TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer

4.6

Mica, Isoeicosane, Polyethylene, Boron Nitride, Polyisobutene, PTFE, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491.

on 3/23/2015 8:14:00 AM

HG status highlighter for all types. Closest thing I've found to get that Hayden Panettiere cherub like glow she has going on. Pure iridescent, no glitter or residue colour. Love this so much.

on 3/22/2015 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I wanna glow like J-Lo. I want to be dewy in the summer heat AND winter chill.

I want to be as luminous as Rihanna, I want to shine bright like a diamond amongst the spring flowers and autumn leaves.

With this highlighter I am at peace!

on 3/12/2015 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is by far my favorite highlighter. It has a beautiful shimmery color than isn't just a glitterbomb like for example, the MAC mineralize skin finish in "Soft & Gentle". And with this product a little really goes a long way because it's extremely pigmented. I wore this the other day to a restaurant that was dimly lit, but you could still really see the highlight even though it was dark, and I absolutely love it! However I do feel that it's a bit pricey, especially since I don't like the packaging. Am I the only one that has issues opening the lid? I have to stick my nail in there and chip my nail polish every time I want to use it, plus for that price I feel like packaging should look and feel a little more exclusive. With that said, I do have to say that I love the mirror and that the packaging is so slim, it doesn't really take up a lot of space which is always great!

I love this highlighter so much, it's super intense and pigmented so you only need the tiniest swipe of your brush! On my skin it runs a little golden but its still beautiful and if i ran out I'd definitely repurchase it!

on 3/10/2015 3:15:00 PM

I feel like maybe I got a dud. I do like the highlight I get but there is so much fallout that I think half of this product will end up wasted. Also the pan came unglued from the compact almost immediately. I expect more for the price. I think I can find a better alternative.

on 3/9/2015 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I absolutely love love love this highlighter!
It makes the skin look dewy and luminous and healthy, it blends really well and it lasts.
I apply some on my cheekbones, my brow bone and my cupid's bow and it instantly makes me look healthy and naturally glowy.
The retro packaging is really cute and the price is good too consdering that you only need a very small amount every time.
Definitely a must have for me!

on 3/8/2015 3:51:00 PM

Buy this!
It's amazing!

on 3/1/2015 8:04:00 AM

Definitely bought into the hype where this was concerned. It's okay, but you can definitely overdo it if you're not careful and end up making yourself look oily instead of glowing. It's great for highlighting cheekbones, brow arch and bridge of nose, but anywhere else on me and it just looks way too over-done. It cost me about 17.00 but for that price I wouldn't purchase it again as I know I'm going to struggle to use the one I have before the expiry date comes around.

on 2/26/2015 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

HG Luminizer. Had been using NARS Albatross for some time but this is much softer and better as an everyday option. Doesn't break me out either! Win win win.

on 2/17/2015 3:53:00 PM

How lovely of TheBalm to have branched out to Belgium! Their products have been selling out QUICK at drugstores here, and for good reason.

Mary Lou-Manizer has really become my HG highlighter. No chunks of glitter, just a nice champagne hue that catches the light in just the right amount, as long as you don't go overboard with application. I've also taken to using it in the inner corner of my eyes to brighten them up.

Price-wise, it does come in at 19 euros, which may be expensive for a drugstore product... But I can't imagine anyone ever going through more than one of these throughout their life; there is just SO much product and it is so intensely pigmented. All I do is tap a brush in the pan, knock off the excess, and it's more than enough to last me a day.

Truly worth the money, although (as with all of their products) the packaging certainly caters to a specific taste.

Top Rated TheBalm Products