Kat Von D Tattoo Liner

4.3

Water, Ammonium Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene, Glycol, Alcohol, Beheneth-30, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Methylparaben, Polygylceryl-3 Disiloxane Dimethicone, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta, Carbon Black.

on 6/20/2015 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is the only eyeliner I use. It's amazing. It creates crisp bold lines and it's very easy to use. It's great for thin lines or more dramatic cat eyes. Will be repurchasing

on 6/16/2015 7:19:00 AM

The best liner on the market. I'll never use any other brand now. Perfection.

on 6/14/2015 7:42:00 PM

There is no eyeliner I have ever used that compares to this! My liner is usually a smudgy mess but this stays put!!

on 6/3/2015 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This liner is super black! I found it really easy to apply with a straight line and easy to fix small mistakes. It goes on smooth and rich which makes the application quick. After a day of work, I found the line wasn't as crisp anymore and had faded some. Plus, I had a bit of smudge in the corner of my eye, not really noticeable, but it didn't look "clean." I only gave 3 stars because of it's lasting power, other than that I was happy with it.

on 6/3/2015 9:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Dry after 2 days of purchasing it! I thought it would be worth my money but it wasn't! overly priced and it doesn't even work well! Don't waste your money!

on 5/26/2015 7:38:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I've never found a liquid eyeliner pen that I liked. It is probably my lack of expertise, but I was always getting it everywhere and all into my eyes and making smudges and I just -- stuck with a brush and my MAC fluidline. I tried this after a recommendation from a video and honestly? I love it! I can actually get a good wing with this without messing it up! It's a nice, dark black! The packaging is cute and I really like the brush. So, I'm pretty pumped. It makes an easy-to-travel with liner and doesn't fail (:

on 5/22/2015 4:16:00 PM

Come watch me compare this eyeliner to the NYC liquid liner (that is only $3!!)

xoxo

on 5/20/2015 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this hoping that this would be my HG eyeliner. This product definitely does not live up to the hype or price point. It is not pigmented at all! You could get more opacity from a knockoff crayola washables marker. This eyeliner is super flaky and very prone to smudging. First time using this eyeliner and I already feel like it's about to run out. I'm very disappointed with this eyeliner and will be returning this because it simply is not worth the money.

on 5/19/2015 8:30:00 PM

I got a sample of this product from Sephora and am impressed enough that I will probably get the full sized version when it runs out.

The color is a matte, true black, quite intense and pigmented. The staying power is very good. I don't have oily eyelids, but everything except MAC's Fluidline fades from my inner corners pretty quickly. The Tattoo Liner manages to stay on through a normal workday without fading, flaking, or smudging. It can also survive a workout, though the color in my inner corners will disappear.

The tenacious formula means you have to have a steady hand and some makeup remover and cotton swabs on hand in case you make mistakes. Unlike many liquid liners, this sets very quickly. But an oil-based cleanser can easily remove it without making a mess.

The brush tip is fine and flexible, but not floppy, and allows you to line with great precision. It lays down color smoothly and easily without any skipping. The cap clicks on securely. I've had my liner for maybe 4 or 5 weeks and it has yet to dry out.

on 5/18/2015 5:55:00 PM

My go to has been the Physicians Formula Lash Boosting Serum liner which I love because it's long lasting, pigmented, and has a felt tip. This Kat Von D liner is very similar. Stays on all day (although I feel like the PF can hold out a bit better whenever my eyes are tearing for example), pigmented, and has a felt tip although the tip is thinner than the PF liner. When I first started using it I had to shake it up a few times since it came out kind of "watery" and I would have to go over it a couple times. It's fine now that I've been using it for 2 weeks.

It's C$23 at Sephora and it's a great liner but not something I'd likely repurchase since I use eye liner every day and I think the PF liner works just as well for me still but for a lower price (especially when bought whenever there are those drugstore sales!)

Top Rated Kat Von D Products