October 20, 2014 | 1895 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Avon - Skin So Soft Bug Guard Plus SPF 30

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2002 12:42:00 PM More reviews by MeditativeRose

I like the scent of the cool 'n fabulous version okay. The only thing I noticed was that when I layered it over my Moisture Intensive Therapy Lotion, after everything soaked in and dried and all that, there was a residue left over that flaked off. It does keep bugs away, and is an effective sunscreen, but if you're mostly after the bug effect, I'd use the bath oil instead.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2002 10:50:00 AM More reviews by deeg221

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have the Cool N' Fabulous and the Gentle Breeze bug guard that I purchased this summer for the first time. Living in MS where I think that the mosquito is our state bird. The bug guard worked wonderfully on myself and my family. It's not greasy and both of the scents of bug guard have a pleasant smell. The effectiveness of this products was very impressive. My child didn't get insect bites and I was very pleased as well with the results that the bug guard had with me. I'm more comfortable with the AVON bug guard than I am with the other insect repellant products that are out there. I will continue to use the bug guard for years to come.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2002 10:11:00 AM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bug Guard Plus works really well to protect from those pesky summer insects. The smell is quite nice too. Compared to other insect repellents, it is the most effective. I used Bug Guard for the first time last summer at my family reunion and was really impressed. The mosquitoes didn't come near me. A must have for the summer!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2002 7:03:00 PM More reviews by Shawnah

This works great on my two little girls. We used to live in TN and chiggers are a big problem in that area. This worked when we would be outdoors for a long period of time.