December 19, 2014 | 1556 users online

Mascara - MAC - Studio Fix Lash

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2011 1:26:00 PM More reviews by RachaelPDX

I really like this mascara, but I tend to pair it with "falsies" to get more of a dramatic look. I really like the brush on this one, it defines and seperates well but adds little volume. On its own its a good natural macara for any daytime look, but tend to like my lashes plumped up so i pair it with others to get that look. It doesn't smudge which is a huge plus, on my second tube!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2011 11:59:00 AM More reviews by pmburk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This mascara does a great job of lengthening & separating. My lashes are fairly dark and long, so this really kicks them up a notch. It can look very dramatic or be toned down some for daytime. I'm very sensitive to flaking & eye irritation, and this mascara has done neither of those things. It doesn't run or smudge, either. I'm happy with this for the price - barely higher than most drugstore mascaras - and I will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2011 9:02:00 PM More reviews by CuteMo

I've had this for awhile now, and never really used it because from the few times I did, I hated it. However, all those times I was using it in combination with other mascaras. On its own, it does fairly well. I forget what the claims are, but it does a nice job at separating. I'd say it's a good day mascara when you want to look a bit made up. I wouldn't buy it again because there are many other mascaras to try!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2011 11:18:00 PM More reviews by raspberrysorceress

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a pretty good mascara. I think it's absolutely perfect for lower lashes because it's incapable of clumping and refuses to smudge to under my eyes, but it looks pretty standard when I use it on my upper lashes so that's why I'm not giving it a 5. If you're looking for something which gives volume then steer away from this one, this is just an every day sort of mascara you can wear to work or school without any added drama. It's a nice product, but I probably won't be buying it again because there's heaps of other mascaras I'm dying to try! If anything, I'd only repurchase because of it's magic with my lower lashes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2011 2:05:00 AM More reviews by missymarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Good! Seperates well and lengthens. Covergirl Lash Blast fans youll like this..it has a similar wand. Doesn't do much for volume though..I use Elizabeth Arden double density (HG!) as a base coat with this one and it works super GREAT! Never had better lashes in my life. Maybe using 2 mascaras is a bit overkill but I figure I cover all my bases that way..one for thickening and one for seperating and lengthening. And truly my lashes dont look clumpy or spidery! Only here in MUA world can i admit to regularly using 2 mascaras without being judged :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2010 8:33:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Not a bad mascara, but not an item I want to repurchase as I'm on a hunt to hopefully find my HG mascara amongst MAC's collection. So far I have tried Zoom lash and Plush Lash. I actually like this mascara better as it added length and volume and held the curl all day, but it flakes and smudges along my lower lash line like crazy. I have found by adding a coat of Plush Lash afterwards it seems to add a seal that helps alleviate the severity of flakes, but I'm really not interested in having to use two mascaras everyday to to achieve my personal desired results.
My HG hunt continues....

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2010 9:19:00 PM More reviews by psmitty

Decent volume and length with no clumps, but I was disappointed with the wear. It smeared all over my eyes after a quick nap and I can't trust it with light rain and exercise. I was really hoping it would hold up better! Cover Girl Professional has a volumizing, water-resistant formula which is actually smear proof and has better effect. For ease of removal and incredible dependability I use Clinique Lash Power. Was hoping for more drama along with reliability with this, but no luck! A miss for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2010 12:09:00 PM More reviews by NikkiNY83

i have tried zoom lash by mac and found formula flaky and clumpy. i decided to try again at mac after seeing one of the workers there with amazing but natural looking lashes. i asked her if she was wearing false lashes and she said no!! i tried it right then and there and fell in love!! i curl my lashes first than apply two coats and if needed i curl again. <3 it!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/18/2010 5:34:00 AM More reviews by LimaLim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do love MAC even though a lot of their products don't suit me :(

I bought this mascara after reading the reviews on MUA. I was using MAC Plush lash prior to this, which I loved but found that it flaked through out the day and then the product dried out quite quickly and I had to buy it approx once a month.

I didn't mind the Studio Fix Lash but it wasn't in anyway remarkable for me. I have an exceptionally uneven lash line and crazy lashes that stick out every which way and grow on top of each other. This mascara did not really help separate my lashes but did add length not volume.

I think it would be fantastic for people that have an even lash line.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2010 4:41:00 PM More reviews by erriecutie69

Great product, my lashes are long but stubburn and dont stay curled. This mascara allows me to have great lashes all day long!! I do a coat of this and let it set and do a coat of a volume one mac has. And its awesome!!