October 22, 2014 | 1812 users online

Hair - Agadir - Hair Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2012 12:49:00 AM More reviews by rsrs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a very good argan oil hair serum. I have tried many from drugstore to high end and this is one of the top ones for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2012 5:00:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased a small packet of this so I could try it out. I love hair oils and have used other moroccan oil products from drugstore to high end. This has a wonderful spicy scent and leaves my hair gleaming and less frizzy. It isn't heavy and sinks in really fast without being greasy. I have to say this has to be one of my favorite hair oils to use as it does what it says. I look forward to trying the rest of the line. It also isn't that expensive for what you get and a little goes a long way. I use a dime size on my ends after I get out the shower and my hair still maintains good definition too. I would re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2012 11:51:00 PM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this product! Whenever I wear my hair straight, I MUST use this oil on the ends of my hair to keep it from being frizzy. I dry my hair in 3 sections because it is super thick. I find that I cannot apply it to damp/wet hair because it ends up feeling too oily. So I only use a dime size on each section of hair. It sounds like a lot, but my hair is so thick and porous so I suppose it drinks it up. I use it before flat iron, and when I'm done it is so silky and soft. I use Wen and this product - nothing else goes in my hair. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2012 9:33:00 PM More reviews by QuilleyReturns

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Other

Agadir is loaded with silicones, however the argan oil appears in the middle of the list, meaning there is (hopefully) a reasonable amount of this oil in the product. My hair is super thick, all natural and kinky/wavy (read multi-ehtnic here, lol). I use if after towel blotting and after using a leave in conditioner. about 1/2 teaspoon is plenty, rubbed into the shaft and whatever is left over on the ends. THen I blow dry and flat iron. The results are always, always the same; silky, shiny hair. I wash my hair once a week, every Sunday morning, so by Wed. of that week, I rub a few drips into the ends to keep them moist and conditioned. I priced this out in CVS a few weeks ago and was SHOCKED at the price increase, which means i will be purchasing this through my stylist, who gets all professional products 50% off. I alternate this with PM Skinny and Moroccain Oil. Yes, all three are loaded with silicones, which my hair has no problem with.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2011 11:52:00 PM More reviews by LaceyPorter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

MMMMMM smells so fresh and exotic! I have only tried it once but WOW my coarse, wavy hair felt amazingly soft and silky, I couldn't stop touching it. My hair smelled delicious and fresh for two days after! Really happy with this purchase. My stylist uses the brand Moroccan oil on my hair but I get better results from this brand. Works better on my hair than Loma Pearatin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2011 9:01:00 PM More reviews by rp1017

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Excellent Product ....... I find this comparable to the original Moroccan Oil, but only better ....... while Moroccan Oil is excellent, it can make my hair greasy, and I find the Agadir Hair Oil to work better on my hair. I have very long and thick hair, and even two drops is more than enough for me. I also love the Agadir Hair Oil Spray (I prefer the spray, but find the oil more economical, so I buy both LOL ......... after shampooing and conditioning my hair, I add a drop or two of the oil to my hair and let it air dry (I find that my hair dries alot faster when using this product) and the end result is so much shine ....... if I am going out or skip a hair washing, I just use the spray to refresh my hair and I am good to go.) I am a hair shine junkie, and Agadir is a good one to try.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2011 11:40:00 PM More reviews by brittastic06

Use everyday wet or dry. I have been a hairstylist for 5 years and all of my clients take this product home. It smells amazing and makes your hair look and feel better than it ever has. Safe on all textures!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2011 2:27:00 PM More reviews by miamigal

This review is for the Agadir shampoo. I could not add that product to P'ville since I have less than 20 reviews. I waited until I had used this for a week (7 shampoos) since I often like a product for a couple of uses, but then stop liking it. I have fine (but lots of), naturally wavy hair that is stick straight (how I like it) due to BKT. My main problem with shampoos since getting BKT is that sodium chloride free shampoos tend to weigh my hair down and leave it looking greasy. I have tried Alterna, L'Anza, Finesse, Pureology, Kenra and many others without the results I wanted. Finally, the Agadir shampoo meets all my needs: Sodium chloride free, but leaves my hair silky, with volume, and not greasy. I wash every day because I work out a lot, and it is neither drying nor too moisturizing (no buildup). I do not love the scent, as it is kind of musky. However, the scent does not stay on my hair after it is rinsed, so I can deal with the smell since it is only in the shower. I think that bottle and label are kind of cheap looking for a $20 shampoo, but I can live with it for beautiful hair. I got this at CVS, so I love that it is easy to find as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2011 1:50:00 AM More reviews by Tahari

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this product based on Argan oil recs in productville, and let me say this is why I LOVE MUA!!! Agadir oil makes my hair SO SOFT and it DOES cut down on drying time (like other reviews have mentioned). My hair is half way down my back and I put about a quarter size of the oil in my wet hair and blew it dry and styled as usual. It soaks right in and there is NO OILY residue. Frizzies gone! I will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2011 2:05:00 PM More reviews by xgirlmama

I voted "yes" to "would you buy this product again", but honestly, this 4oz bottle should last me 20 years, LOL. I currently have very baby fine, curly, short hair and 2 drops is all I use every other day (and on the off day I use dry shampoo in hopes to make my color last longer). So anyway, this stuff rocks! It's so much cheaper than the MoroccanOil and it smells soooooooooooooooo good. I live in a very humid city and the fact that my hair looks soft and shiny and frizz-free all day is a freaking miracle.

I apply two drops on my hands, rub it into my dry hair and then either blowdry it a little bit more or just go straight to my straightening iron. I haven't tried it yet for curly days, but I mostly prefer my hair straightened. Normally w/o the oil my hair looks brittle and dull. Those days are OVER!

If anything changes when true summer rolls around and 105*/100% humidity days begin, I'll update my review. Until then, I'm in love with Agadir hair oil!