Avon Supercurlacious Mascara

3.8

on 3/18/2010 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I got this mascara for christmas and thought I would try it out for every day wear. I was pleasantly surprised with how well this mascara holds a curl. It doesnt give much volume but I dont care for that when I go to work. Its the perfect go to mascara in the morning. Very easy to use. Absolutely no clumping! I have yet to try it with another mascara for a more dramatic look. I hear its pretty cheap too so for the price I think this is a great mascara!

on 3/8/2010 9:22:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I hope, as another reviewer said, that this is not a limited edition product. I got mine on e-bay for around $5 including shipping - a great bargain. I originally bought this because I was looking for a brown not black/brown mascara.

It is my new HG. No clumps, flakes or other nasties. It for real, no kidding, holds curl in my lashes for as long as I leave the mascara on. That would be 4-6 hours. Can't testify if it lasts longer than that but I bet it does. A tube has lasted 6 weeks and is still going strong but I probably don't use as often as others might.

The brown shade allows my lashes to be noticed without being harsh. Perfect for daytime wear.

on 11/12/2009 5:01:00 PM

This mascara will always be my HG. I bought mine for about $5? Pretty cheap for a mascara. When I first applied this onto my lashes, I saw no clumping. It didn't give much volume, but it lengthen my lashes, and also it holds curls pretty well. I'd recommend this to anyone, but hurry because in the brochure it said it's limited.

on 11/11/2009 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

My lashes are stick straight so I need to curl them everyday. I went on a quest to find the perfect curler (bought 5 of them but like 1) and decided to try new mascaras too. I hate mascara that smudges and make my lashes go straight again. I'm a volume girl so I usually only buy volumizing mascara. I ended up with L'Oreal Voluminous, Cover Girl Professional, Maybelline Full and Soft and lastly this one. I love the Supercurlacious!!!! I have not had any smearing or smudging and it does hold a curl. It's not a voluminous as I'd like and it makes my lashes a little hard but they look so nice. I already ordered one in another color and will definitely keep this as my daily mascara.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

It's cheap, it gives nice natural, flippy-flirty lashes, and it stays all day. And it doesn't smudge or give me big racoon eyes. Perfect.

This is not a mascara for a dramatic look, but it's great for everyday.

on 10/7/2009 8:46:00 PM

Review of Super Curlacious Mascara from Avon
$4.99 on sale $8.50 regular price

I give it a 5/5

Didn't flake, smudge or irritate my super sensitive eyes, easy application, love the brush. Highly pigmented deep coloring. Curled, lengthened and seperated. Even after 10 hours of wearing it I had no flaking or smudging.

on 10/3/2009 12:33:00 PM

Not smells bad

Strange brush, but OK

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Pros: It does seem to curl my lashes! I didn't believe it was possible but it does. Not sure how- but as long as it works.
No flaking - and I like the plastic type brush. Good definition.
Cons: Not as much volume as I would like.

Ok, this item wasn't added so I decided to add it since everyone should know about this product!! I recently became a Avon representative only because I needed extra money and I didn't know anybody selling it at the time and alot of people I knew wanted stuff. So, I became one. I recieved all these demo books which is where you see kind of whats coming up in future catalogs and you can order them if you'd like to test them out or give away or whatever your little heart desires. I saw this mascara and since I tried all the mascaras from Avon and liked them before, I decided to give it a try. I have to say this is my new HG mascara. Every woman should own this!! It has a "bristle" type brush. Much like the CG mascaras. It gives awesome length, awesome definition, doesn't clump and makes your eyes REALLY pop. It doesn't have any funky smell like some other mascaras and I feel that it could definitely compare to the higher end mascaras no problem. I absolutely LOVE this mascara and am glad I got to try it out before anybody else because now I can recommend this new product and have people really see what I'm talking about. I would suggest everybody to at least try this mascara because for the price and what it does, you really can't go wrong!!!