April 16, 2014 | 884 users online

Moisturizers - Lancome - High Resolution - Refill 3x

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2011 10:27:00 PM More reviews by CitizenQuinn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

Irritates my skin, has a very strong smell (it's not awful, even a bit pleasant, but the smell lingers for a long time after application, which I don't like).

It doesn't really do much to hydrate my very dry, prematurely wrinkled skin which suffers from atopic eczema. I've used better products for a fraction of this cost.

This cream is extremely thick and I found it quite difficult to spread this on my face. I felt that while this product didn't really hydrate my face, it DID make me look oily.

This product, in my opinion, is just not worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2011 9:38:00 AM More reviews by happywoman28

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm old and have wrinkles. This didn't get rid of them.
It smells strong but it's not a horrible smell, pleasant, it feels great on my skin although I can FEEL it sitting there even fifteen minutes after I put it on.
But my skin feels smooth after I apply it. By the feel of it on my skin this is a silicone based product for under foundation. Contains spf 15.
Why a silicone under makeup moisturizer would cost $90 for a two ounce jar is beyond me. I will use up the little sample but will not buy it.
Not worth the money just to make my foundation slightly smoother.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2010 9:33:00 AM More reviews by MAClovaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this moisturizer, I got it as a sample, but going to the store and looking at the price I truly cannot justify spending $56 on this. I am the type of person where if it's worth the money than get it, but I feel liek you can go to any store an pick up Aveeno with SPF in it as well and it will work amazing. So no I will not repurchase this product, yes it does work, but you can find cheaper yet effective products that will do the same thing :) ....p.s. love Aveeno works for EVERYBODY

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2010 11:40:00 PM More reviews by TheItalian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have oily skin around my nose and chin. The rest tends to be dry during Winter and with frequent washing. I live in California, so the weather is not that bad though :)
I am also relatively young, so I don't really need an eye cream, but since my skin is prone to break out, I avoided this on my face and used on the eye area only.
Since the first application the skin was pleasantly smooth and supple. I used it at night time forgetting about the SPF; my eye area in the morning was puffier than usual but when applied during the day it actually functions better under make up; it is easily absorbed and very rich. I think it indispensable to use a little moisturizer under make-up, especially around the eye area.

Some lamented the intensity of the perfume. It actually makes me think of my childhood in Italy where my grandmom used Lancome all the time. So I like it and it doesn't last long.

So bottom line: good a substitute for young women for the eye area, but not at bedtime :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2010 1:56:00 AM More reviews by EpcotLover

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I too got a small jar of this moisturizer in a gwp pack from the Lancome counter, and it's become my favorite moisturizer. Yes, the smell is strong, but it isn't off-putting. It's a pleasant scent. Strong, but pleasant. The formula isn't thick or greasy at all and my skin absorbs it quickly. You don't have to use much at all, just a small dab has been enough. The apples of my cheeks tend to get dry and red, and this moisturizer soothes them. I put this on before I go to bed just on my dry patches and when I get up the next day, they're smooth and soft. I never put on a moisturizer all over my face, only on the dry spots, so I don't know if it would exacerbate my problem with excess oil. It's been a great product for me so far, and at some point I hope to get a full-size jar of this, even though it's super-expensive. I just like it that much.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2010 2:58:00 PM More reviews by Kristenhonto

I got this product as GWP, and I have to say that so far I'm impressed. It leaves my skin super soft and smooth and it smells wonderful. It's a great base, it really amplifies my makeup and makes my skin glow radiantly. I've only been using it for a few days so I'm not sure if the anti-aging properties really work, but it's a terrific moisturizer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2010 12:30:00 PM More reviews by sunnygator007

Got with GWP. Been using with the serum for about a week. Seems to be an OK product. Fragrance is a bit strong... moisturizes well enough, but I think for $55 a pop, I will continue to search for something with the "WOW" factor.

Pros
Didn't break me out
seems to be moisturizing
May see better results with long-term use??
Lovely packaging

Cons
Fragrance is somewhat overpowering even though it fades after about 15 minutes or so.
Price

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2010 1:12:00 AM More reviews by jennynm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love/hate this product. I hate it because it's so expensive that I'll probably never actually buy it (I received a .5 oz sample) but I love it because it's awesome. I use this on days where I feel I need extra moisture. The product is creamy and goes on smooth. It gives my skin a lot of moisture and makes it feel just smooth, plump (not puffy), fresh, and bright. It makes me feel fantastic especially after not getting enough sleep. I don't know what it is exactly.. something about how thick and creamy it is? But when I put it on my face just feels tighter and lifted and smooth. Fresh. It does have a scent but I like it. Relaxes me lol. I like the packaging. I just hate that it's 90 FREAKING DOLLARS for the 2.7 oz package, $75 for the 1.7 oz package. I didn't even realize how expensive it was until my sample began to run low and I checked out the product online (with the intent to buy). Anyway, I'll definitely keep an eye out for the next time lancome is giving this away as a sample but again, I can't afford an $90 face cream. $50 maybe but $90 no.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2010 6:21:00 PM More reviews by yaxa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Like several of the other reviewers, I got a 0.5 oz. sample of this product as part of a free gift with purchase.

The moisturizer has a pleasant perfume scent to it. The texture is nice and luxurious, and the product seemed to sink into my skin. I suppose this is a good thing, though I was a bit disappointed by how much of the product I had to apply in order to cover my entire face. Also, the moisturizer is packaged in a jar, which I'm not crazy about in terms of keeping the product fresh and sanitary.

Yup, it moisturized. It didn't leave my oily skin feeling like a greaseball at the end of the day, either. The moisturizer is supposed to be an anti-wrinkle product, but I can't really speak to that aspect of it; my few faint laugh lines didn't really seem to get better or worse. I also didn't notice any particular improvement in the appearance of my skin while using this product. However, I do like that it is SPF 15.

Though I like the moisturizing and sun protection of this product, nothing about it really seemed amazing enough to warrant the price--especially considering how much of the product that I had to use in each application! For this reason, I probably would not purchase the full-size product.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/27/2010 8:52:00 PM More reviews by notalike

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got a sample size of this cream as gift with a purchase. It's rather light in texture and smells decent. However, just like all the other Lancome creams and lotions, it doesn't absorb and peels off. Therefore, I won't be buying it. It's expensive too.