July 29, 2014 | 2148 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - PINK Sweet & Flirty

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2011 1:10:00 PM More reviews by nursejday13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Nice, light, fresh feminine scent, perfect for spring or summer, goes on with a bit of an alcohol smell but once it dries it is such a great scent with no trace of alcohol!
I use this mostly in the spring and summer because it is so light and fresh smelling. It is not my "everyday" signature scent, but I wear this quite often and love layering it with the body lotion. I get a lot of compliments and people know that it is Victoria's Secret Pink Sweet and Flirty when you are wearing it. I had one girl say "You smell so good, like you just walked out of V.S." (I guess that is a compliment).
It is a super feminine scent, floral and sweet like candy to me. Does not have a deep musk smell or anything like that so if you don't tend to like the girly, floral, sweet smell this is probably not for you!
I buy it when it is on sale so I think it is a great value!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2011 1:35:00 AM More reviews by lychee28

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not a big fan of sweet/fruity scents, but for some reason this one really drew me in.
Kudos to the saleswoman that had me try it out...I would have never picked it up if it wasn't for her!

I bought the to-go mist and just do two light sprays and I'm set!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2011 6:41:00 PM More reviews by cjx3pooh

I have the eau de toilette, and this scent smells great right out of the bottle. It smells like pineapples/tropical fruits to me, but the girl in the store said it smells like berries, I guess it depends on your perception of scents.
The reason I gave a 3/5 is after it fades on your skin it smells kind of strange, probably didn't mix with my body chemistry but smelled good when I sprayed it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2011 8:39:00 PM More reviews by ilovelagerfeld

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

all of the varieties come in cute square bottles with different names and color combos on the bottle and cap. they also have matching lotions and shimmer sprays.

it's sweet and youthful and pretty affordable (especially since i got mine free with a PINK purchase!) I love to wear this when I go to the gym so as I warm up the fruity smell cheers me up and wards off other people's "gym smell!"

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2011 11:07:00 PM More reviews by Quartersnpaints7

Smells SOOOOO good! Very fruity and girly. Will buy again! : ))

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2011 3:36:00 PM More reviews by BluePlanet36

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this scent! Very light and sweet and lasts a long time, too. I knocked one lippy off the packaging because the lid won't stay on but that's a minor inconvenience. Very nice fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2010 4:37:00 PM More reviews by blacklondon

This scent is very fresh and girly. It makes me think of spring and summer and taking long walks through a beautiful fragrant garden of some sort. The packaging is also cute, young and the price was awesome. Two of the 8.4 fl oz bottles for $20!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2010 10:40:00 AM More reviews by Fragranceluv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in the travel size, and am pleased with the scent. I like using this after the shower because it's sexier that way. I feel like it makes my skin smell clean, sexy and sweet! The lasting power of this fragrance is long for me. Both Sweet & Flirty and Fruity & Bright are the best from the collection in my opinion.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2010 5:42:00 AM More reviews by sexytresses

I love the smells of these but they lack in staying power. I'm not made of money and think these should be about 7 dollars max!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2010 12:40:00 PM More reviews by chi27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

one of my 2 faves in the PINK line (the other one is soft & dreamy).
a very happy scent for me!
i ♥ it !!!