December 20, 2014 | 1722 users online

Lip Gloss - E.L.F. - Mineral Lip Gloss

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2010 2:28:00 PM More reviews by tracyveronika

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm very happy with this gloss. I have it in Trendsetter and Pageant Princess, and both colors are pretty sheer. I love the feel of this gloss, and it's not sticky. An for $3, you can't ask for much more than that!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2010 4:22:00 AM More reviews by liveitup

Loves it! I have Trendsetter and Au Naturale. The latter is just alright. I like the color (soft, nudish pink) but you need to build it up quite a bit for it to show. It's not very long-lasting, either. Trendsetter, however, is an amazing, amazing, amazing gloss. It's very versatile (completely changes the color of any lipstick or lip liner - I mean, glosses do that, but not like this!). The consistency is just so smooth and silky. The color is gorgeous and it's not too shimmery. I don't have to reapply often nor do I have to put layers upon layers (one will do just fine).

My only concern is the amount of product you get... But for $3, I can't complain.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2010 4:09:00 AM More reviews by dizzyme124

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this in both Trendsetter and Fierce. Don't care for Fierce, it was too pink for my tastes. I like Trendsetter, tho. Easy to apply, lasts about as long as you'd expect it to.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2010 12:31:00 PM More reviews by mommygirl5

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

these are ok. i bought a few shades and i wasn't crazy about the colors. gave them to my daughter and she loves them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2010 2:04:00 PM More reviews by blacklondon

I got three shades of this lip gloss; Fierce, Au Natural and Night Owl. They are very pigmented and apply evenly. I love the doe foot applicator. For the price they are really worth it. They are great for anyone on a budget or just starting out with makeup.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2010 3:19:00 AM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am very impressed with the e.l.f. mineral lip gloss in Trophy Wife. The gloss is the same size as the Mary Kay lip glosses, so it's a fairly good size. Trophy Wife looked gold on the website, and it turned out to be a very light gold with the right amount of sparkle. There is no smell and no odd taste. The consistency is not sticky or tacky and it does not travel all over your mouth like other lip glosses do.

I have spent a fortune on department store products and due to a job loss I have had to re-think my cosmetic purchases. I bought this product on sale for $1.50 and I really like this lip gloss. To me, there is no difference between this and my HE purchases. I will buy this product when it's all gone and I will buy other colors...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2009 8:12:00 PM More reviews by curlicue07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have been using this lip gloss non-stop since I got it, I absolutely love it! I got it in Pageant Princess. Its a very flattering pink shade with subtle gold shimmer (and when I say shimmer I don't mean glitter) It isn't thick or sticky. This shade is super pretty and just lights up your face.
The only thing I don't love about this gloss is the scent. It isn't a horrible scent, but I don't like it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2009 2:27:00 AM More reviews by hamsley72

i picked this up in crystal clear. I love it on it's own or with a lip stain. Looks great on it's own or add a pop of color. It glides on soft and has no smell. I like that is has no scent. Sometimes it clashes with the smell of a lip stick not this one. I like that. It's not sticky ,also a plus. I will pick this up again. It's cheap and when you compare it to Mac lol I will take elf thank you. lol I am not a fan of the smell of Mac lip items. This to me is the same quality but $3 bucks get's you nothing at a Mac counter. lol So yeah this stuff rocks the package is just the same as the lil Mac tubes or any other lip gloss. I am loving the elf mineral line. An you can catch it on sale all the time so it will be less then the $3. so grab it. thanks

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2009 5:40:00 AM More reviews by EmmaDazzle

I was feeling down in the dumps with a cold and flu and I needed to cheer myself up... What does that better then buying makeup.

I didn't have the funds to do a MAC haul so I went to ELF and went crazy. I got 3 of the Mineral Lip gloss' and I think they are great.

I was a little sceptical, as 3 for a lipgloss is so cheap and I wasn't sure what the quality was going to be like. I was so wrong!!!! They are pigmented and glide on the lips nice and smooth with out being too sticky and clumped.

The packaging is nice too. Plain with a black lid, they really go remind me of MAC lipgloss'.

The staying power is also quite good. I have to reapply every hour of so.

At the moment I have:

Firece: A beautiful coral colour with a little shimmer, but it is not glittered. When on my lips if just gives them a healthy shine.

Pageant Princess: A baby Pink colour with gold undertones and a little shimmer, again no glitter. This is not a nude colour but does lighten my natural colour slightly.

Trophy Wife: Clear Gloss with gold shimmer, this has bigger glitter flakes in, but is still not glittered. This would work lovely on its own or over browny shades of lipstick.

I really cant wait to get the others!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2009 5:54:00 PM More reviews by Navessa

LOVE this! buy one in every color - seriously you will not be disappointed. it feels good on and looks great!