September 1, 2014 | 1100 users online

Eye Primer - Fyrinnae - Pixie Epoxy

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2012 11:20:00 PM More reviews by susu42

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is a pretty good product and the best part is you just need to use a tiny dot and your eyeshadow will stick and stay in place, good quality product and would buy again just follow the instructions on how to apply it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2012 5:59:00 PM More reviews by SkullGlitter

I got this in a sample size when I ordered some lip products and I'm very glad I got this. The lack of color works for being a base for every color eyeshadow and it works better than other eyeshadow primers I've tried. UDPP was a disappointment for me and ELF's mineral eyeshadow primer was too greasy to work.

I apply this either before or after concealer (since I have very thin and pasty skin and you can see all my veins and discolorations) and it works nicely both ways. It increases the wearing time and makes the colors of mineral eye shadows stand out nicely.

I would choose this over all the other eyeshadow primers out there, and I love the company. The themes and colorways of the eye shadow collections are awesome and the lip products are the same. Do it!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2012 3:04:00 PM More reviews by reesesilverstar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

Even works on mattes!
Well, powdery ones. On a whim, I decided to try the thinnest layer over some primer potion. Blended shadow into the edges and packed on the lid color. Absolutely NO fallout and I had bright matte lids sans creasing or nyx J.Ps. I'm so tempted to stockpile this now. I'm in love.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2012 11:51:00 PM More reviews by star_s_l_b

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

LOVE my Pixie Epoxy! It gives my Goldilux and Tiara shadows from Sugarpill an amazing, foiled look. It also helps glitter stick to my lids. As many others have said, a little goes a looooong way. What else can I say that hasn't been said before? If you're into bright, shimmering shades, foiled looks or glittery looks, this is one product you can't go without!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2012 7:33:00 PM More reviews by lilblacksky

I'm sure all there's said to be about this product has been said already! I agree that it's really great for 'popping' your shimmers, turns out unbelievably almost impossibly gorgeous. If you use a lot of shimmery e/s this is a must-buy for you. The only con I have with this product is that a little goes a long way. Like literally, you need the tinest pin-prick of this for both your eyes, or it will turn goopy and impossible to blend. I put that I wouldn't buy again b/c of this, the amount I have right now will probably last me forever. xD

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2012 11:25:00 AM More reviews by SparklestheUnicorn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I tried this product after stumbling upon all the positive reviews and what can I say... I'm a believer! I just apply two quick dabs with the wand on my eyelid and then rub in and that is the perfect amount to use. Do not overapply! If anything, scrape some product off on the side of the tube before applying.

The only thing that I did not like about this is that it doesn't really allow for blending. My advice is to apply this product only to the part of your eye where there will be loose/shimmery eyeshadow (i.e., lid, crease...) so that allows you to at least be able to blend the other shadows you may be using.

This is not great as a primer on it's own (that's not what it's made for), so you may need something underneath to make your shadow stay all day and not crease.

I will keep buying this as long as they keep making it!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2012 9:09:00 PM More reviews by lilblue10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff is great ! Its meant to make the shimmers in the eyeshadows pop out and its works really well for that, it makes shadows much more vibrant and shiny ! I dont find myself reaching for it too often though cause i find it harder to blend if i use it, id rather just foil my shadows if im going for a really bright look

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2012 4:40:00 AM More reviews by elena84ier

Best glitter glue ever! Once it sets your glitter or eyeshadow will not move! I've tried it with my powder eyeshadows from sugarpill and it gives them that foiling effect. They stayed on all night long without using an eye primer. Also tried with cosmetic glitter. NO FALLOUTS ALL NIGHT! My glitter stayed on my lid and only on my lid:) And what is there to say about the price?! Sooooo cheap! The only thing i would change is the packaging. A tube like too faced shadow insurance would be better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2011 7:19:00 AM More reviews by kumintang

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I'm adding yet another praises onto this product.
Pros :
1. Now I can use my my beloved but annoyingly glittery Urban decay eyeshadow without so much glitter falling down my face. The glitter stays on the lid, I can only truly appreciate glittery eyeshadows after using this, really, before, applying it is a pain, with all the fall out etc.
2. It prolonged eyeshadow wear, although Fyrinnae doesnt claim this product to be an eyeshadow primer, but with primer and Pixie Epoxie, I can safely assured my eyeshadow wont budge until I took it off.
3. Of all the eyeshadows I have, with this on, every single one of my eyeshadow color turns more vivid and vibrant.
4. very cheap price compared to what it does

Cons :
actually I have no cons, but you have to make sure to apply only a little, when used too much, blending eyeshadows will be almost impossible

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2011 5:34:00 AM More reviews by JM234

Amazing - really brings out the best in the Fyrinnae (and other) loose eyeshadows. If I ever need to buy again (given that you nee only the TINIEST amount of product I most certainly would - in fact I'll probably stock pile with my next Fyrinnae order).

If you make a Fyrinnae order DO NOT skip this product!!