Kat Von D Tattoo Liner

4.3

Water, Ammonium Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene, Glycol, Alcohol, Beheneth-30, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Methylparaben, Polygylceryl-3 Disiloxane Dimethicone, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta, Carbon Black.

I thought I just simply lacked the skills needed to apply liquid liner. I tried it so many times with so many different brands and I always looked like I got into a fight with a sharpie that I just gave up for a while. I got this with the Kat Eye set for $15 and I'm glad I did! The first time I tried it, it came out pretty damn good! It's so easy to use and is so black you def don't need to go back over it. IDK how anyone could not love this. Tattoo liner is a good name for it because it does NOT move once it's on you. It only takes a few secs to dry, then it's on till you make it come off! I will be getting more of this for sure, it's very much worth it!

on 3/29/2015 5:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is my holy grail eyeliner! This goes on so smooth, and the applicator/size of the pen really helps to allow the perfect wing. As long as you're wearing a primer, this will stay on all day.

on 3/29/2015 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I purchased this liner fully expecting it to be amazing. The brush tip is great, the packaging is cute, it's nice and black, easy to work with. It's a bummer that it had to dry out so quickly. I had it for about two months only, used it about ten or eleven times, and the stupid thing is already dried out. I eliminated user error because I always store it upside down, with the cap securely on, yet here we are. I loved it while it lasted, but I wouldn't repurchase if I can only use it a few times before it's unusable.

www.kiralynnmakeup.com

on 3/28/2015 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I tend to have oily eyelids. But this is the only eyeliner that does not smudge. It's worth the splurge!

on 3/17/2015 11:37:00 PM

Meh. It's okay. I prefer Clio Kill Black liner to this any day. It's the same felt tip style which I love but with more color payoff.

on 3/10/2015 6:02:00 PM

A lot of eyeliner does not stay put and leave me with raccoon eyes by mid day/end of the day.
So far this one is by far the BEST liquid eyeliner I have use.
I have re-purchase this 3 times now and continue to go back to it.

PROS:
- stays put all day/does not smudge
- does not irritate my sensitive eyes (I wear contact lenses)
- matte darkest black
- comes in a felt tip that's not too stiff and not too flimsy. Just perfect
- comes off easily with eye makeup remover
- quite a bit of product- lasts me a long time before I run out.

CONS:
- None.

Highly recommend giving this eyeliner a try!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love the brush tip. it makes it easier for liquid line beginners like myself paint on a cat eye with control. it does not blot. the lines are straight. as a sephora store product, it is expensive but how many brush tip pen liquid eyeliner brands are there? not a lot.

I heard so much hype about this liner, I was so excited to try it. I love eyeliner and I love liquid liner. So the idea of it being in a pen? Yes! I was so excited. I wanted to love this, I tried for weeks to pretend I loved it....

I hate it. It went on super super light, and thin the first time I used it. I was like what the heck are these you tubers talking about "it's so black". It wasn't at all. It also dried to a shiny finish, which I think looks cheap. After a couple of weeks, it has dried up so much I can't even use it. Even though I hate it, I still use it. I use it to outline my winged eyeliner and then fill it in with my NYC black eyeliner.

I am going to try the physicians formula black eyeliner pen next, it's almost half the price so hopefully it will be good!

on 3/4/2015 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

I was excited when I first started using this liner because it gave me precise application and a really nice cat eye. It wasn't that dark but I was ok with it. A few weeks in, it dried up more and more and after a month it's really difficult to get any product out of it at all. I expect more for the price! I shouldn't be spending over a couple of minutes on my eyeliner but with this one I do because I have to keep going over the line to make it darker. Not impressed.

on 2/27/2015 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I really expected more out of this eyeliner, since it's so popular as has been raved about.
It applies really easy and gives a solid black line (not as dark as i like).
But it does not stay on all day, however my eyelids do get fairly oily throughout the day.
I tried it with a primer and it stayed a little better but not the whole day.

Top Rated Kat Von D Products