April 17, 2014 | 1691 users online

BB Cream - Skinfood - Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+ (Shade 02)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2012 12:35:00 AM More reviews by cindy2309

this is the first korean brand bb cream i've ever bought. the first one being maybelline bb cream which i don't like at all.
i can say this skinfood bb cream is pretty good for everyday use, especially for students that doesn't need THAT much coverage overall. i have this in shade 1 light beige and matches my skin well after it oxidize. it gives a smooth texture but doesn't cover anything. it does reduce the redness on skin but still if you have a bad dark circle or big red pimple this isn't helping in coverage.
i love the smell though, it has a pretty strong peach-y smell but it will dissapear in time. ifyou're sensitive about smell, you might find this one too strong.
oil control is so-so. i don't really produce that much oil, but still after 4-5 hours my forehead and nose will look a bit shiny. if i use powder it can last up to 7-8 hours.
oh, this bb cream does contain paraben.
i still trying many other bb cream, so i wouldn't repurchase this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2012 5:37:00 PM More reviews by cakie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I dont really understand the hype about bb cream, so i just decided to give it a try anyway. Bought this in Korea sometime last year, and it was on sale at the SF store, so the price was dirty cheap. And that's why I would give it 2 lippies, for the price and the packaging. But for the product itself, I certainly dont like it too much. First of all, I didnt know it has 2 shades (as bottom line, I dont read korean) . So I happened to bought the shade 1, but for what I know, BB cream is suppose to blend into your skin color no matter what shade you are as long as you have light skin. But in my NC25 case, it actually made me looked dead that my friend even asked me if i was sick LOL I prefer lighter makeup, so usually i only wear mineral mu which just feel like nothing on my face. But this just feel plain heavy like i'm telling everyone I HAVE MAKEUP ON. It doesn't cover much of the imperfection on my face. In fact, i think it just makes my pores look bigger somehow. Will i buy this again? Certainly not even if i have money to waste *which i dont* I might just as well toss the tube that i have since i dont think i would bother to use it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2011 10:25:00 AM More reviews by hibari14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

- this is great if you like sheer coverage.
- It can't cover big and very red pimples. the oil control is so-so.
- I really like the scent, it has a sweet and yummy smell.
- it's ridiculously expensive here, it's 50% more expensive than its country of origin.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/30/2011 6:11:00 PM More reviews by arumhandayani

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I really oily skin which I can control if I wear Revlon Colorstay foundie, but not with this.The color is a bit too light for my NC40 skin.Color transfer to face paper and collars of my clothing.Feels heavy on my skin after I put it on. Def will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2011 1:35:00 PM More reviews by missgeek

This was the first BB cream I purchased. I got it in Melbourne for $20AUD. I'm NC20 and the colour was ok. There are better ones out there. I just finished the SKIN79 Super+ Beblesh Balm BB Cream Triple Function ( Pink Label ) and loved it. It has better coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2011 8:49:00 PM More reviews by kasiecakes

Update: The shade #2 was too light for my tanning summer skin, which is now closer to NC30. I just found newer shades of this bb cream all the way up to #8, which is a super deep tone for African American skin! YAY! I chose #3, which matches me perfectly now!

My shade: NC25
I bought: #02 Natural Beige
Texture: Light, creamy, easily blended
Finish: Slightly dewy, is NOT matte, sheer (max coverage is light-medium)
Scent: Sweet peachy fruit, very delicate and yummy
Oil control: Medium
SPF: 20 PA+

I spent 15 dollars on this at my local Skinfood store in California. It sucked me in with promises of controlling my oily skin while giving me flawless coverage and a natural finish. Since I don't have very blemished/acne prone skin, the finish on this looked great on me since it's sheer. I could see my skin through it and it looked fairly flawless. The color of this comes out looking like a peachy-yellowish color that blends out beautifully and matches my yellowish medium asian skin nicely. It comes in a 30ml tube with an iffy pump at the bottom I'm not really digging. It seems to get stuck sometimes and pump out too much, wasting the product. Oil control is pretty good, it controlled my T-zone for a few hours while I was working in a hot kitchen. I had to blot once today, but it wasn't a big deal. If I'm just at school or I'm cashiering instead of working near the oven, the oil control is great. Again, this is not a matte finish! I can see very subtle shimmer in the cream that is not overwhelming at all. It gives my oily skin a natural, no-makeup kind of look that I really love. I haven't had any trouble with breakouts or any kind of sensitivity to this bb cream. The scent is addicting! It smells fruity and peachy, but not overwhelmingly so. The scent is very delicate. Overall, it's a great cream at an inexpensive price locally, or online. I would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2011 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Silrayan

Right now this is my favorite right now, and more often than not I choose it over my other bb/foundations/tms. I disgree with others that there is no oil control, but I also wear a primer underneath it. It is sheer, but not invisible, and you'll need a concealer for dark circles or blemishes. I pretty much love everything about it, including the scent!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2011 9:45:00 PM More reviews by efroggys

This is my first product from skinfood and my first BB cream ive ever tried. While I can't compare this to other BB creams, by itself it is just okay. It has pretty good coverage id say, despite what other reviews say. It isn't really that buildable though because it will make you look cakey. Let me assure you, it does NOTHING for oil control. DONT get it if that's what you're looking for. Not only does it not control my oil, the finish of it isn't even matte. I wouldn't say its dewy, but not matte. Also the color is pretty okay, not greyish but a bit too peachy.
PRO's: pretty decent coverage (for bb cream), good color, has SPF, smells great, good packaging, was like $10-$15 on ebay
CON's: did NOTHING for oil control, didn't make my skin matte (the finish I prefer), doesn't last throughout the day, not buildable, won't cover acne scars/redness very well
OVERALL: 3/5. not horrible, not great, won't be repurchasing

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2011 4:42:00 AM More reviews by longbeanloved

I wear this BB cream to school where I do all sorts of activities and perspire a lot. I guess this is just a generally good tinted moisturizer. It however does not help control oil and sebum and does pretty much nothing for oily skin. I have an oily T-zone and I get shiny at that area at the end of the day. Still, it's a nice BB cream that evens out my skin tone and gives me a better overall complexion.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2011 1:02:00 PM More reviews by Bchow1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in shade 02. Coverage is very sheer but evens out my skin tone and brightens up my complexion. Its not pink or grey like a lot of other BB Creams out there but kinda peachy I'd say. I bought this for under $15 from rubyruby on ebay. It comes in a small tube with a convenient pump. I'd also like to add that this bb cream doesn't do a whole lot though for oil control.