September 2, 2014 | 1524 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Hard Candy - Sheer Envy Tinted Moisturizer spf15

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2011 8:12:00 PM More reviews by NerdyGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I wanted to find a cheap tinted moisturizer while i lived in florida that did the job. This one does, in fact, do the job and it does it well. However, the smell was just too much for me and it was very hard to find a decent color match with them only having three shades. All in all, it is a good product and a good bang for your buck and I would recommend it to those looking for a cheap tm.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2011 3:45:00 PM More reviews by oatmeal800154809

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

If you have skin like mine that shows every ounce of foundation you put on it then this is for you!!!!!!!!!!! It covers beautifully, and it is Very buildable!!!!!!!!!! You can put several layers of this stuff on and it never looks cakey at all because it's a tm. But it offers the same coverage as a foundation. It evens my skin out perfectly. I recommended this to a friend. I love it, I want to use this stuff for the rest of my life. I don't like the tube it comes in so I just squeezed the tm into a bottle with a pump. I have acne scars and discoloration and this just evens it out perfectly. <33333333333333 it!!!! (Mine does not have spf 15 though, don't know why)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/21/2011 10:00:00 PM More reviews by sysco9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this tinted moisturizer! I bought this product at Walmart last year for about 5-7 dollars!

AMOUNT IN PRODUCT
Hardcandy: 1.7 f.oz
Other foundations:1.0 f.oz

PROS
*Great coverage for a tinted moisturizer
**Awesome amount of product more then most foundations/tinted moisturizers.
***Interesting consistency, kinda like sunscreen a litte goes a longggggggggg way
****Good price
CONS
*Kinda bad smell
**Very poor color range, only three shades last time i checked and I am very fair so even light is too dark but I mix it in with other foundations
***Doesnt have the greatest lasting power

LAST THOUGHTS
Overall I would buy this product because for me the cons arent that big of a deal and I can work with it )
Edit: ok so now I realize that I absolutely hate this! The color selection is awful! The lighest shade is probably usually the mid color in revlon colorstay. If you don't powder this it will slip instantly! The product seperates if you don't shake it! Blahhhhhhh is all I can say

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2011 6:17:00 PM More reviews by xblindbanditx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I really don't want to waste so much money on a tinted moisturizer, so I decided to buy this one. I'm in the color tan, and when I first dabbed it on, I felt that it looked really light or pinkish on me, but it blends wonderfully!
I apply it with my elf powder brush ($3 its amazing)- dab it on, and rub. It gives me a dewy finish, which is okay for indoors but I get oily, so I just dust with some powder and am good to go. The coverage is heavier and consistency is thicker than other TMs, so if your oily skinned and thats a turn-off, seriously apply this with a flat-top kabuki or powder brush!!! Its pretty good. I look fresh faced and natural.

CONS: it might separate or chunk up at the nozzle and look gross. Also, I might have an oxidizing/ blotchiness problem but maybe its my powder.

The Cover Girl one (more famous) is not as good- it makes me greasy and oily, and doesn't blend. Also, there isn't much product and you really have to use a lot.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2011 12:36:00 AM More reviews by mayholic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am very happily surprised with this product - picked it up on a whim at Walmart while buying pads. I bought this in Medium, which matches my summer skin very well (just a tiny tiny bit too dark). When I first applied it, I was amazed at the amount of coverage it gave, especially since it is labelled as a tinted moisturizer. The texture is pretty thick, but it wasn't cakey at all, and it looked very natural. It covered my hormonal TOTM zits without emphasizing flakies from Taz. I'd call this a medium coverage foundation rather than a tinted moisturizer, because the coverage really is very good. I didn't see the sparkles that some previous reviews have mentioned. Come winter, I may want to try a lighter shade - in store, the shade Light looked extremely pink.. so I may want to check to see if they have Fair in stock next time I visit.

edit : took away two lippies because it separated really grossly after I had it for only around a month. will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2011 8:50:00 PM More reviews by cSquaredFactotum

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i liked this. good coverage (for a TM), nice finish (though a little shimmery), easy to blend on in the summer. i bought it in tan which was a little dark but would suit me in a few weeks. i agree that the colour selection is poor. although this is a TM and colour selection is typically slim, because this has the coverage it has it is more important to find a colour match. i like the SPF but wish it could be at least 20, no 15. yes, it does separate, but you just have to make sure to shake it really well before each use.
HOWEVER
after two days of use my face got a very dry, red rash on it, mostly on my cheeks, chin and around my nose. it was extremely dry, not to mention unattractive. i stopped using it and after two days of special creams and discomfort, my skin has shown a lot of improvement. i, however, won't be using this again.
i gave it 3 lippies however because i think as long as you are careful to do a spot test to make sure you wont react, it could prove to be nice TM for the summer and then rest of the year.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2011 8:48:00 PM More reviews by gennisasis

This was amazing for the time it lasted :/. This speperated before i could use it for the 3rd time. It blended well into my skin tone and had great coverage for a TM.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2011 9:46:00 PM More reviews by Melancholia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this product, I'm pretty fair so I bought the light one and usually I have a hard time finding foundations/tinted moisturizers that match my skin tone perfectly, and this is one of them that does, I really like it. For a tinted moisturizer the coverage is actually great! I Probably would stick to foundation if I was dressing up though, but this tinted moisturizer will be perfect for the summer and warm weather.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/3/2011 5:41:00 PM More reviews by brittwerst

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really liked this at first. It was a really nice tinted moisturizer and covered more like a foundation with the feel of a tinted moisturizer. But after only like 3 days the product seperated and got all nasty. Even after shaking it for about a minute it was still part clear liquid part nasty muck. Would NOT reccomend this to anyone. I threw it our immediately. Total bummer and waste of money....

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2011 9:02:00 PM More reviews by lilacmess

This turned a strange orange color on my face and broke me out. I definitely will not repurchase.