July 29, 2014 | 2049 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio Blush Tickled Pink

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2013 3:18:00 PM More reviews by EXOticAngelInspirit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i love my elf blushes and this is one of my favorites. it gives me the right amount of pink glow and isnt too sparkly. its a nice color to wear on a daily basis.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2013 12:15:00 PM More reviews by Nosage

This is sleekly presented little blusher but it is too sheer even for my fair complexion. I have just removed it from my make up wardrobe. I have better blushers so it was just taking up room. I really do not get the comparisons to Nars Orgasm. It is much pinker with little pigmentation. You have to really layer it on for it to show which just looks like a caked on mess.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2013 9:11:00 PM More reviews by ichigocutie

UPDATE: This blush broke me out. It gives me allergic reaction my skin felt itchy and flat bumps appeared on the cheek area I applied this on. This blush has mineral oil as the 3rd ingredient,if you allergic to mineral oil or very clogged pores prone I suggest stay away from ELF blushes (except their bronzer,the one in a big square packaging)

Original Review:
I was looking for an everyday pink blush and I picked this one at target for $3 I love pink but I'm not a fan of pink with predominant blue undertone so for me this blush is perfect. its a more muted pink and it shows up on the skin as a satin finish. I never noticed any glitter. the reason I only give 4 lippies is because on my nc27-30 skin I have to really build up the color for it to show but I've been into sheer looking blush anyway so I don't mind it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2013 7:15:00 PM More reviews by glitteradi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a great product for me and it does not irritate my skin like the most high end products which do contain bismuth. This does not. I dont agree that this is the dupe for Nars orgasm because this is a cooler shade and it does not contain any shimmer. I do need to use a dense brush to get enough color pay off however, but I have started to like sheerer blushes because they are more foolproof. This is very very natural and always flattering on my pale skin. It does not have any scent whatsoever. It does not make my face itchy. In fact this is the only powder blush I own at the moment, but believe me I have tried many. I am just so happy with this one that I see no point in getting something else. I have 2 Daniel Sandler watercolour blushes too for when I am using Estee Lauder double wear foundation and I want t bit more glowy finish. I love them too to bits. I used to be a makeup snob before,but now I only care what suits me because so much goes into marketing rather than quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2013 3:51:00 PM More reviews by 8ar8ie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I went out and bought this blush today. I read this was a good dupe for NARS Orgasm and they were spot on.

I got home and tried it right away. E.L.F. Tickled Pink Blush:

*a great dupe for NARS Orgasm
*is very pigmented so you don't need to use a lot.
*has a velvety texture so it smooths onto to your skin
*has shimmer but it's not too overwhelming
*very long lasting (this blush stayed on after a sweat session of yoga!)
*has no pore clogging ingredients
*it's $3!

I would definitely recommend this if you love NARS Orgasm but don't want to spend the $29 and you want something long lasting. Can't beat this!

Plus, if you look at my other reviews, I do intensive research on products' ingredients. NARS blush does contain pore clogging ingredients.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2013 1:57:00 AM More reviews by justsiera

I loved how this looked on my skin !! It was just a beautiful little touch of pink to my cheeks but not over doing it ! Very inexpensive and it's small so it can fit anywhere ! Loved it !!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2013 7:20:00 PM More reviews by seven12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This blush was such a pleasant surprise for only $3! I have a fairly large collection of blushes: Nars, Bobbi Brown, MAC, Tarte, you name it. I've bought a few of these E.L.F. Studio Blushes and so far they totally measure up to anything else in my collection. They have a beautiful finish, good pigmentation and decent staying power. Tickled Pink is sort of like a soft, nude pink shade for pale ladies (I'm NC20-25 and it gives me a subtle glow that looks great with a smoky eye and nude lip). I think darker skinned ladies could even use this as a highlighter. The finish of this particular blush isn't glittery or shiny, it's a nice velvety finish. I really love this blush and I can see it becoming a staple, go-to product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2013 1:31:00 AM More reviews by Dannibee123

A very good color for summer time because its a subtle coral with a hint of shimmer... great with smokey eye makeup when you don't want a bright color on your cheeks!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/3/2013 9:09:00 AM More reviews by nikki2212

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have very very pale skin so i wanted a dolly pink to suit me but this blush looks different on application than when photographed for a swatch. There is more red in this than you can tell by seeing pictures that show a purely pink blush, and strangley this turned out to be almost the exact colour of my natural flush. This has pros and cons as it means I can have a slightly more pink and pretty version of my natural rosacea, yet to apply enough product to see it you have to layer it on so much that your blush brush will start to wipe off the foundation underneath. To make blush show up with my rosacea I need medium+ coverage foundation underneath, so plowing on a low pigment blush ends up pointless.

If you have perfect skin and/ or don't wear much or any foundation you will find this blush acceptable as it will be visible, but why settle for a time consuming product when you could have a more pigmented one that will give the effect you desire in a flash. It may be cheaper than most highstreet blushes but considering you have to pay to order it its not worth it.

The small amount of glitter does not give a nice glow as it doesn't seem to be picked up easily on the brush, however it does not highlight my deep pores.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2013 5:09:00 PM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love the color of this blush . . . . when I can get it to show up. It wasn't until I purchased a stippling brush (Real Techniques) that I could finally get enough product onto my cheeks to show a natural flush. I do love this color. I took away 1 lippie because it isn't very pigmented. But for the price -- it's just fine.