April 21, 2014 | 1220 users online

Lip Gloss - Maybelline - Shine Sensational

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2012 7:12:00 PM More reviews by nearyroth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I recieved this as a birthday gift last summer.I have the one that's the first picture up there. It smells absolutely amazing and is very moisturizing. My little sister has Freshly Sliced and we both love it. These are relatively sheer but good for a quick tiny pop of color lip gloss. I like this a lot.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2012 5:55:00 PM More reviews by ItsAmandaYall

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have this in Treat Me Sweet #20, I'm not thrilled with it. It's more of a sheer on my lips and it does shine a bit and it's not sticky which is the one thing I like about it. It does smell good but not a great taste, IDK it just doesn't give me an umph feeling or stand out to me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2012 2:20:00 AM More reviews by spyglassweb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

#50 Coco Fever is a staple for me. Alone it is a pretty neutral that looks polished. Shiny, but not disco, out is work appropriate. Layered over any lipstick, it is stunning. Looks more expensive than it is. Is smooth, and not sticky at all. Is long wearing, for a lip gloss, but I wish it lasted longer. Smells, and tastes great. Not sure why there are so many negative reviews, but I think it is for the other colors, which I wouldn't like either.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2012 5:36:00 PM More reviews by LilyMakeupEvan

I have this in 'Cranberry Crave' which is a cherry red gloss. Talking about the flavor, its a very dull taste and Im not a real fan. Wouldnt reccomend this flavor to anyone. However, as a gloss, Im quite liking these. They are shiny but not over the top and no shimmer[atleast in mine]. Extremely hydrating and not very sticky. Great gloss for less price and they last quite a bit. Give these a try, wont regret! Will repurchase in a different flavor/shade. :)
Check out my review on other lipglosses and let me know if this review was helpful or not.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2012 4:31:00 PM More reviews by bandgirl

I bought the Peach Sorbet, and loved it! It smells great, no funky flavor, and really gives my lips the shine they need. It's not a lot of color, but it gives a nice shine to my lips. Plus, I've received a lot of compliments on how yummy my lips smell =]

rated 3 of 5 on 12/21/2011 9:00:00 PM More reviews by felissajohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have this in "Cocoa Fever" and it is just "okay" for me. It's nothing wonderful and magical. I will most likely not repurchase even if they are marked down to 50% off at CVS right now. This is a light brown, with slight shimmer. It glides on sort of smooth but the color is really light, not so much sheer but light. The smell is nice, it reminds me of Cocoalicious from VS Beauty Rush lip glosses. It has the same nice, chocolate smell. But that's about the only thing I really like about it. It's not as smooth as I would like it to be, it's a bit gritty, only slighty though. I wiped it off after less than 30 minutes of wearing it because oddly enough it felt and looked boring on my lips. I also think that it's overpriced, but I guess because it's Maybelline it's marketed that way. It really should be less than $3 in my honest opinion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2011 1:35:00 PM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Looking for a nude-ish lip gloss, and with the BOGO at 50% off, I decided to give this lip gloss a go with the purchase of my Great Lash Lots of Lashes. The lightest shade was Cherry Bloom. It looked like a pinkish-nude color. When I came home to try it out, I opened the cap and squeezed out a bit to see what it would look like... it was a creamy nude with shimmery cast that left me feeling a bit hesitant to apply to my lips since I usually am not one to purchase anything with this much shimmer. With the drugstore lighting, I couldn't tell what the finish looked like through the packaging. Well, it was purchased, so I thought I may as well give it a whirl.

After I lined my lips with a natural pencil, I wanted to see how this would work with my natural lip tone... so I skipped the lipstick application (I usually like to top my nude lipsticks with a nude gloss). The result? Well let me tell you, never say never... and the shimmer and color looks so perfect on my lip tone - that perfect nude color! that doesn't make you look like a walking zombie because of the pink hint. The shimmer actual makes my lips look even fuller! Wow! I'm glad I picked this up on a whim! I don't even need a lipstick underneath because there is actually enough pigment to tone done my lip color and gives me that soft pink-nude lip color. The texture is lovely... glossy but not goopy and keeps my lips moisturized and comfortable. I may never need lipstick again! I really hope they don't discontinue this color ... Cherry Bloom is a no-fuss nude look and the shimmer makes my lips look plump...HG!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2011 1:11:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I own two of these and I LOVE them!! Smell/taste divine, nicely pigmented, and not too thick/sticky. As with most glosses, doesn't last long enough for me but I don't mind reapplying. Will for sure buy more.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2011 11:32:00 AM More reviews by MissCandyThief

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i absolutely love this lipgloss line from maybelline. It's great because it's not sticky, it has a nice scent and it is very moisturising. Since it is a gloss it didn't expect it to do anything other than be a gloss but i moisturised my lips compared to other lip glosses. Each tube has its own flavour and scent which i love. The lipgloss doesn't stay on your lips for a very long time so that does mean that you have to re-apply if you want it for a longer period of time. i would recommend wearing it on top of a nude lipgloss just for that extra boldness because the colour isn't that bold. i would definitely buy this product again but maybe in a different colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2011 12:40:00 AM More reviews by kaaaching

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

hehe maah new favourite :) the colour is very sheer but thats expected and i love that about it its just goes for a nice natural fresh look but its not that sheer it does show on your lips not like other juicy lipglosses that can come out as a clear lipgloss the best thing about this is that its not sticky its not too thick and not to thin just right im definitly buying more of these babies