September 16, 2014 | 1897 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - SuperStay 24HR Makeup - New Version

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2014 10:57:00 PM More reviews by Hautepants

This is hands down my favorite Drug Store foundation! It is pretty full coverage, but doesn't go on feeling greasy, heavy, or caked on. It goes on nicely..blends well, lasts a good while, and makes your skin look pretty flawless. I enjoy using this as my every day foundation and my more expensive foundations for when I go out at night. Great for the money!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2014 2:14:00 PM More reviews by hazel0745

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Holy Grail status! Compared to the Revlon Colorstay, I like this wayyy better. I use the color Classic Beige and its a really good match for my skin. It photographs well and it doesn't make me look pale in any way. It lasts all day and gives me good coverage, super easy to blend with a flat top kabuki brush. For about $10 in the drugstore, I will repurchase again and again.

Update 4/27/2014: The first few weeks on the stuff was awesome, but halfway throught the bottle, the color changed on me. It became this weird orangey/tan color. I blend this foundation down to my neck for a more even coverage, but I could ALWAYS tell where I stopped the foundation due to the color change. NEXT!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/13/2013 9:03:00 AM More reviews by mariasara

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This review is for the European version.
In Europe the color range for this foundation is very, very limited.
I bought the lightest shade available in my country - 10-ivory, and besides being too dark, it made my skin look redish (I'm around mac nc20).. what a shame..
than I found 05-light beige on-line and I bought it, because I have several foundations in light beige that suit me. well... surprise! it is a light pink after all!!! and what a gap between the two shades. Also, the numbers don't match other Maybelline foundations.
in conclusion: there are no shades available in Europe for pale skin, with neutral to yellow undertones!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2013 5:20:00 PM More reviews by MsKandyLand

This is fantastic foundation! It does not have sunscreen and I like that because all foundations with sunscreen burns and makes my eyes red.
This ones a keeper!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/10/2013 12:31:00 PM More reviews by Heyitskristina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

doesn't stay 24 hours maybe a couple but not that long and its really cakey and its kind of chalky

rated 2 of 5 on 11/12/2013 11:13:00 PM More reviews by Lucilleb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you have an oily face,don't buy this.It will just make your face looks more oily and shiny. It doesn't stay on your face for a long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2013 3:35:00 PM More reviews by Steelhead242

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am surprised that this make up received alot of negative reviews, however, when it comes to foundation and our chemical balance - anything can happen. I have been lucky with Maybelline products so far. I bought this foundation in Classic Beige and got a perfect match. (I am an NC30/35) I didn't notice any oxidation, the color stayed true. It's easy to work with, blended well - I used an F80 to apply it. Right now it's been approximately 7 hours and I see a little bit of shininess by my nose and cheek areas but nothing unmanageable. My blush is still on, the make up hasn't moved, it's a nice product. The only thing i don't like is that there is no pump - I have no idea why there aren't pumps on ALL foundation bottles. It's just too messy pouring it out. I'd buy this again, I think it's better than Revlon Colorstay.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2013 4:28:00 PM More reviews by justmigrating

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Pros: Goes on easily and blends well. Didn't rub off. Doesn't smell.

Cons: Porcelain Ivory (the lightest shade) is a little dark for my skin tone and became orange after a couple hours. Looked terrible on my very pale skin.

Still searching for a long-wear foundation since Estee Lauder changed their Double Wear formula!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2013 8:00:00 AM More reviews by Brechtje

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I turned orange!!! The numbers do not match other Maybelline foundations. I will buy my old one again and not look like a carrot anymore.
Waste of Money!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2013 4:22:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

Definitely a great DS foundation, wow. I was very very skeptical about trying this, but I had a coupon for CVS and the product was 30% off already lol. So I basically paid 2 bucks for this. I am stunned at how good this is. I think I like it better than the Colorstay from Revlon.
I am NW20 in MAC and picked this up in Classic Ivory which is a dead-on match for my skin. I literally watched it disappear into my skin immediately. I was confused at first because I have never had a foundation do this, so I put more on and same thing. It looks like I have nothing on and feels like nothing.
I wouldn't call this a full-coverage foundation, I would say more medium coverage. I think you can build this to full, but I am unsure if it will look ok. It does just like it says, at least for me, it doesn't feel heavy or like your face is cracking, the staying power is great, it doesn't transfer, or look weird. I want to pick up more of this stuff when I get the chance because this may be one of my HG DS foundations along with L'Oreal's True Match line.