September 30, 2014 | 1147 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - So White Bath Ballistic

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2010 2:19:00 PM More reviews by lovepink679

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This by far has been the bath bomb that has lasted the longest out of all of the bombs i have tried! It didn't do much for my skin, nor can you really smell it when it's in the water. When dry it smells amazing!
I put this in my son's bath and he loves watching it!

I would ONLY buy this product for my son again NOT me!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/12/2010 1:50:00 AM More reviews by ellaphunt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

According to the Lush website, So White is "quite a frothy bath as we've grated in some bubble bar mixture." Reports from the field indicate otherwise.

So White smelled absolutely delicious out of the box, and when I dropped it into a hot bath, it bobbed and fizzed nicely ... and that was it. No foam, very little scent (if any), no real effects on my skin.

I loved the apple scent of this, and I can only wish it had worked, but it was a real disappointment. The only lippie it gets is for having a tasty scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2010 11:23:00 AM More reviews by lindsey251

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really enjoy this bath bomb from Lush. It was the first one I ever bought, and I now plan to buy more. The size was small, I'd say enough for 1 bath. It smells divine, just like apples. It smells pretty similar to the Macintosh candle by Yankee Candle I think actually. Yes it is moisturizing, my skin is softer after using. But I don't need too much moisture, my skin is pretty soft as is. I was told by a lady at my Lush that this would make a frothy bath almost like snow. Yeah, total B.S. I'd say it made a froth in my bath that lasted for about 20 seconds before it faded away. But the bath bomb was pretty slow at dissolving. It took about 5 minutes for it to be completely gone. It was nice and my whole bath-tub smelled really good. The scent was faint, but on me it lingered for about 5 hours. Your body chemistry will change the mileage for how long a scent lasts on you. But that doesn't really make a difference for me, as I take night baths & showers anyways. It was extremely easy to use, even a caveman could do it. All you do is fill your tub up with water, then when you are done plop this into the tub. It also didn't leave any residue in my tub, or clog the drains. It was a very nice purchase from Lush, and I would definitely buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2010 11:14:00 AM More reviews by Merrydothe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I received this bomb as part of a Christmas Box and I have to say I really wish this was a permanent product! The smell is amazing and It doesn't turn your tub crazy colors like some other Lush bombs, but honestly I'm not sure if this bomb really did anything but make my bath water smell nice. I didn't notice any big moisturizing effects at all. But I would buy this again based on the lovely smell (I even ordered the LE perfume in this scent) alone. So I took off one lippie because its pretty much just a bath fragrance. Nice stuff though!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2010 2:58:00 AM More reviews by PinkSyringes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The smell before putting the bomb in the bath was very apple scented, reminded me of an apple scent at bbw, which I love. But once I used it the bath tub, the scent didn't seem to linger. And it really wasn't that fizzy either. I was kind of disappointed because I expected more fizz ( I had used the santa bomb earlier and it fizzed quite nicely). Maybe mine was old or something but, it didn't really do much. So sad. I expected more.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2009 1:08:00 AM More reviews by shaecode

mmm smells like apples. its one of the bath bombs i keep in a basket in my bathroom to scent the room. its great!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2009 2:14:00 PM More reviews by coruscation

This just smells so good. Just like apples! I love this and it is already small so I can use the whole thing!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2009 7:28:00 PM More reviews by glowkitten

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I'm so happy I got this and am looking forward to getting more! The smell is absolutely DIVINE! I really do love it. I was just in heaven. When in the tub, I can smell it (but it's faint, so that's disappointing!) But this also left my skin very smooth and soft. Like the person below me said, I didn't get much of a froth from this either. But that's alright because the scent alone is heaven. I hope I can buy another one of these before they are all gone!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2009 8:22:00 AM More reviews by alizarine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

This white little thing is yet another one of those Lush bath bombs that are too small for an average bath tub. I think it's sad that Lush chose to do so many of this year's X-mas special bombs this size. When trying out a new one, I wan't the full experience, this way it's only "meh".

The apple scent is nice and fresh, but doesn't scream Christmas. Thi bomb is also said to create a snowy froth. It does. For about 2 seconds, then it's gone.

Was thinking of buying two more and throw in at the same time, to see if it was nicer that way, but I'll just skip it, it's too darn expensive for one bath.