BeneFit Cosmetics One Hot Minute

on 12/28/2010 9:32:00 PM

I love the natural warm tone it gives me over the winter. To apply, I put my huge EArden blush brush over the top, flip the can over and tap. the powder comes out in little dots on the end of the brush, which then even out when I sweep the brush over my face.

on 10/4/2010 2:48:00 AM

This is amazing! I am very fair and can never find a product that could make me a little darker than I really am. When I tried this I just thought it would make my face look orange but I was wrong. I use this all over my face and it gives me a natural glow without making me look too orange. I think it was $30 but to me it is worth every penny. I am so happy that I found this (: its great!!

on 7/30/2010 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Omg, I absolutely love this product! I use it as a radiance finishing powder all over my face. I have a medium skin tone and it just gives my skin a subtle glow. I also love to use this over benetint or cha cha tint on my cheeks. I use a fan brush to apply however the brush that comes with it isn't so bad either.

Cute product, nice shade and quality. I like this because I normally hate bronzers because they make me look orange. This gives a nice rosy-bronzed glow, not necessarily tan but gives me a nice color. The packaging sucks because it's messy and hard as hell to get open when you've closed it tightly. I wish there wasn't so much shimmer. To be honest, not a must have product for me, but nice to have in my collection. And much too expensive!

on 6/11/2010 6:07:00 AM

Product is finely milled and very pigmented- as far as I am concerned, it meets my requirements for something that gives a lovely sunkissed glow and a touch of colour to the skin. It is a shimmery bronzer that is a bit scary when swatched on the hand. I use it with a stippling brush if I apply it on myself, and for shoots I go a bit heavier. I don't like sifter jars so the packaging is pretty crap. Benefit's packaging does absolutely nothing for me and it's the same for this product. The brush that comes with it I threw out because it felt like a broom.

For reference: I am NC20, and usually work with Asian models with NC colouring

on 5/10/2010 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

First- I like any product that comes with an applicator or brush, and appreciate the effort BeneFit gives in that regard. I bought this last summer, but haven't really used it enough to say if i love it or hate it - 3 lippies. When I have used it- it has created a pretty subtle glow on my light colored skin. It doesn't look cakey or too sparkly.

on 5/1/2010 10:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Warm

I gave this a pretty high rating b/c I can never find products that look good with my skin tone and the color is peachy and gives the perfect glow. It doesn't look orange at all and I don't have to worry about applying too much. It even has shimmer in it but doesn't make my oily skin bad in any way, in fact I feel like it masks imperfections. I dislike the packaging and I feel like I'm wasting a lot of product. Also, I think the price is too expensive b/c its just a highlighter/bronzer and the wasteful design. I might repurchase if I really can't find anything else.

on 4/24/2010 7:29:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I thought Id reviewed this gem already but apparently not. I am fair skinned so I can use it as a bronzer and I have to say its foolproof as such- no way I can apply too much of it! I have a habit of over bronzing and having to re-do my makeup so it was a welcome relief to discover this lovely subtle colored powder. I HATE that you cant see how much is inside since its pretty much impossible to pry off that inside piece. And I cant carry it with me unless I rubberband it cuz the lid comes off and theres a huge mess. But I love it so much I can learn to live with the poor packaging. Of course the brush is a joke- gave it to my daughter to play with and began using my MAC 150 which I find to be the perfect brush to apply any bronzer with.

on 4/7/2010 12:59:00 PM

LOVE the product! It looks perfect on my ultra fair skin. :) But I ABSOLUTELY HATE THE PACKAGING! Every time I twist the top off of the container, powder falls everywhere! I feel like when I completely run out of this product, I only used half of the jar on my face, and the other half is in my carpet and in my sink... *sigh*

on 4/5/2010 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I tried to love NARS Laguna bronzer in the past, but on my face, it always looked reddish which I did not like especially when the photos were taken.

I have tried Bobbi Brown Bronzer which I still like, Trish McEvoy bronzer which was ok.

I was looking for a new bronzer after finishing NARS bronzer.
I am happy I found this product.

This bronzer is finely milled and it give me a natural glow.
It is peachy on my face and not orange or muddy.

To look natural but better, I only use small amount of this product.
I kept the can half sealed because the powder comes out too much. This works very well for my natural look.

When I tried on at Sephora. I really liked how I looked. I am happy I bought it.
I paid US$30 plus tax. The price could have been somewhere around $25.
I took one rating off for the price.

I am not sure if I buy it again although I like it because I want to try other bronzers.
There are so many nice bronzers out!

Recommended for Normal Skin