November 22, 2014 | 1516 users online

BB Cream - Skinfood - Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2012 9:25:00 PM More reviews by geordieness

Pros:
- Great coverage - looks natural enough for me.
- No oily residue.
- Matches my skin tone, which is a rarity.
- Nice packaging.

Cons:
- I forsee a problem with getting all of the product out with the pump system, but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.
- Coverage isn't enough to completely and utterly cover red spots or freckles - but does still cover them well enough.

Notes:
- The longest I've worn it for was 4 hours, didn't notice any oil control issues.
- I do use powder foundation (a discontinued Max Factor one) over the top of this.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/11/2012 7:49:00 PM More reviews by hikari001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was my first bb cream and after trying it out, I'm so glad that I bought into the hype. I decided on this one because I have oily/combination skin with dry patches on my T-zone, and the peach sake line claims to be good at oil control and minimizing pores. I also bought the toner and serum for added effect.

Pros:
- Oxidizes to match my skin-tone with yellow undertone really well. My color is NC 20-25
- Covers up my blemishes, acne scars and redness well enough that my skin still looks natural
- Lightweight so it doesn't feel like a second skin unlike foundation
- Nice packaging with tube that's easy to travel with
- Has SPF

Cons:
- Broke me out!!!
- Emphasizes my dry patches and I noticed after wearing it for a few weeks, my skin becomes drier
- Coverage may be too light if you are looking for a full coverage
- Oil control is so-so, I usually get oily after 1-2 hours and this controls it to about 4-5 hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2012 12:46:00 PM More reviews by Agentdouble0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like this product a lot! It works a LOT better than any of my American BB creams ( i have the Smashbox one, and Maybelline one). The Skin Food near me now sells this in 8 different shades. The color I purchased is #7 Almond Beige, it matches my skin shade perfectly. I love the smell, and the coverage, it's not much but it's enough for me. I would use this everyday, and since school is starting up soon, I'll be wearing it to school! It's light and refreshing. Deff a repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/20/2012 12:20:00 PM More reviews by Monseter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I really really really REALLY wanted to like this product but.......it's my own fault for buying something without really researching it. The color was way too light but I didn't let that stop me, I went ahead and put it on for two days, I was oily after about two hours (even with setting powder) and to top it off I woke up this morning with a face full of whiteheads even though I thoroughly washed my face last night before bed. I'm really disappointed and sad about this because i REALLY wanted to have a good experience with it. I'm an NC40 in mac and I wanted something to help out my skin without breaking me out and not feeling super heavy since all I do is sit around at home but....this definitely wasn't it. :'(

SO for all my br0wn ladies out there, STAY AWAYYY!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2012 1:16:00 AM More reviews by Juhtima

Though I like this product, it does not control my oily skin and only lasts till the 3rd hour. It does however have a nice finish, a decent light-medium coverage, adequately moisturizes, doesn't break me out, and makes my pores appear smaller. It has a slightly thick lotion consistency and it blends well. I use this on days when my skin is behaving. I think this is the only BB cream I've used that matched my skin tone perfectly; no ashy tones here. I use the shade in 04 Soft Beige and I am an NC 30-35 in MAC. Still looking for my HG BB cream...

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2012 4:05:00 AM More reviews by bananascented

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The smell of this bb cream is amazing (peach candy scent), the coverage is great, the oil control is so-so which I dont mind because this does not make me look like an oily ball at the end of the day. Almost everything was awesome about this product. It could have been my perfect HG bb cream, it COULD have -

- If it didnt break me out, time after time. I didnt want to believe that it would at first. I've tried cutting short the hours of wear time, but it still broke me out. I assumed that it was non-codogemic because this bb cream emphasized alot on oil control. But looks like it wasnt. Perhaps I have sensitive skin.

Ended up swapping away all my other unopened peach sake bb creams (I bought 4, and I used only one tube).

Would however recommend people to give this a go, if it doesnt break you out.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2012 12:35:00 AM More reviews by cindy2309

this is the first korean brand bb cream i've ever bought. the first one being maybelline bb cream which i don't like at all.
i can say this skinfood bb cream is pretty good for everyday use, especially for students that doesn't need THAT much coverage overall. i have this in shade 1 light beige and matches my skin well after it oxidize. it gives a smooth texture but doesn't cover anything. it does reduce the redness on skin but still if you have a bad dark circle or big red pimple this isn't helping in coverage.
i love the smell though, it has a pretty strong peach-y smell but it will dissapear in time. ifyou're sensitive about smell, you might find this one too strong.
oil control is so-so. i don't really produce that much oil, but still after 4-5 hours my forehead and nose will look a bit shiny. if i use powder it can last up to 7-8 hours.
oh, this bb cream does contain paraben.
i still trying many other bb cream, so i wouldn't repurchase this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2012 5:37:00 PM More reviews by cakie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I dont really understand the hype about bb cream, so i just decided to give it a try anyway. Bought this in Korea sometime last year, and it was on sale at the SF store, so the price was dirty cheap. And that's why I would give it 2 lippies, for the price and the packaging. But for the product itself, I certainly dont like it too much. First of all, I didnt know it has 2 shades (as bottom line, I dont read korean) . So I happened to bought the shade 1, but for what I know, BB cream is suppose to blend into your skin color no matter what shade you are as long as you have light skin. But in my NC25 case, it actually made me looked dead that my friend even asked me if i was sick LOL I prefer lighter makeup, so usually i only wear mineral mu which just feel like nothing on my face. But this just feel plain heavy like i'm telling everyone I HAVE MAKEUP ON. It doesn't cover much of the imperfection on my face. In fact, i think it just makes my pores look bigger somehow. Will i buy this again? Certainly not even if i have money to waste *which i dont* I might just as well toss the tube that i have since i dont think i would bother to use it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2011 10:25:00 AM More reviews by hibari14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

- this is great if you like sheer coverage.
- It can't cover big and very red pimples. the oil control is so-so.
- I really like the scent, it has a sweet and yummy smell.
- it's ridiculously expensive here, it's 50% more expensive than its country of origin.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/30/2011 6:11:00 PM More reviews by arumhandayani

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I really oily skin which I can control if I wear Revlon Colorstay foundie, but not with this.The color is a bit too light for my NC40 skin.Color transfer to face paper and collars of my clothing.Feels heavy on my skin after I put it on. Def will not repurchase.