Skinfood Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+

3.3

Water, cyclopentasiloxane, titanium dioxide (7,73%), butylene glycol, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate (3%), cyclomethicone, PEG/PPG-19/19 dimethicone, barium sulfate, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, caprylyl methicone, sodium chloride, polymethyl methacrylate, sorbitan isostearate, dimethicone, vinyl dimethicone/methicone silsesquioxane crosspolymer, disteardimonium hectorite, aluminum hydroxide, trimethylsiloxysilicate, stearic acid, sorbitan olivate, propylene carbonate, talc, triethoxycaprylylsilane, alcohol, oleanolic acid, polyquaternium-51, enantia chloranta bark extract, rice ferment filtrate (60 mg), prunus persica (peach) kernel extract (60 mg), phenoxyethanol, propylparaben, methylparaben, fragrance, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499, ultramarines.

I've been using shade no. 2 for years now. I'm sure it's not the best bb cream out there but this doesn't break me out and I'm afraid to try something different that would.

PROS:
- smells nice (i don't know, this is just important to me)
- oxidizes to my natural skin tone
- does not break me out/ irritate my skin
- it doubles as my sunblock

CONS:
- doesn't help with oil control
- light coverage (a problem when I have something to cover up)

It's just a strictly OK bb cream. No high praises, no miraculous claims. I gave it a 3 because it's not really bad, it's just not good either. it does what I need except for the oil control so would probably repurchase til I find something better.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I've been waiting for this to come over to the US :) I'm using shade 04 Warm Beige- it is a little bit yellow for me but a bit of finishing powder took care of that. I'm a NC40 for Mac products so the original colors (1 and 2) where much too light :(
Pros: The coverage can be built up,the smell is great, not too heavy
Cons: oil control is not so great :(

This is one of the few Korean BB creams, which I didn't like. The peach sake finishing powder is really good, and I generally like the Skinfood products but this BB cream is so scented that even the non sensitive skin becomes irritated.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

i use shade 01,
it is in between: yellow and pink undertone, its more like orange. my skin is very fair, NC 20 or 1 tone lighter.
i have used so many variants of skinfood bb cream, mushroom, redbean, good afternoon tea, and platinum grape, and now peach sake pore bb cream.
this one has the thickest texture, its likely foundation, but not heavy to face. use only a little ammount and coverage is more than other variants of skinfood bb cream.
this bb cream is intend for oily skin, yeah it helps a little to control oil. i have less oil when use this. its not matte effect, but also not too dewy. just look natural.
after use it 2 times, i notice i have 1 big pimple coming out. i hope its not this bb cream as the trigger. anyway i will continue use this and will update if i have evenworst breakout from this bb cream.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

I only review products that I really like or love. This is no exception.

Pros: Natural looking color that oxidizes to the skin tone of the individual.

SPF 20

Makes pores look smaller all day.

Lasts throughout the day.

Neither dewey or matte. Just natural.

Inexpensive

Cons: The nice peach scent won't work for those sensitve to fragrance, but it does fade rather quickly.

Pros:
- Great coverage - looks natural enough for me.
- No oily residue.
- Matches my skin tone, which is a rarity.
- Nice packaging.

Cons:
- I forsee a problem with getting all of the product out with the pump system, but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.
- Coverage isn't enough to completely and utterly cover red spots or freckles - but does still cover them well enough.

Notes:
- The longest I've worn it for was 4 hours, didn't notice any oil control issues.
- I do use powder foundation (a discontinued Max Factor one) over the top of this.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This was my first bb cream and after trying it out, I'm so glad that I bought into the hype. I decided on this one because I have oily/combination skin with dry patches on my T-zone, and the peach sake line claims to be good at oil control and minimizing pores. I also bought the toner and serum for added effect.

Pros:
- Oxidizes to match my skin-tone with yellow undertone really well. My color is NC 20-25
- Covers up my blemishes, acne scars and redness well enough that my skin still looks natural
- Lightweight so it doesn't feel like a second skin unlike foundation
- Nice packaging with tube that's easy to travel with
- Has SPF

Cons:
- Broke me out!!!
- Emphasizes my dry patches and I noticed after wearing it for a few weeks, my skin becomes drier
- Coverage may be too light if you are looking for a full coverage
- Oil control is so-so, I usually get oily after 1-2 hours and this controls it to about 4-5 hours.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I like this product a lot! It works a LOT better than any of my American BB creams ( i have the Smashbox one, and Maybelline one). The Skin Food near me now sells this in 8 different shades. The color I purchased is #7 Almond Beige, it matches my skin shade perfectly. I love the smell, and the coverage, it's not much but it's enough for me. I would use this everyday, and since school is starting up soon, I'll be wearing it to school! It's light and refreshing. Deff a repurchase!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I really really really REALLY wanted to like this product but.......it's my own fault for buying something without really researching it. The color was way too light but I didn't let that stop me, I went ahead and put it on for two days, I was oily after about two hours (even with setting powder) and to top it off I woke up this morning with a face full of whiteheads even though I thoroughly washed my face last night before bed. I'm really disappointed and sad about this because i REALLY wanted to have a good experience with it. I'm an NC40 in mac and I wanted something to help out my skin without breaking me out and not feeling super heavy since all I do is sit around at home but....this definitely wasn't it. :'(

SO for all my br0wn ladies out there, STAY AWAYYY!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Though I like this product, it does not control my oily skin and only lasts till the 3rd hour. It does however have a nice finish, a decent light-medium coverage, adequately moisturizes, doesn't break me out, and makes my pores appear smaller. It has a slightly thick lotion consistency and it blends well. I use this on days when my skin is behaving. I think this is the only BB cream I've used that matched my skin tone perfectly; no ashy tones here. I use the shade in 04 Soft Beige and I am an NC 30-35 in MAC. Still looking for my HG BB cream...