like a dream! I use a Real Techniques silicone liner brush, and it goes on so easy - no pulling, doesn't dry too quick. I have it in black and ivory. Will absolutely purchase again. Where have you been??

on 12/17/2014 4:47:00 AM

For the price, this product is amazing. The black is very pigmented, creamy, and easy to apply. The only drawback I can find is that it does not last all day; it starts smudging after 6 hours.

on 11/14/2014 11:31:00 AM

so I only have the black color but I am convinced to buy others! this stuff is so creamy smooth glides on your eye without any tugging and the pigmentation is on point. I apply this with my e.l.f percise brush and I love the outcome I can make my liner thick and dramtic cat eye, or thin and easy. for $3.00 this is great quality. will repurchase.

on 11/14/2014 7:23:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I have this in black and in white, the black is brilliant. It has great pigmentation, goes on smooth and lasts. The white isn't as good, it's very sheer and doesn't really produce a good payoff - however it does have a lovely sheen and occasionally I use it with my fingers to highlight my inner corner and along my eyes. They also come with a brush which is small, sturdy and surprisingly convenient.

on 11/14/2014 5:22:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have used this product twice and I just brought 2 more to stock up. I have them in black and my cat eye looks perfect all the time. I never tried the other colors but I will forever use the eyeliner for my everyday make up.

on 10/27/2014 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Horrible. Sheer, smeary, greasy mess. Impossible to get any kind of crisp line and the pigmentation is a joke (I have the coffee color). If you try to build it up, it basically just erases itself. Not even worth the $3.

on 10/18/2014 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I love this gel liner more than I can possibly say. The color is rich and goes on smooth and once it dries there is no getting it off. I wear contacts, and my eyes tear up a lot. I can do a full face of make up, and because I live in Florida and it's so hot and humid at the end of the day the only thing I have my face is a tiny bit of lipstick and this eyeliner looking just as perfect as when I put it on hours earlier.I bought this on a whim when I was at Walmart and I'm so happy that I did I don't use the eyeliner brush that it came with, because it's too small but I do use a really really then make up brush and it goes on perfectly. This is my holy Grail eyeliner I'll never buy another brand. I think I'm going to stock up on a few in case they decide to discontinue it like they do every other wonderful thing.