Clarins Instant Eye Make-up Remover

4.2

Cyclomethicone, Aqua/Water/Eau, Isohexadecane, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Water, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Tetrasodium EDTA, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, CI 42090/Blue 1.

on 1/14/2012 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I did finished an entire the product. I don't like it cause doesn't remove waterproof makeup in one swipe, it irritates my eyes and i don't think it supposed to be used everyday since it can cause breakouts around your eyes from the oils in the product but it doesn't let my eyeslashes fall off that easily so i don't am going to buy this product again.

On the packaging its written

"Clarins
Instant Make-Up Remover
Heavey Make-Up
Sensative Eyes 125ml 4.2 FL. Oz.

Shake well before use.
Non-oily, double formula lotion for instant eye makeup removal. Soak a cotton pad with product and gently cleanse eyelids and eyelashes. Use a seperate cotton pad for each eye. "

on 12/29/2011 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Does not burn my eyes at all like one of the reviewer said.

It removes all visible eye makeup in one (or two tops) swipe and is really gentle on the eye so I can literally just swipe over the entire eye. Eyes feel no different after using, but look clean.

Packaging is good. Only thing I wish is that it would remove more mascara, because I still shed mascara after I have used this product.

I would purchase again.

on 10/12/2011 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This is the only eye makeup remover in the market that doesn't cause any allergic reaction on my overly sensitive eyes. I have been using this product for years and will use it as long as they produce.

on 8/29/2011 7:04:00 AM

I personally love this product! I have summed up some pros and cons for this product:

Pros:
1. Removes heavy eye makeup instantly.
2. Only few wipes needed.
3. Eye irritation free.
4. Lasts up to 4 months (if you use it everyday).

Cons:
1. Greasiness. But it has to be followed with a facial cleanse anyways, so it's not really a Con...
2. It's a lil expensive.

I strongly recommend this product to every girl, it's worth the money!!

on 7/14/2011 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is in my opinion one of the best eye makeup removers on the market. I like it because it does exactly what an eye makeup remover is supposed to do!!! And that is to remove all eye makeup effectively (without the need of rubbing or tugging at the skin) and to be gentle and non-irritating to even the most sensitive eyes (that's me!). I wear contact lenses every day and have always been prone to a lot of eye infections. I sometimes even get eczema around my eye area which can be painful and itchy but this never once stung or irritated me. It also saves me a lot of time because two or three swipes for each eye is all it takes to get all the makeup off. I highly recommend and will keep repurchasing :)

on 5/28/2011 3:10:00 AM

I bought this based on the reviews, and although it's ok, I find Lancome Bifacil and Clarins Take the Day Off much much better than this. It's quite oily (and I do shake it before using!) and takes much more effort than the other two products above to take eye makeup off. I will now use the whole bottle, but will go back to one of the other two afterwards.

on 10/7/2010 5:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

i don't understand why this product have high score..
I HATE THIS cause It BURNS my eyes skin.
i usually like most of products from Clarins. but NOT THIS ONE.
never gonna buy this again. !!!!! NEVER

on 9/23/2010 4:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Great make up remover, you dont need to rub and it gets off even the most stubborn waterproof makeup. Leaves slight oily feeling, but doesn't sting eyes. Would definitely recommend.

on 6/10/2010 6:03:00 AM

I was given a tester of this to try. It's the first makeup remover i've ever used as it never occurred to me to use one! i have to say that i'm very impressed, as i said it's my first try at any eye makeup remover so i have nothing to compare it to, BUT i do love it! i was expecting it to be like a toner, but it's really conditioning as it contains oil or something. one suggestion: if you hold the cotton pad on the eye for about 5 seconds and drag DOWN ONCE it gets pretty much everything off and you just have to clean up what's left. it really conditions my eyelashes and is not at all harsh on my eyes/skin because i have quite sensitive eyes which water up easily...
TWO THUMBS UP FOR THIS PRODUCT!

on 5/31/2010 2:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this product after reading all the rave reviews here and I was not disappointed. It really is great, taking everything off without any need to rub. When wearing heavy eye make-up, I end up using 2 well-moistened cotton discs. The problem is, using it every day lasted me for about a month and a half which means using this product on a regular basis will cost you! Personally, I'd rather spend on maek-up than on make-up removeer products, but next time I feel like splurging a bit, I'll get this one again.