April 19, 2014 | 1665 users online

Highlighters - MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish in Comfort

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2010 7:08:00 AM More reviews by springsheen

A lovely colour which gives your cheeks a beautiful glow

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2010 6:19:00 PM More reviews by cheer992

love this, a perfect color for my nw15 skin. nice bronzer with shimmer, if im careful, it serves as a highlighter and can be used for contour. love this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2010 3:49:00 PM More reviews by daggerdarko

So glad with this find! The amount of gold shimmer is perfect and copper/bronze powder is a perfect blush/highlight. Some reviews almost put me off as i am not that tanned and worried by the mentioned "orange tone" but dont find that the case (unless too much is applied) so deff. give this at least a swatch in store even if you might be lighter skined.
//I use a large powder brush which i sweep over the dome and then tap off the excess. Then i blend it from the apple of my cheeks up onto my temples and blend! (looks great over sincere blush too!)
deffinatly a summer staple and will certainly purchase a backup.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2010 10:08:00 PM More reviews by cocodivatime

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is right up there with Sunny By Nature in terms of one of my favorite go-to MSFs. On any given day I can reach for this and it works. It bronzes me up and it not too brown, orange or too shimmery. Its so perfect that I can't really overdo it.
If you have MAC Sunny By Nature this is like a slight step up. It bronzes like SunnyBN but with a tad bit more glow. Thats the best way I can explain it. It's a great MSF. I can throw this on without anything else (blush, powder,etc.,) and it instantly brightens me up. For reference my skintone is equivalent to MAC NC44

Would buy again...and again...and again...

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2010 6:30:00 PM More reviews by heyitskristie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this MSF. I use it as a bronzer to give me a sunkissed/beachy glow to my face. I definitely think this works best on slightly tanned skin and I apply it with a big fluffy brush rather than a stippling brush. In case you missed out on Sunny By Nature, this is a pretty good dupe for it. It has the same semi-matte finish and it's just ever so slightly more gold toned while Sunny By Nature is more pink toned (but you really can't tell that much). I put Sunny By Nature on one cheek and Comfort on the other and I could only tell a difference by looking really hard and already knowing which one is which. I loved Sunny By Nature so much that I bought a back up for it and I already know that I'm going to buy a back up of this one as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2010 10:25:00 PM More reviews by lexielex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My coloring is Caramel 380 in revlon colorstay, I use this in the number 3 design daily as a highlight/face powder. I gives my skin a beautiful glowing sheen that is not sparkly.I wish I bought more than one, will repurchase in July when it is re-promoted. Highly recommend for non sparkly glow for the summer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2010 4:06:00 PM More reviews by simera2371

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a dupe for so ceylon msf and while this is not exactly a dupe it is close enough. I love this msf i use it as a bronzer or blush. I am an NC30.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2010 5:25:00 PM More reviews by sisip123

I really really like the colour of this. I would describe it as a bronzy caramel gold. Really nice and warm with no orange at all. It is very pigmented and a bit too dark for my skin (chanel clair 20) but gives a really nice gold glow to cheeks. Definately could be used as a bronzer if you are pale. I dont know about using this as a contour because it might be too shimmery for that. I'm giving this a 4 because it doesnt quite suit my skin tone but I love the colour nonetheless. P.s. I've found that this makes a beautiful mineralized eyeshadow - for a warm toned gold look.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2010 7:26:00 AM More reviews by swallydbrat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Beautiful for highlight. Creates that gorgeous bronze, summer look. It reminds me of a toned down, less shimmery version of Gold Deposit. Beautiful shimmer but not over-the-top, which makes it more practical and able to be used everyday. love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2010 12:48:00 PM More reviews by murphy817

I wasn't looking to buy this, I just stumbled upon it while at Nordstrom. I must say, I'm very pleased with this! Looking at this in the pan, it may scare off some people as it appears dark and shimmery. But, this goes on so sheer and it is very buildable. I have such a hard time finding bronzers and I use a bronzer daily, so I'm always eager to try out different ones. I'm happy with the results so far. I may have to update in the future concerning breakouts. Unfortunately, MAC sometimes causes breakouts for me. I will repurchase this again because this blurs out imperfections and imparts a beautiful bronzed look with absolutely NO orange!