Essie Lollipop

4.7

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I had this essie in the mini size and LOVED it! I eventually bought it in the full size and got it on sale because of a wonky brush. Nonetheless this polish is still amazing. The quality is just remarkable and the formula is very good. Its a very flattering red and a color I keep coming back to. It takes 2-3 coats to get the color but its worth it. The first coat dries dull so you need the second one to liven it up!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

GORGEOUS! I read reviews and most people said it looked red on them. On me it looks much more orange, which was what I was looking for. I would say it's a reddish-orange, leaning more toward orange. Looks fab on my NC35 olive skin. Love this color and the application was BA-NA-NAS! The brush is great, and the color goes on in nice even thin coats. Two coats got me the opacity I wanted. LOVE.

Beautiful bright and super shiny, this color is my go-to red when painting my own nails. It is a retro cherry that looks gorgeous on tan skin in summer or on pale skin in winter. It is quite amazing when paired with a matte red lip for that 70's glam, Yves Saint Laurent look that I love. It doesn't chip, isn't streaky, and is a really thick opaque red that has totally sold me! I love!!

I adore this red! It's one of my go to and most used colors by far! My hubby's favorite too! It's bright and a perfect red for summer in my opinion. I would describe the formula as more of a jelly because it takes 3-4 coats for me to get completely opaque, which is the only reason I gave it 4 stars. 3-4 coats are worth it for such a pretty color though, I typically expect darker colors like this to be opaque in 1-2 coats. That being said, if you don't mind visible nail line, you could easily get away with just one coat because the formula is completely smooth and evens out perfectly. I've experienced zero streaking with it. Love the color, love the packaging, love the thin brush, and I would definitely repurchase this color.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is a great "old skool" red, and has a great shine to it. It a bit between a jelly and a creme and in 3 coats it is completely opaque. This color surprised me, because I usually do not like Essie reds, but this one delivered. Nice!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Lollipop is a very pretty high shine creamy retro red, not too blue, not too orange, and although I'm not sure I'm completely sold on it, I think I would prefer a hint more blue, more classic less retro, it is a lovely red none the less and a great red to start your collection with.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Lovely color! Bright red, very retro.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love Lollipop. It's such a versatile color. I think it's season-less. It's a great summer color as well as every other season. It really pops.

At first I was nervous that Lollipop was going to be too orange-y for my pale, pink-based skin tone but after I put it on I was pleasantly surprised. This is a very happy vibrant, almost poppy-like color. I highly recommend this color for someone who likes to wear bright happy colors on their nails.

Essie Lollipop is a glamorous red polish that has a slight coral undertone with a very pretty glossy finish. I had this polish for a while but I received so many compliments today I had to write a review. Despite the coral undertones it is a very versatile color and I can see myself wearing this through the fall and winter.

Top Rated Essie Products