Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Shampoo

3.3

Water, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Cocamide MEA, Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetrio, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Silk Amino Acids, Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Glycol Distearate, Panthenol, Amodimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Cyclopentasilozane, Dimethiconol, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, C12-13 Pareth-23, C12-13 Pareth-3, Polyquaternium-10, SodiumPCA, Quaternium-80, Polyquaternium-7, Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, PEG-150 Pentaerythrytyl Tetastearate, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Phenozyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Red 33 (Cl1700), Yellow 5 (Cl19140), Fragrance (Parfum).

on 8/3/2013 2:15:00 PM

I didn't feel anything special or change in my hair after using this shampoo. I have wavy and fine hair and I bought this when my hair was dried due to the weather. I used the oil and that made much more of a difference. Overall I wouldn't buy this shampoo again.

on 6/8/2013 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I had always bought inexpensive, more economical shampoos (Pantene, Herbal Essence) and this is my first expensive shampoo purchase. My family noticed that my hair loss condition had improved, though I am not sure it was solely due to using this shampoo. I really like the fact that it is sulfate-phosphate and paraben free. It also contains different herbal ingredients like avocado oil, rosemary leaf extract, lavender flower extract, jojoba seed extract, and others. I also noticed you only need to use a little bit of it each wash so it did last longer than my usual shampoo. I probably won't buy it again without a big discount, but this product definitely deserves a try!

on 6/2/2013 11:20:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

To be honest there is nothing special about his shampoo apart from the smell which is a milder version smell of the Moroccan oil. It is sulfate free which is always good for coloured hair (like mine), but apart from that I think anyone could easily get the same quality as this shampoo from the drug store at less than half the price. When I was using this I found it didn't really clean my hair properly it kind of felt still iky and oily. My HG is still paul mitchell awaphui ginger, and this is no way good enough to beat it I would not repurchase this shampoo

on 5/9/2013 12:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Mixed reviews on this product. I really love their oil, frizz control spray and deep conditioner but the shampoos and conditioners are a waste of money.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I started using this last year when my salon ran out of my Loreal absolut repair (Which is better than this and if I recall correctly a tad cheaper!) I love the scent of this shampoo. It lathers well, leaves my hair soft and clean, even without using the masque afterward. It is a good shampoo, however, I prefer Loreal absolut repair because, it is cheaper and leaves my hair feeling softer and cleaner for longer, without going greasy. However, I prefer the Morrocan oil masque to the loreal absolut repair one!

on 3/15/2013 2:51:00 PM

I am a MoroccanOil freak, however I do NOT care for their shampoo line. The reason being is my hair is all knotted and tangled every time I have used their shampoos. They do not leave my hair feeling moisturized. In fact, my hair feels dryer after using. I am not sure if this is because there are no sulfates in it, - I am skeptical because I also use L'Oreal shampoo which has no sulfates and my hair is not in the condition MoroccanOil leaves it. I do recommend their hair masks which are much, much better.

on 2/9/2013 1:05:00 PM

I have long, untreated, blonde hair so I thought I'd try this product for a little added moisture because I often find my hair a little on the dry side. A friend of mine had a Maritime Beauty card so I thought, "Hey. Why not?"

Be honest with yourself, you're only buying this product for the scent. It DOES NOT moisturize, it DOES NOT repair. Please, save yourself and leave the brittle, broken, straw-like texture, this product causes, for someone else.

on 1/20/2013 7:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm sure you are wondering how come I'd buy this again, since a gave it an overall 2. Well, I've tried a lot of shampoos and all of them felt really nice at first but after a while my hair got all dry and tangled again. However, this shampoo has been a weird experience, because:

-when I put it on, trying blending it is a real pain, no matter how much water I add(accordingly to the hairdresser's instructions) or how much I rub it in.

-BUT I find that it makes my hair smell beautifully and stay nice and soft for 2-3 days after I've washed my hair, even after adding a cheap, drugstore conditioner after shampooing.

All in all, I have mixed feelings, but I gravitate towards the positive side.
PS: my hair's been dyed many colors, has suffered a lot of process and is dry and thin. Still, this shampoo has worked for me.It just misses the 'aw bubbles' factor.

on 12/25/2012 7:28:00 PM

I love the MoroccanOil, so when I purchased the shampoo, I had high expectations. Too bad the product didn't live up to them at all. The price was definitely steep enough... The shampoo made my hair so greasy, that I had to wash it the following day, which had never happened to me with the TIGI shampoos, for example. I am so disappointed with this product, and there is no way I will ever purchase it again.

on 11/1/2012 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I have fine, color process hair somewhat dry hair. The colder autumn weather partially causes my hair to become dry and flyaway. The clerk recommended this line. I've used the shampoo for a few weeks ago and like it. I wouldn't say it's spectacular but it gets the job done. It lathers decently, doesn't have any pugent smell, doesn't weight my hair down. I've used other sulfate free shampoos and felt they didn't clean my hair ( I know sulfate free doesn't clean your hair as well compared to normal shampoo). However this one seemed to work better at gently cleaning. The cons are it's a bit pricey, around $20.00 Canadian.I bought this product cheaper when a beauty supply store had a sale on.
Edit: I discontinued using this shampoo. I noticed my hair was very dry and almost sticky after washing this shampoo out. I realize Sulfate free shampoos don't clean your hair as well compared to normal shampoos for colored treated hair. I would not repurchase.

Top Rated Moroccanoil Products